The good old days

Woodie

Whenever I open up LBR I see the photo of the girls from TJ Bar on the beach.

It takes me back and to think of how it used to be. Nothing really like it around now. 

Take that photo. Out of the 12 girls, there would be only 3 that I would pass on. How many bars could you say that about. For those interested it is the 3 on the right.

Seems to me that most bars you go to now, especially in Pattaya there would only be 3 that interest me. 

Whether covid filtered them out, found other jobs etc., I dont know. Just a shame really.

Maybe it is just the old thing of thinking everything was better in the past?.

• Like 2

Pattaya may be in decline, but I believe this decline is relative. The ladyboys are aging, and fewer and fewer of them are interesting, especially as prices continue to rise. I don't believe there will be a resurgence of ladyboys with a corresponding return of clients in large numbers. Clients have aged, changed their destination preferences, and transportation costs have increased for reasons beyond the COVID crisis.

Just my two cents: too many clients have not challenged themselves in years, or even more than a decade. If everyone was exploring for new options, we would likely have new discoveries on the monger forums with new destinations to check out.

I've already been to countries where I could talk about the "good old days." I stopped traveling there and changed my destination. I'm always searching for the "good days" of the future.

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

Pattaya may be in decline, but I believe this decline is relative. The ladyboys are aging, and fewer and fewer of them are interesting, especially as prices continue to rise. I don't believe there will be a resurgence of ladyboys with a corresponding return of clients in large numbers. Clients have aged, changed their destination preferences, and transportation costs have increased for reasons beyond the COVID crisis.

Just my two cents: too many clients have not challenged themselves in years, or even more than a decade. If everyone was exploring for new options, we would likely have new discoveries on the monger forums with new destinations to check out.

I've already been to countries where I could talk about the "good old days." I stopped traveling there and changed my destination. I'm always searching for the "good days" of the future.

Yep, and I am taking up the challenge by calling into HCMC on the way home. Won't have enough time to do a thorough exploration, but enough to get the feel of the place.

As far as girls in Isaan etc. not taking up work being a "working girl". I doubt whether job possibilities have opened up where they live, so god knows what they are doing for work?. I am sure that covid,(and I hate using the term), has had a huge effect on BM's travel plans. Only now are they starting to venture back to Thailand, and that is in spite of airfares increasing. If you guys that live in Europe take a second to check out your airfares compared to what we pay down under remembering that out trips are about 60% the distance of yours. Still can't work out why ours are so much more in comparison.

• Like 3

I agree with both of you.

And especially PG.

We Mongers need to evolve and keep digging for that pussy. It's out there.... and better than ever because digital media has made it more refined and pervasive.

my first LB experience was in Patpong. by accident.

Then years later I discovered Nana! that was a mind blower.

Then I discovered Pattaya around the same time....and later..... i discovered LB places around Asia like Orchard Towers and HK and Philippines and others.

Then I discovered Thaifriendly and LINE and that was a game changer.

Covid eventually hit and I had to dig in the West.... a place I always despised p4p and especially trans girls because my impression was they looked like football players in wigs.

But how wrong I was!

Tinder and sugar daddy sites and some underground sites provided a whole new universe of "normal" trans and Traps....I.e. amatuers and semi amateurs .... that are seeking guys who can understand them and have fun without shame or guilt or think it's some newbie fetish.....I.e. they want to be treated as a regular girl (plus make some extra spending cash)...... and they found an Asian-experienced white boy named The Sith!! He was more experienced in the arts of the third gender than any local guy they have met in LA or Miami.

Actually all the Monger trips to Thailand and ASEAN were just "training" for where I am today.

I no longer have to wait months to take a trip and try to shove all my horniness into one 2 or 3 week trip in Asia. Thank goodness because as I get older my cock can no longer handle ripping thru 17 women in 2 to 3 weeks like the old days.... Even I would force myself to do it..... it's like shoving 8 hamburgers into your gut..... yah I love the first 2 or 3 but then it becomes labor.... and even painful.

It's no longer Feast or Famine for The Sith.

