Chess

• 3 months later...

Speaking of PY, does anyone know what happened to their senior mod ?   He has not posted or given likes in months ... the mod in charge is now clearly the junior one...

If there is dissension amongst the ranks of the PY Politburo, they will be sure to hide it from their downtrodden BM masses for as long as possible...

But if the senior mod did indeed slam the door on the goons, that would redeem him for the Romscars Hall of Legends...

If anyone has any info, pls PM me.  Let's not discuss it here.  And if you 'd rather post pls don't spell out his name ... 

thanks

R

PS @Fenton  How can we be sure you are the real PY Fenton? and not a PY infiltrator ?   We used to chat about football ... You support Stoke.  Do you remember what team in England I support ?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, duke007 said:

Rom, is [knowing if Kendo is no longer an active mod at PY] really of any significance here on the LBR forum?, just asking :wink:

The significance is that it is here at LBR that i am trying my best to build a merit-based Hall of Legends where said senior mod belongs in his own right for his ladyboy exploits, his mainstream media fame, and the outstanding online work he did at PY to build it into the ladyboy world's dominating Board.  The only stain on his credentials is that along the way he excluded so many of us free-mongers from the clubhouse and I dont even understand why.  So I thought that perhaps he had realized that stain and just walked away from the bad apples, in which case I would welcome him into the Hall of Legends.   The decision will be mine to make based on as many facts as I can gather and that's why I asked BMs here for help.

Now that I gave you an explanation that I did not really have to, I shall equally lecture you from a self-attributed authority position to say that I never saw you standing up for any of the BMs at PY being hounded into banishment into what is a sick (I repeat SICK!) routine for the amusement of a few PY goons.  Where were you duke with your "is that really of any significance here" when i was being crucified for submitting the most original media PY ever saw and being flamed and hoovered all along my TRs which were the only ones at PY where the no-flaming "rule" did not apply ?  Where were you in this here very Board when I was followed here by their head goon to character assassinate me with the vilest of insinuations ?  Not so impartially high-minded Duke are you ?

Fuck that high-mindedness and fuck whatever it is "Fenton" is trying to communicate.  I was just trying to welcome him.  ?  Whether he is or is not the PY Fenton, he "have no interest" ?  Neither do I.

Rom off for cooling period

• Like 3

And what I am saying is, what has happened to that Mod over on the LBP forum is his business, and is none of mine, yours or anyone elses for that matter IMHO, he obviously has his reasons for taking a break so just let him be. 

As for you 'lecturing' me :blink:, you can shove that 'lecture' where the sun don't shine (said politely) tbh. :wink:

Enjoy your cooling off period Rom. 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Rom said:

Where were you duke with your "is that really of any significance here" when i was being crucified for submitting the most original media PY ever saw and being flamed and hoovered all along my TRs which were the only ones at PY where the no-flaming "rule" did not apply ?  Where were you in this here very Board when I was followed here by their head goon to character assassinate me with the vilest of insinuations ?  Not so impartially high-minded Duke are you ?

:biggrin:

• Like 4

@Rom

Seeing as one of your paragraphs has clearly 'amused' the poster above I shall reply to this, i.e.

'Where were you duke with your "is that really of any significance here" when i was being crucified for submitting the most original media PY ever saw and being flamed and hoovered all along my TRs which were the only ones at PY where the no-flaming "rule" did not apply ?  Where were you in this here very Board when I was followed here by here by their head goon to character assassinate with the vilest of insinuations ?  Not so impartially highly-minded Duke are you ?'

OK so here goes,

The most original media PY ever saw ? 

Really? IMHO the reports were pretty good, your cartoon drawings are excellent and are very funny (you have a great talent there for sure), but as for your pics of girls with written or painted messages wrote all over their bodies plus various objects stuck up their asses I found neither funny or a turn on, in fact  I actually thought they were degrading to the girls tbh (but they must make a shilling or two I suppose) , but each to their own I guess, different strokes for different folks and all that. 

Secondly which head goon are you talking about?, and WTF has it got to do with me anyway, can't you fight your own battles? 

Thirdly, 'highly minded Duke' 

I have been a member of this Forum since January 2011 so have been here more than most, so I feel sad that a lot of the really good guys that we do have here have not posted on this forum for a very long while.

