The good old days

Woodie

2 minutes ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

I don't think he is, but he seems to encounter many creationists and forgets that the vast majority consists of people who are not. However, I was pondering the original topic: the 'good old days' or the 'golden age,' as @Rom says. Last year, I believed that the good old days would return. Now, I can see that business is picking up, but there are fewer customers, fewer ladyboys, and (unfortunately) higher prices characterizing this new scene.

yeah prices are higher for sure........but still reasonable

I'm becoming pessimistic. At first I saw prices rising in Vietnam as I was there on the field as well as in Thailand if I believe TRs. Then I saw ailine prices rising. That had been an opportunity to test something new (Indonesia), but I didn't find the scene to be interesting. Now, I'm experiencing the same kind of negative feelings far from p4p scenes.

But reading again new TRs I can see prices have become high in BKK, as if the new scene was targetting new customers.
I had also experienced in Europe what Rom is experiencing in the Philippines : th emonger goes to a place that used to be marvelous but instead, he has to cope with boastful whores or to be treated like a newbie who doesn't understand new prices.

• Like 1