Now I just go at my own pace.... whenever I feel like it....I know hot local girls and hot girls in nearby cities and also there are ALWAYS new up and comers in the West because attitudes have changed and the internet has provided more info and access to these amazing girls (that I had a bias against only 5 short years ago). It's an explosion of talent! There is ALWAYS a new crop of girls because its explosive how many girls are transitioning. Plus add all these foxy Non Binaries i am getting into. Wow they are hot and fun too.

And it's made my life way better. Everything now is on my terms and at my pace and at my place.

Meanwhile.... when I next head back to Thailand.... I'm certainly going to hit the old style Obsessions and CIB and whatever else is around like this new Cindy's Secret place.

But I bet there has to be a new path in Thailand and other places in Asia that involves something creative combined with digital access. I have no idea what that is .... yet..... but I'll find it. Maybe Twitter groups or LINE chats or Tinder.

It's going to be where "normal" LBs congregate to find "normal" guys because Trans women are way way more accepted in our societies. East and West. The ones in the East no longer need to resort to being relegated to the red light districts to find a guy who is attracted to them. They can find us ELSEWHERE.

And that ELSEWHWERE I will go.

And find what works to connect with them...... and they will be surprised to meet a guy like me who understands them like a pro and even offers them money like a pro because they were just seeking a regular guy and dating without p4p.

Yet the pro aspect and the extra cash will be a welcomed surprise for them.

Just like our sexy LB ladies are no longer relegated to the Red Light District.... us Mongers are no longer "in the closet" and relegated to the red light district......whether it's New York or LA or BKK or Singapore.

We can just bring that transactional method to whereever we go and the girls are ........because digital technology has made our world and our girls pervasive. And its made the girls way hotter and refined. Covid just moved that trend forward by 10 years in 1/3 that time.

And I LOVE THAT!!!

because the hot pussy is pervasive!

• Like 5

Summarizing the above post in a few words:   With Thai sissy prosties goin' the way of the Dodo, for us mongers it's gonna be survival of The-Sithest !

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Rom said:

Summarizing the above post in a few words:   With Thai sissy prosties goin' the way of the Dodo, for us mongers it's gonna be survival of The-Sithest !

LOL!

It's ALWAYS been Survival of The Sithest..... and ALWAYS be Survival of The Sithest.

I'm sure there are guys who in the 1980s picked up LB streetwalkers in Patpong and also in the 1990s in Pattaya including the explosion of GoGoBars and Boys town LB offerings during that time.... yet were too much in their comfort zone to get On the various LB Forums...... too stuck in their ways to get on Social Media.... too comfortable to download dating apps....etc... and those guys went the way of the DoDo in the 2000s and probably they have to resort to 45 year old uglies in wigs by 2010 because they never evolved.

I am not nor never will be one of those guys.....

whether it's LBs or GGs or clubs or music or ways to dress or vernacular or technology or concepts or social apps or whatever..... I will always do my best to be cutting edge and get the best most progressive talent. Because the best girls will do the same.

that's why I thought it was so cool to pose as a literary professor and hunt for college babes like you did Rom. It's a new method that I am sure yielded hot poon. Just like the Catholic Bible Study groups did!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, The-Sith said:

that's why I thought it was so cool to pose as a literary professor and hunt for college babes like you did Rom. It's a new method that I am sure yielded hot poon. Just like the Catholic Bible Study groups did!

Thanks The-Sith.   The "hot poon" is a pleasurable self-reward, but we (may I say 'we'?) dont do it mainly for the poon do we?  ...  we do it for what we  become while doing it.

For a moment there at Chiang Mai U, I was not just the visiting Hemingway literature professor I was impersonating, I WAS ERNEST HEMINGWAY himself. 

And at pinays' Bible study I was not just another goody-goody wannabe. I WAS A PUSSY-SCORING CON OF TELEVANGELIST GRADE.

When you were lying stoned and gaped on the shower floor after having been pummeled sevenfold by Sandy you were not just another farang sub on vacation were you?  You were BRAD FROM THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW giving yourself up to absolute pleasure.