Instead the subjects these days are mostly about Emmy Bar Livestreams, Covid topics, anti PY threads, or slagging the Brits, it's Monarchy or Brexit off at every opportunity, it's all getting very tedious pour moi:sleep:

I wish this Forum had the option to put on 'ignore' both members whose posts I don't wish to read or threads I don't want to see like they do on the PLB forum, because believe me I have a lot of threads on 'ignore' on the PLB and would do the same here with a few BM's and threads with immediate effect. :rolleye0012:

Anyways had my say, so back to the Yellowtail Shiraz and my binge watching YouTube videos of The Supremes :drinks:r

• Like 3
9 hours ago, duke007 said:

wish this Forum had the option to put on 'ignore' both members whose posts I don't wish to read or threads I don't want to see like they do on the PLB forum, because believe me I have a lot of threads on 'ignore' on the PLB and would do the same here with a few BM's and threads with immediate effect. :rolleye0012:

You can put BMs on ignore here (it's on your drop down menu when you click on your avatar/name at top right) but not threads. But it's easy enough to just ignore threads you might not want to read. I do.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Quietguy said:

You can put BMs on ignore here (it's on your drop down menu when you click on your avatar/name at top right) but not threads. But it's easy enough to just ignore threads you might not want to read. I do.

Thanks QG, but it would still be good not see on the page the threads I would have on ignore. B)

These 3 for example :yes:

Screenshot_20210823-140742_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1

I am going to post this here because it will have protection from being 'controlled' or 'hoovered' as he did with a few posts of Fenton in the 'Cartoons' thread. :wink:

So @Rom, why did you edit MY post?, what gives YOU the right to do so? , did you have MY permission to do so?. 

I know you were no doubt 'spurred' on by one of your disciples who just couldn't help himself mentioning the term 'PY' (wank wank wank) and we all know your 'obsession' with that. 

So I shall explain myself , 

Firstly you post this which clearly states 'pls don't spell out his name'

IMG_20210829_091909.jpg

And this was MY Reply and I did Not change it. 

IMG_20210829_092646.jpg

So I am sure that you can understand both my huge 'disappointment' and 'annoyance' when seeing THIS appear. :close_tema:

IMG_20210829_093003.jpg

So, can you please to explain yourself to ME (like you were 'inviting' others to explain themselves plus and even resorting to calling them 'morons' on the Cartoons thread by Fenton ) what gave you the god given right to alter MY POST????? by adding [knowing if Kendo is no longer an active mod at PY]. :acute:

I have left it a week in the hope you would have corrected the error of your ways, but obviously you have not.

I will await your explanation with baited breathe. 

In the meantime try not to worry yourself too much as there will be always be someone around to give you a 'heart'. :rolleye0012:

(wank wank wank) 

P.S. I am not Fenton's imposter :crazy:

My sincere apologies to the Mods for the threadfuck, hopefully the 'tampering' of MY posts will not arise again. :hi:

2 hours ago, duke007 said:

... So, can you please to explain [why you] alter[ed] MY POST????? 

... I will await your explanation with baited breathe

Higher English editorial standards Duke.  Higher English editorial standards for my posts than you ever knew existed Duke despite you being English and I not.

"When writers insert or alter words in a direct quotation, square brackets—[ ]—are placed around the change. The brackets, always used in pairs, enclose words intended to clarify meaning, provide a brief explanation, or to help integrate the quote into the writer’s sentence"

As long as the square brackets and (in this case) your original quote are there Duke, it becomes editorial best practice and there is no reason for you to feel editorially "tampered" with... 

check it out for yourself:
https://writingcommons.org/article/inserting-or-altering-words-in-a-direct-quotation/

Hope this helps Duke.  You can now let go of your "baited breathe" (it's spelled "bated" and "breath") and resume breathing normally.

• Like 2

You were bang 'OUT OF ORDER' Rom, be a man and admit it instead of posting that utter 'shite' of an excuse above, but I've no doubt you will get a like off someone for it (wank wank wank). :wink:

Just do me a favour (spelt correctly), please don't 'edit' or 'tamper' with my posts again and leave them the fuck alone, it's both ignorant and wrong, End off. 

I will also not 'edit' and correct my mistakes as not to spoil your obvious high amusement in 'lecturing' me on how to spell, to be fair I was in a bit of a rush but won't use it an excuse. :close_tema:

Have a nice day now. 

Cheers, 

:drinks:

42 minutes ago, stoolpusher said:

I take it this thread now has nothing to do with Chess 

Looks like mate, and its because someone just couldn't help themselves bringing PY into the conversation,(FOR WHAT FFS?), so it has now gone all pear shaped.

I have made my apologies to the Mods, but make no apologies for not standing by and taking any shit from people who think they are trying to be clever c**ts against me personally.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Fenton said:

(...)

Looks like Chairman Rom has taken authoritarism (sic) like a duck to water. 

(...)

I LiiiiiiiKE IT!  @  PDoggg, Bumblebee can I please, please have "Chairman of the Board" under the pic of my Rom avatar ???  Like how Duke has "Manchester CITY" please, please, please, pretty please ?

chairman2.png.2eb6861a496a4893a30d075babfb06b1.png