IM INTERESTED!!!

razocraig

Ok....I'm 24 and never been to Thailand...I was wondering if some of you more experienced guys can give me some advice as where to go, how much to pay, etc. I literally found this site like 2 days ago and it blows my mind. I also think your GOTC is really awesome to be honest. I can't express how jealous I am of you guys...seriously...I hope this isn't a stupid topic for you guys..but I know this would be an insane trip for me... Thanks!!

• Upvote 1

Welcome aboard Razo! :drinks:

Lots to address here but let me tackle some of it now.

The biggest expense of your trip is airfare so I would suggest you stay in Thailand for as long as possible. Rooms are cheap especially by the month but if you work a regular job then I suppose your vacation time is limited. If you are able take an extended backpacking trip you can meet ladyboys all over Southeast Asia. But Thailand is by far the easiest place.

If money is an issue and your primary goal is to shag ladyboys then Pattaya is the place to go.

However, many guys in their 20's like the party scene in Had Rin on Ko Phangan which is a good place to meet Eurobabes, However, Ko Phangan is not a great place for ladyboys except at the Full Moon Party where boatloads of chicks with dicks arrive from nearby Ko Samui. Samui has lots of ladyboys although not nearly as many as Pattaya.

It will be an insane trip bro! :yahoo:

Ok....I'm 24 and never been to Thailand...I was wondering if some of you more experienced guys can give me some advice as where to go, how much to pay, etc. I literally found this site like 2 days ago and it blows my mind. I also think your GOTC is really awesome to be honest. I can't express how jealous I am of you guys...seriously...I hope this isn't a stupid topic for you guys..but I know this would be an insane trip for me... Thanks!!

Welcome to the forum razo....glad you like this site,there's a wealth of experience you can tap into on here...after Thailand,your life will never be the same again....have a good read of the forum,then if you have any specific questions,make a list and we can try and answer them.

Thanks guys! My main question would just be how and where is the arrangement made? Like if I was to meet a LB at a bar/club, do I make the deal only with her, or is there some kind of management? Also, how long is the session usually, and is it at a hotel or wherever I meet her?

there are many options, but it all starts in the bar.

Say you are in a Nana Plaza or Pattaya bar....you chat up the girl and you both click.....now you would ask her how much is the bar fine [300-500 baht depending on the type of club]; that part does go to the management, as well as a percentage of any drinks you may buy her [keep these to a minimum as they add up].

The next price you'd negotiate is her "tip" ...remember, prostitution is Illegal in Thailand hahahahaha..... again, depending on where you are, this also varies but not by much and by western standards it's a mere pittance. In Bangkok she may say 1000 baht for short time, 2000 baht for long time [all night]; Pattaya may be a bit cheaper for both. The short time can take place in your hotel room if it's nearby, or one of the short time rooms at or near the bar for an extra 500 baht or so. Short time generally means "until you get off" or about 90 minutes, whichever comes first.

Long time is easy, but must take place in your hotel room and she must agree to it, so make that clear with your potential date; not every girl wants to go long time because they miss out on other customers or hanging out with their friends, especially if you meet her early like at 7 or 8pm. But most will do it because they can get out of the bar, probably be fed and treated nicely in an Air Con room, and with a guy your age they may even enjoy themselves and WANT to stay! For these girls expect to pay 2000 minimum in Bangkok and probably 1500 or 2000 in Pattaya. They will stay until morning and most likely satisfy you again if you choose, and may also stay with you that day [or all week] depending on what you want.

Man, you are about to have the time of your life; I wish *I* discovered this scene at 24!

A warm welcome to the Forum Razocraig and also to the rest of your new life lol, good to have you here and posting so soon. Some valuable information coming your way there from some very experienced, friendly guys.

Enjoy all this place has to offer, there is a wealth of info and experience here, all questions are respected and you will get some of the best feedback around from guys who have been on the scene a while and walk the walk.

Cheers :drinks:

Great to hear from new blood, or 'young blood', for that matter... At 24 yrs old if you haven't got two heads or some sort of 'Elephant man' thing going on then they should be trying to rip your clothes off & maybe, just maybe, on occasion even paying their own barfines or offering to go out for free?.. If you stay cool, that is.

There is a thread here somewhere recommending good bars for newbies, I'm sure PDogg or Bumblebee can help us out & tell us where it is? I'm old now, so therefore have forgotten!

Also there's a number of Falang bar owners who post on this site & I'm sure that any of them will steer you right... In fact if you tell them in advance I'm quite sure that there could well be a reception committee waiting for you.

The simple fact is that most of us old skunks love to lap it up when the LB's or chicks tell us that we're 'handsome man' or 'Yang na dek' (looking young)... But the truth is East Asians like to have sex with YOUNG people, that's just the way of it. For eons now the young have always serviced the old & then in turn when they get old they like to be serviced by YOUNG people. You've only got to look at the amount of well heeled middle aged Japanese/Chinese/Thai women who pay loads of money to shag skinny little Thai 'poofta boys' with their silly Korean pop star haircuts!

Honestly, East Asians think that wanting to shag older people is just plain cranky!