When you now go to Miami to fuck Tinder chongas 30 years younger than you, you are not just another sugar daddy with a big bag o'weed are you?  You are a worldly, english speaking EL CHAPO highroller bad papi the chongas can't risk ignoring.

When you post at ladyboy boards, you are no longer the Romlike pop culture monger storyteller are you?  You have metamorphosed into your own creation of the VISIONARY MONGER leading the way into a brave, new world or fewer and less accessible P4Ps where only The-Sithest will survive long spells of celibacy

Have you considered MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER gigs distilling in a structured focused presentation all the nuggets of wisdom you are giving here at LBR in bits and pieces? 

I can help you draft the speaking points, but you don't need my help do you?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Woodie said:

Yep, and I am taking up the challenge by calling into HCMC on the way home. Won't have enough time to do a thorough exploration, but enough to get the feel of the place.

As far as girls in Isaan etc. not taking up work being a "working girl". I doubt whether job possibilities have opened up where they live, so god knows what they are doing for work?. I am sure that covid,(and I hate using the term), has had a huge effect on BM's travel plans. Only now are they starting to venture back to Thailand, and that is in spite of airfares increasing. If you guys that live in Europe take a second to check out your airfares compared to what we pay down under remembering that out trips are about 60% the distance of yours. Still can't work out why ours are so much more in comparison.

I'm not sure I understood. Do you mean you pay much more than European tourists for just 60% of the distance ? 

BTW, I'm not sure either of where you live when you're not mongering. If I got it well, Indonesia could be an excellent alternate for you. So far, it's a "no go" for me since airfares are too expensive when coming from Europe but airline carriers didn't re open all their airlines. I found new details about the scene in Indonesia. It's fairly complex to sum it up in just a paragraph, but if you like big butts, warias look great. 

6 hours ago, The-Sith said:

Tinder and sugar daddy sites and some underground sites provided a whole new universe of "normal" trans and Traps....I.e. amatuers and semi amateurs .... that are seeking guys who can understand them and have fun without shame or guilt or think it's some newbie fetish.....I.e. they want to be treated as a regular girl (plus make some extra spending cash)...... and they found an Asian-experienced white boy named The Sith!! He was more experienced in the arts of the third gender than any local guy they have met in LA or Miami.

I'd like to know what these apps are. Here Tinder is used in a very closed way (youngsters look for youngsters and it's almost impossible to find a young girl who's not in p4p since she'll look for a young guy.) The only sugar daddy site is used for p4p and pretended luxury relationships, in other words it's not affordable. In addition, thiord gender people are not registered in these websites.  

So far all the non p4p trans I found are in their 50s, 60s and even 70s. P4p trans come from South America. About one third of those found in specialized websites are pure scams (transcash scam), another third or more are people who were brought into the country through human trafficking networks and the remaining are either ugly, or unable to consider the expectations of one's customers. Only a restricted clientele is more or less satisfied. They are typically bottom submissive men looking for the biggest cock to screw them. This is a sect-like community where the individuals are more intolerant than in PY. 

I'd be curious to see in what extense I can transpose your means of searching amateurs or semi amateurs to my country. 

5 hours ago, The-Sith said:

I'm sure there are guys who in the 1980s picked up LB streetwalkers in Patpong and also in the 1990s in Pattaya including the explosion of GoGoBars and Boys town LB offerings during that time.... yet were too much in their comfort zone to get On the various LB Forums...... too stuck in their ways to get on Social Media.... too comfortable to download dating apps....etc... and those guys went the way of the DoDo in the 2000s and probably they have to resort to 45 year old uglies in wigs by 2010 because they never evolved.

whether it's LBs or GGs or clubs or music or ways to dress or vernacular or technology or concepts or social apps or whatever..... I will always do my best to be cutting edge and get the best most progressive talent. Because the best girls will do the same.

I  think that guys who never used internet forums but had been able to find ladyboys in the 1980s and 1990s in Bangkok or Pattaya couldn't miss bars, places like soi 4 and Nana Plaza and similar places in Pattaya. 

