Spotted!

Guest route67

Guest route67

OK, so we all seem to know where the LB bars are in Sin City, and we expect to see 'friends of ours,' as Khun BB pus it, in those places. But there are LOADS of LBs working around town, sometimes in the most unexpected places. As I'm here for a while, and will be exploring the nooks and crannies of Patts, I thought I'd share sightings of what I assume are non P4P LBs.

So, to kick off:

Volterra (Italian restaurant), on a little side soi off Soi VC, has at least 1 lovely LB and a cute FB (oh, dear - the slippery slope...) on staff, I presume as waitresses. Haven't got any firm info on this yet, but will try to fill the gaps (he he!) a.s.a.p., and provide photos, if possible.

If you want to find Volterra, walk up Soi VC from 2nd Road, go past Famous, then take the first right (before Family Mart). Volterra is about 20m up the soi. I only saw them on Monday night, so I suspect they are on the evening shift.

Over to you, chaps!

;)

• Upvote 3

Minnie works at the Pool Blow Bar on the roof of the Page 10 Hotel in Pattaya. Good personality; my straight mates loved her.

I had heard about her and was curious and went to join my buddies by the pool. I get into the lift and who gets in with me but Minnie. Just me and her. I felt like dropping to my knees saying please put your cock in my mouth.But she's a girl with grace and I sensed that wouldn't go over well.

Click here for her pic from Deep Throat's Trip Report.

Upstairs at Big C complex where the mobile phone shops are, second shop in from the left hand side, a rather chunky Lady Boy named Nok, very very friendly and has a unique sales technique, knee sliding into the crutch whilst I was enquiring about a screen protector for my new smart phone.

• Upvote 1

A nice young katoy named "Freshie" works the counter in the Starbucks at the Central Festival Mall. She seemed very keen to get to know me better (I think they sense "one of theirs" just as well as we can sense "one of ours") and although not particularly gorgeous, she was interesting and a very nice girl.

At that same mall, on the basement level next to the food court you'll find two pharmacies NEARLY side by side (they are separated by one small shop). The one that has "bargain" or "value" in it's name (indicating lower prices... cannot remember the exact name) had a VERY cute Katoy working behind the counter the last day that I was in Pattaya in February.

(I think they sense "one of theirs" just as well as we can sense "one of ours")

Don't quote my horrible Thai or my spelling, but to them we are called "Doi Trong" = only likes ladyboys. And they may indeed have a built-in Gaydar for our kind, who knows; the leering we may do when we see one doesn't hurt though.

The hardened BKK girls know the term well, I used to hear it quite a bit around Nana ..... regular customers at any of those places are considered Doi Trong and as we all know Thai's have an incredible memory so they remember exactly who the Doi Trong are.

It's not just in Pattaya; even after a dozen years of coming to this lovely country it still amazes me just how often I will spot a ladyboy in the most unlikely of places.

LOL - Land of Ladyboys :-)

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

There is a lovely LB working in the 7/11 on the 2nd floor of the Southern Bus Station in Bkk.

I reckon LBR should publish Bumblebee's World Map of LBs.

He finds them in 7/11s, in buses, in Estee Lauder at BKK airport, he finds them everygoddamwhere.

Minnie works at the Pool Blow Bar on the roof of the Page 10 Hotel in Pattaya. Good personality; my straight mates loved her.

I had heard about her and was curious and went to join my buddies by the pool. I get into the lift and who gets in with me but Minnie. Just me and her. I felt like dropping to my knees saying please put your cock in my mouth.But she's a girl with grace and I sensed that wouldn't go over well.

Click here for her pic from Deep Throat's Trip Report.

Well Minnie - as she is apparently now calling herself - would be very interested in your straight mates Larry, for she aches to have a cunt instead of that ugly horrid vile thing she currently has between her legs (her thoughts not mine).

She most certainly would not put it in your mouth. She was furious at me for just playing with it in bed while she slept. She woke then went ballistic, put knickers on and all so we could live in denial together.

Volterra (Italian restaurant), on a little side soi off Soi VC, has at least 1 lovely LB and a cute FB (oh, dear - the slippery slope...) on staff, I presume as waitresses. Haven't got any firm info on this yet, but will try to fill the gaps (he he!) a.s.a.p., and provide photos, if possible.

If you want to find Volterra, walk up Soi VC from 2nd Road, go past Famous, then take the first right (before Family Mart). Volterra is about 20m up the soi. I only saw them on Monday night, so I suspect they are on the evening shift.

On my recent visit in Jan-Feb of 2012 I ate at Volterra's about 3 or 4 times. Most certainly uncontaminated by LBs. The head waiter is a fattish 40ish faggoty gay guy with a very bad hairdo, while the other waitstaff I encountered were both GGs.

Bumblebee [...] he finds them everygoddamwhere.

And they him. If they can spot us like we can spot them -- and I suspect they can -- well, they can see the cut of his jib from a thousand paces, like he's an LB-lovin' Billy Crudup in Matchmen, that ten-foot tall glowing-blue dude or something -- he's a frickin' beacon.

BumbleBea-con.

An afternoon constitutional through the streets of Pattaya with BumbleBeacon is a wonderful pastime...

Meeeeemorieeeees... :friends:

• Upvote 1

And they him. If they can spot us like we can spot them -- and I suspect they can -- well, they can see the cut of his jib from a thousand paces, like he's an LB-lovin' Billy Crudup in Matchmen, that ten-foot tall glowing-blue dude or something -- he's a frickin' beacon.

BumbleBea-con.

An afternoon constitutional through the streets of Pattaya with BumbleBeacon is a wonderful pastime...

Meeeeemorieeeees... :friends:

What's a 'jib'?

Know this thread is supposed to be "other than in bars" but it is highly unusual for a femboy to working in a Walking Street Gogo.

XZone, and who doesn't like fisting, now has a femboy working there. Not quite sure of his function as sometimes he's hanging in the main area and other times loitering in the men's room. Big smile and seems friendly enough.

• 2 weeks later...

I know you guys have only been giving sightings to Patts, so I will let you in on my secret spot in BKK.

Huai Khwang night market. Get there at 2:30am til 4am!

There are LOTS beautiful, passable LBs walking around shopping, eating whatever after the bars close. Some working girls, some not. But beautiful! Wow!

Not many farang around here. Don't tell everyone and spoil it for us. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Ning, well liked by many LBR members, showed up at the Morlam the oher night. A real sweetie! :give_rose:

Any idea how to contact Ning? I will be in town early in may and would like to say hello. We used to have a chat on each visit at the Corner Bar. Got a mobile number for the lovely Ning? Glass