How do deal with soi dogs

booboo

They guy in tats and glasses is actually a fellow swede helping dogs in Bang Suan. A good, honest man . Please donate to him if you can. It's NOT charity like the Rotary kiddie fiddlers.  Just a man doing good for animals. He won't pocket any money or 'forget' to account for donations.

booboo, have you had any serious altercations with soidogs? I have found these barkcollars pretty effective. Just strap it on the dog, takes a while depending how smart he is, if he associate the unpleasant surprise with his behaviour. Might have to give it a few days, but they'll eventually learn. Be persistent and tough.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
10 hours ago, seven said:

They guy in tats and glasses is actually a fellow swede helping dogs in Bang Suan. A good, honest man . Please donate to him if you can. It's NOT charity like the Rotary kiddie fiddlers.  Just a man doing good for animals. He won't pocket any money or 'forget' to account for donations.

booboo, have you had any serious altercations with soidogs? I have found these barkcollars pretty effective. Just strap it on the dog, takes a while depending how smart he is, if he associate the unpleasant surprise with his behaviour. Might have to give it a few days, but they'll eventually learn. Be persistent and tough.

have not had any " serious altercation yet. '  i stay away and throw stone at soi dogs . i dont know what barkcollars are but i would not want get close to filthy soi dog

• Like 1

This must be the mother of all innuendo threads. 

Newly joined OP with a plan to stir the shit...    and he could be the innuendo target himself or not.

I suggest dissipating the thread by merging it with one of the TH video blog threads and moving on ... 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Rom said:

This must be the mother of all innuendo threads. 

Newly joined OP with a plan to stir the shit...    and he could be the innuendo target himself or not.

I suggest dissipating the thread by merging it with one of the TH video blog threads and moving on ... 

And posting his shit in the sub-forum dedicated to the news from the Vietnamese scene (Yes he did ! ). Already removed from the club. 

• Like 1
22 hours ago, booboo said:

Good infos here on how to not have prolem with soi dogs. i am so scare of them animals. why do thais allow so man stray dog all over ? mangy beasts.

how do you deal with soi dogs. they are terribel problem for thailand and visitor.

6 hours ago, booboo said:

have not had any " serious altercation yet. '  i stay away and throw stone at soi dogs . i dont know what barkcollars are but i would not want get close to filthy soi dog

Notice how the OP carefully drafts in poor English to give innuendo some benefit of the doubt AND to throw BMs off an eventually familiar style of posting.  But then the adjective "mangy" is used which to me sounds proficient colloquial British ( from a bygone area old chum! ).   I think I know who the OP is and he is not the innuendo target...

I also think this thread is destined to padlock or hoover.

Please don't anyone bite.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

And posting his shit in the sub-forum dedicated to the news from the Vietnamese scene (Yes he did ! ). Already removed from the club. 

that videos about thai soi dog meat send to veitnam for meat. i think it be okay to post their. sorrys :(

45 minutes ago, Rom said:

Notice how the OP carefully drafts in poor English to give innuendo some benefit of the doubt AND to throw BMs off an eventually familiar style of posting.  But then the adjective "mangy" is used which to me sounds proficient colloquial British ( from a bygone area old chum! ).   I think I know who the OP is and he is not the innuendo target...

what you mean ? soi dogs big problem in thailands. they all over and smell and bite sometime. the video i post was about how to deal with scary sois dogs. you is to suspisus.

who you ? how we knows you are you ? you stir biger shits. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

OP 4 - Rom 0  as of this post,    BMs want to give him +1s  for riding me,  I get the message.   Rom out.  For all I care, he can now ride the bunch of you all the way to the PY dog pastrami deli ...

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
9 hours ago, seven said:

You’ve had a rabies shot?

yes, Have already. :yes:

8 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

As also Emmy's club. Possibly the only very tall man to be thrown out twice.

i only asks about soi doggos at Emmys because i want to visit bar when i visit thailands. i dont want soi doggies around. 

why everybodie thinks i not true ? 

soi dog problem even on news in pattya-jomty. look :

Stray dogs rounded in Pattaya-Jomtien

Pattaya rounded up stray dogs in Jomtien Beach after a 4-year-old child was bitten.

Pattaya rounded up stray dogs in Jomtien Beach after a 4-year-old child was bitten.

Beach vendors had been complaining that the soi dog population had grown during Pattaya’s lockdown. Now that people are back, they’re creating problem on the beach, barking, howling, defecating and biting people.

The dogs were taken to a Chonburi shelter where they will be vaccinated and sterilized.

https://www.pattayamail.com/featured/stray-dogs-rounded-in-pattaya-jomtien-307799

• Like 6
On 8/1/2022 at 7:50 PM, Rom said:

Either good or bad, his poor culture made of reading only gutter press is easy to recognize. Whatever he can try to make up his ID, his brainless posts betray him at first sight.  And he wants to tell me I must accept his sh... in my club.  Anyway, he already broke at least 2 rules of the club, so he can't be accepted. 

I have never seen dog food in Vietnam. Viet cooking tastes as good as in Thailand. I just found a town once in which almost every restaurant proposed goat meat. I also tasted snake, crocodile and ostrich meat. When it's well cooked, it's delicious. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

Either good or bad, his poor culture made of reading only gutter press is easy to recognize. Whatever he can try to make up his ID, his brainless posts betray him at first sight.  And he wants to tell me I must accept his sh... in my club.  Anyway, he already broke at least 2 rules of the club, so he can't be accepted. 

I have never seen dog food in Vietnam. Viet cooking tastes as good as in Thailand. I just found a town once in which almost every restaurant proposed goat meat. I also tasted snake, crocodile and ostrich meat. When it's well cooked, it's delicious. 

poor culture ! ? Well I nevers ! who make you judge of poor culture ? :o

And fuk you're clubs ! :dwarf:

I not tell you must except my video post in you're club. I only posted post of intresting video about thai soi dog meat for go to veitnam and they eat. I said sorrys and you attack me like viscous soi dog. You do me like Rim and make big shit on my topic. :notfair:

You eat soi dog? You like veitnams mak mak maybe you try before heh? :turkey:

Better for thai soi dogs go veitnam for meat then bites me in thailands.

• Haha 6
45 minutes ago, booboo said:

You eat soi dog? You like veitnams mak mak

They eat snails. With garlic. True story.

I know many who had great success with a clicker. They’d sell like hotcakes in the sois. Might bring some to finance my stay. Do you have to pay sales tax? Tax is theft imo.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, seven said:

Amen to that. This whore sold his soul to the saudis and pissed on the Ryder Cup european captainship. 
For what? Hope he gets colon cancer after he shove his clubs up where the sun don’t shine.

1ECFAC92-0E34-4347-9642-6C7E20722784.jpeg

Which one are you talking about, left or right?.