Maybe I have my own limits. I don't think I would be successful trying to dress as a young man or as an upper class citizen. But I saw the change that 2.0 technologies then 4G apps brought to the "market". It's important to find the right ones that are used by femboys/trans in a country. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Woodie said:

Whenever I open up LBR I see the photo of the girls from TJ Bar on the beach.

It takes me back and to think of how it used to be. Nothing really like it around now. 

TJs was the one place I really missed on my last stay in Pattaya.  I always looked forward to my nights up there, like a special occasion compared to any other LB bar in town.  Where else could a regular guy sit outside under the stars sipping a reasonably priced cold beer served by a hot ladyboy wearing next to nothing.  Pdogg and I tried the new bar one time in November and never went back alas, the magic was gone.  There again there were other guys who didn’t like the place, horses for courses … 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

I think the bottom line is there is no better place that exists.  I have not read any reports that suggest there is a better future somewhere else.  Not to say there wont be, but government and culture plays a big roll.  Which is a bit surprising since the economical impact is significant.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Woodie said:

I look forward to reading your observation.

• Like 1

On 3/26/2023 at 12:15 PM, Rom said:

Thanks The-Sith.   The "hot poon" is a pleasurable self-reward, but we (may I say 'we'?) dont do it mainly for the poon do we?  ...  we do it for what we  become while doing it.

For a moment there at Chiang Mai U, I was not just the visiting Hemingway literature professor I was impersonating, I WAS ERNEST HEMINGWAY himself. 

And at pinays' Bible study I was not just another goody-goody wannabe. I WAS A PUSSY-SCORING CON OF TELEVANGELIST GRADE.

When you were lying stoned and gaped on the shower floor after having been pummeled sevenfold by Sandy you were not just another farang sub on vacation were you?  You were BRAD FROM THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW giving yourself up to absolute pleasure.

When you now go to Miami to fuck Tinder chongas 30 years younger than you, you are not just another sugar daddy with a big bag o'weed are you?  You are a worldly, english speaking EL CHAPO highroller bad papi the chongas can't risk ignoring.

When you post at ladyboy boards, you are no longer the Romlike pop culture monger storyteller are you?  You have metamorphosed into your own creation of the VISIONARY MONGER leading the way into a brave, new world or fewer and less accessible P4Ps where only The-Sithest will survive long spells of celibacy

Have you considered MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER gigs distilling in a structured focused presentation all the nuggets of wisdom you are giving here at LBR in bits and pieces? 

I can help you draft the speaking points, but you don't need my help do you?

Rom,

yes we do share that in common.... the "hot poon" is not the ultimate reward .... it's who we become that's the reward.

For me it's a bit nuanced though... I'm not becoming anyone or anything else. I'm becoming more Sith. The entire pursuit of LBs and GGs is to express more of myself and to understand more of myself and to grow myself (not just grow my wood... but grow aspects of my psychology).

I do it for the fun and adventure and the pursuit of personal growth. I remember the wild adventures I had with Bee who showed up at my hotel room in a leather Cat Woman outfit and the massive rod she had.

Her and I had gone zooming around Pattaya on her fast orange scooter rolling on MDMA....... turning wild corners on the outskirts of Pattaya.... tears rolling from our eyes from the wind due to our speed on those roads..... I know we could have died but the memory is just spectacular and the adventure is so wild and it helped me open up and be more confident.

Actually LBs in general have helped me with such a fundamental aspect of my psychology: that all the LBs we meet had to over come adversity to "BE TRUE TO THEMSELVES".

And that motivated me to do the same. I am true to myself as much as possible and don't give a fuck about what others think. I express my true self sexually with all of this Hot Poon because expressing my true self is what I want.

Being more comfortable with myself and not giving a shit about others judgement has made me into a better human being and resulted in more attraction from girls who are 30 years younger.

I really owe Mongering LBs a big thank you for that.

