How do deal with soi dogs

booboo

1 hour ago, Woodie said:

Which one are you talking about, left or right?.

Haha, well, the asshole in read hat we all know, the other one is a mildly mentally challenged hick cunt , albeit a decent golfer by the name of Henrik Stenson.

He was appointed captain of the euro Ryder Cup team last year on older merits. Doesn't get much more honourable than that, but sold his ass to LIV golf recently. Survivors of 9/11 and numerous sponsors made sure him and ringleader Greg Norman were aware how they felt about this sellout.

You shouldn't expect any decent behaviour or integrity from golfers really. I've played a lot and while the game itself is great fun, most players are a bunch of self-serving incels really. Money is the only thing that matters for them and the whitewashing sums from Saudi Arabia oil money are staggering. 

• Like 1

Soi dogs are a real problem in Thailand. I have had numerous close calls over the years. They are horrible after dark and when they are in packs. 

The simplest way to counter their aggressiveness is to throw them a bone or scraps of food. Feeding them calms them down. They dont like all kinds of food mind. For some reason the soi dogs I have encountered don't like Indian food. Must be the Indian spices. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
On 8/2/2022 at 6:04 PM, seven said:

Amen to that. This whore sold his soul to the saudis and pissed on the Ryder Cup european captainship. 
For what? Hope he gets colon cancer after he shove his clubs up where the sun don’t shine.

1ECFAC92-0E34-4347-9642-6C7E20722784.jpeg

On 8/2/2022 at 8:30 PM, Woodie said:

Which one are you talking about, left or right?.

On 8/2/2022 at 9:26 PM, seven said:

Haha, well, the asshole in read hat we all know, the other one is a mildly mentally challenged hick cunt , albeit a decent golfer by the name of Henrik Stenson.

He was appointed captain of the euro Ryder Cup team last year on older merits. Doesn't get much more honourable than that, but sold his ass to LIV golf recently. Survivors of 9/11 and numerous sponsors made sure him and ringleader Greg Norman were aware how they felt about this sellout.

You shouldn't expect any decent behaviour or integrity from golfers really. I've played a lot and while the game itself is great fun, most players are a bunch of self-serving incels really. Money is the only thing that matters for them and the whitewashing sums from Saudi Arabia oil money are staggering. 

why you posts about golf and Trumpy ? off topics please :offtopic:

• Like 3
  • 5 months later...
On 8/2/2022 at 5:25 AM, booboo said:

yes, Have already. :yes:

i only asks about soi doggos at Emmys because i want to visit bar when i visit thailands. i dont want soi doggies around. 

why everybodie thinks i not true ? 

soi dog problem even on news in pattya-jomty. look :

Stray dogs rounded in Pattaya-Jomtien

Pattaya rounded up stray dogs in Jomtien Beach after a 4-year-old child was bitten.

Pattaya rounded up stray dogs in Jomtien Beach after a 4-year-old child was bitten.

Beach vendors had been complaining that the soi dog population had grown during Pattaya’s lockdown. Now that people are back, they’re creating problem on the beach, barking, howling, defecating and biting people.

The dogs were taken to a Chonburi shelter where they will be vaccinated and sterilized.

https://www.pattayamail.com/featured/stray-dogs-rounded-in-pattaya-jomtien-307799

how is soidog problems in jomty? i come soon . are streets clear of mean soi doggos ?

• Like 1
On 8/2/2022 at 9:26 PM, seven said:

the one is a mildly mentally challenged hick cunt , albeit a decent golfer by the name of Henrik Stenson.

You shouldn't expect any decent behavior or integrity from golfers really. I've played a lot and while the game itself is great fun, most players are a bunch of self-serving incels really. Money is the only thing that matters for them and the whitewashing sums from Saudi Arabia oil money are staggering. 

So as a professional Sports figure (not me), you should not the right to capitalize on your talent, that you have refined to the highest level of the sport?  I am sure most of us would have switched jobs, if a new company moved in and offered twice the pay for the same position/job.  What Sport doesn't players jump ship to earn year millions more.  It's called free capitalism.  Most all professional sport players have a short window to make as most money as they possibly can before it is over.  I think few of us truly understand the life of a professional, the sacrifices required, just to have a chance.  What you don't hear about are the ones that don't make a name for themselves, and never make the money. I am just saying let the market dictate vs the king pins dictating.. 

Also, the PGA had to amend several rules, for the benefit of the players, to remain competitive.