Plus fucking hardcore LBs is like a Sex DoJo. When I get into bed with GGs.... they are blown away with the level of wild sexuality. I have to also credit LBs for this part of me......because sometimes with me and GGs decades ago I would be focused on "hope they like me" etc...and always be thinking whether I'm doing the right thing to please them...... now I dont focus on that. With LBs I learned more to focus on pleasure and unbridled wild expression in bed. With GGs now..... I focus on being true to myself and if they like it....cool. If they don't.... that's OK too.

Most women love that mindset.

In terms of all the Gonzo Journalism and writing artistic Trip Reports with humor and psychological exploration and pictures of the girls..... they take a ton of work. You above all know this to be true. In the past....prior to Covid....I could go to Thailand for 2 or 3 weeks....fuck like crazy....then I had 6 to 8 weeks of being back home with zero LB sex....and it's during those times I would write the TRs because they would help me re-live the adventures. Plus I had the time.

But now that I have dived into the local trap and trans and non binary talent.... I don't have as much time to write elaborate TRs. Everytime I get horny.....I fuck..... with local girls. I don't need to fly across the ocean any more. 

but hopefully there will be trips coming up in the near future!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 3/26/2023 at 1:52 PM, Pulci Gorgon said:

I'm not sure I understood. Do you mean you pay much more than European tourists for just 60% of the distance ? 

BTW, I'm not sure either of where you live when you're not mongering. If I got it well, Indonesia could be an excellent alternate for you. So far, it's a "no go" for me since airfares are too expensive when coming from Europe but airline carriers didn't re open all their airlines. I found new details about the scene in Indonesia. It's fairly complex to sum it up in just a paragraph, but if you like big butts, warias look great. 

I'd like to know what these apps are. Here Tinder is used in a very closed way (youngsters look for youngsters and it's almost impossible to find a young girl who's not in p4p since she'll look for a young guy.) The only sugar daddy site is used for p4p and pretended luxury relationships, in other words it's not affordable. In addition, thiord gender people are not registered in these websites.  

So far all the non p4p trans I found are in their 50s, 60s and even 70s. P4p trans come from South America. About one third of those found in specialized websites are pure scams (transcash scam), another third or more are people who were brought into the country through human trafficking networks and the remaining are either ugly, or unable to consider the expectations of one's customers. Only a restricted clientele is more or less satisfied. They are typically bottom submissive men looking for the biggest cock to screw them. This is a sect-like community where the individuals are more intolerant than in PY. 

I'd be curious to see in what extense I can transpose your means of searching amateurs or semi amateurs to my country. 

I  think that guys who never used internet forums but had been able to find ladyboys in the 1980s and 1990s in Bangkok or Pattaya couldn't miss bars, places like soi 4 and Nana Plaza and similar places in Pattaya. 

Maybe I have my own limits. I don't think I would be successful trying to dress as a young man or as an upper class citizen. But I saw the change that 2.0 technologies then 4G apps brought to the "market". It's important to find the right ones that are used by femboys/trans in a country. 

Go to Tinder..... or whatever normal app like Bumble or Badoo.

Mention that you are GENEROUS conspiciously in your profile and looking for fun. I say my age is about 15 years younger.... and I've never had a problem someone calling me out on that. Set your age search function for 19 to 35 (I set it to 30). You can also select "Trans Friendly" and "Pansexual" in your profile.

watch the right swipes come in!

don't talk about money on the app.... need to take them to whatsapp or whatever.

even the word sugar can get you banned. although I do tell girls I'm an SD seeking am SB I'm private texts.

What's even easier than Tinder are the sugar daddy dating websites. All the girls there are seeking cash arrangements.

Girls typically will be forthcoming they are "trans" so you can use it as a search term.

watch the pussy roll in!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 3/28/2023 at 2:14 AM, The-Sith said:

Go to Tinder..... or whatever normal app like Bumble or Badoo.

Mention that you are GENEROUS conspiciously in your profile and looking for fun. I say my age is about 15 years younger.... and I've never had a problem someone calling me out on that. Set your age search function for 19 to 35 (I set it to 30). You can also select "Trans Friendly" and "Pansexual" in your profile.

watch the right swipes come in!

don't talk about money on the app.... need to take them to whatsapp or whatever.

even the word sugar can get you banned. although I do tell girls I'm an SD seeking am SB I'm private texts.

I'm afraid I'm disappointed with this response. I had hoped to see community-focused apps similar to the websites I came across last year for sissies. Here in my country, Tinder and Badoo are mainly used by post students GGs but they are looking for a long term relationship. I haven't found the code to detect P4P girls. I  checked out Bumble tonight, which I wasn't familiar with before, but only found one GG user among the rest of the males many of whom looked like riff raff. 

If I were to use phrases like "generous" or "courteous" in my ad, everyone would know I'm looking for a prostitute. However, this approach has become so clichéd over the past two decades that I'd be more likely to encounter a female police officer than a potential partner. I'm glad these tactics may still work in the USA, they were commonplace here a long time ago when you were experiencing your good old days in Bangkok and Pattaya. 

As for seeking a sugarbaby or other similar arrangements, it's exactly the same as searching for a hooker on classifieds websites but even if I do find someone, I'll likely have to pay double the going rate, which is already high. It may be better to stick to classical hookers websites (those calling themselves escorts). However, I'd become so frustrated with these websites that I had decided to travel to Thailand and other nearby countries instead.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

Here in my country, Tinder and Badoo........

hi PG.... I've used Tinder in many countries..... to great success. Plus sugar daddy sites too. From Serbia to Italy to France to UK.

I don't know what country you are in.....but when you say "Here in my country......" it reminds me of Comedian Yakov Smirnoff.

In America, you can always find a party. In my country, the Party finds you!

In America, you break the law. In my country, the law breaks you!

In my country, homosexuality is a crime punishable by 7 years sentence locked up with other men. There is a 3 year waiting list!

Screenshot_20230329_230828_Google.jpg.cead7f3045d27fa50cc93db6ecb9f011.jpg

• Like 1

On 3/27/2023 at 3:15 AM, Rom said:

TELEVANGELIST GRADE

Talking of that, have you seen a more despicable man than Kenneth Copeland?. I saw a female interviewer doing a job on him. She did not back down. How people can fall for charletons like him I do not know.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Woodie said:

Talking of that, have you seen a more despicable man than Kenneth Copeland?. I saw a female interviewer doing a job on him. She did not back down. How people can fall for charletons like him I do not know.

WOW.....saw the video PG posted.  He has scary eyes.  He has an answer for everything.  But how do you distinguish between him and a politician?  He is so absorbed in his world, like a robot turn on the switch and watch him go.  I do give him credit for taking the interview, most would have duct it.  

• Like 1

19 hours ago, The-Sith said:

hi PG.... I've used Tinder in many countries..... to great success. Plus sugar daddy sites too. From Serbia to Italy to France to UK.

I don't know what country you are in.....but when you say "Here in my country......" it reminds me of Comedian Yakov Smirnoff.

In America, you can always find a party. In my country, the Party finds you!

In America, you break the law. In my country, the law breaks you!

In my country, homosexuality is a crime punishable by 7 years sentence locked up with other men. There is a 3 year waiting list!

I tried again this week. I just experienced the same waste of time as a few years earlier. I found one difference with the past : Tinder and Badoo are excellent at selling extra services that one need to get a contact. These look cheap but are limited in time and eventually too expensive. 

Now I can measure the difference between such a waste of time and time invested in Vietnamese ladyboys. I understand that well off guys prefer to spend more money and hook up luxury gurls, but not for me. 

5 hours ago, Zeppie said:

WOW.....saw the video PG posted.  He has scary eyes.  He has an answer for everything.  But how do you distinguish between him and a politician?  He is so absorbed in his world, like a robot turn on the switch and watch him go.  I do give him credit for taking the interview, most would have duct it.  

What video did I post ? 

• Like 1

Tomorrow, I'm summoning Pdoggg to the Golden bridge for a sword duel. He's stolen my initials, so I get to choose the weapon. How kind of me to give him a fighting chance.

GB.png.01ec6d86c901b123d5c823bf2cf35af7.png

Well, our fate will be in the hands of God, so I guess that's reassuring... or not.

• Haha 1