Just like JaiDee... Man, am I jealous of you! I just so wish that I could have discovered this scene at 24!

:hi:

:friends: What Lung & the others have said. :clapping:

What's probably especially pertinent to you is:

1- if you are reasonably good looking, & wearing presentable clothes (Asians aren't as into the "casual" look favored by most yanks, & Aussies, who are on holiday, this is a separate topic altogether.. Has to do with face I think) you can probably go to any currently hot club for young people in the Bangkok scene & go home with a ladyboy, or hot girl, gratis. ( If you like the Asian look like many of us prefer here, once you go in the club you will think you have gone to heaven!)

2- If you are a newbie to the scene you won't be able to tell the difference between the ladies & the ladyboys....( this is where going to the ladyboy bars may help you get to the goal quicker). The lbs are generally almost a head taller, have somewhat bigger hands & are typically more beautiful than the genetic girls... just look for the model types continually fussing with their hair & you are probably on mark.

(God... if I had discovered Thailand at 24-25 my biography would have been very different, OTOH the VN war was just finishing then, I would have had to go to Bugis St Singapore instead)

If you do make this trip razocraig I beg you to not spend all your time in the dens of iniquity, but check out some temples, eat the street food, go to the home of your new friend(s), go to the smaller islands & if you have time hit up Laos, Cambodia or even Bali.

Wow....you guys are all awesome when it comes to information and even encouragement. Any experience from the internet always seems that on any kind of forum there's tons of negative guys who are sometimes if not always talking crap. I really appreciate it. So far the ones who have written back make me feel welcome, and that I'd be a fool not to do this! I've had experiences with lbs when I was younger, but obviously not in Thailand. Do any of you guys live in Thailand?

Welcome Razo.

My advice to you is read as much as you can on this forum and others like it. They are a wealth of information and many of members are usually very willing to help newbies like yourself.

Before my first adventure to Thailand I read as much as I could about the scene in Bangkok and Pattaya. I asked forum members (FM or BM for board members) questions and received many valuable and informative replies. When I decided to travel I felt I had researched all I needed in terms of airfares; hotels; food; ground transport; currency exchange; street maps; bars; go gos; massage joints; ladyboys (LB); genuine girls (GG); short time (ST); long time (LT); barfines (BF); prices for girls and ladyboys; what to do and what not to do; customs; et cetera.

Even though I did my homework nothing can prepare you for the euphoric magical swell of seeing, breathing, and experiencing ground zero for the first time. There is nothing in my life that I can compare it to. NOTHING. I walked into Nana Plaza (NEP) for the first time, stood in the middle of the courtyard and twirled around like a whirling Dervish. I was awestruck inhaling Nana's delights. Within moments I found Obsessions. I floated in and became breathless with the heart arresting talent on the stage. Like an excited little boy I set my sights on a sweety, barfined her, and went back to the hotel for my first ever experience with a Ladyboy. In fact, my first ever experience with a cock other than my own. And, as the say, the rest is history.

I returned to Thailand numerous times afterwards. Along the way I met many FMs and made many friends. They were very kind and generous with their time and provided valuable information about the experience of Thailand. I am extremely grateful to them. I am sure you will experience the same.

I discovered Thailand and Ladyboys rather late in my life. Contrary to JaiDee and Lung I am very thankful I did not discover the scene when I was 24. If I had, my life would be very different today and not necessarily for the better. Thailand is just too overwhelmingly intoxicating and at 24 I doubt I would have had the ability to resist the onslaught and deal with the sensory overload. I am sure I would either be a serious derelict or drunk by now or worse, dead. Perhaps others can handle and temper Thailand better but I know I would have been totally consumed. As such I am happy to have discovered it late and now it can consume me all it wants. :)

So enjoy but be careful. Remember to keep your stick on the ice.

Welcome, Razo. Can't really add much to what anyone else has suggested. I guess I can echo a few things. First of all, dude, 24! Holy fuck, at that age you can shag like mad, 6-7 time in session, if you want. I wish I had discovered ladyboys as much younger man, oh well . . .

Also, Thailand is a beautiful and very welcoming country, full of natural beauty, and mostly decent, friendly people. It would be a real waste if all you did was get drunk and fuck. Get out into nature, do a forest trek, go kayaking into hollow islands filled with monkeys inside, explore the temples, go diving, swim in some amazing beaches, sample the street food, etc . . .

If you are friendly, smile, and can remain calm when dealing with the occasional small annoyance, you will have a great time.

Looking forward to reading about your adventures and maybe seeing few pics here.

Cheers :)

Wow....you guys are all awesome when it comes to information and even encouragement. Any experience from the internet always seems that on any kind of forum there's tons of negative guys who are sometimes if not always talking crap. I really appreciate it. So far the ones who have written back make me feel welcome, and that I'd be a fool not to do this! I've had experiences with lbs when I was younger, but obviously not in Thailand. Do any of you guys live in Thailand?

I'm quite pleased with the quality responses on this thread. :)

So often on forums a new guy asks some questions that are important to him but obvious to the regulars and the new guy gets blasted and told things like use the search blah blah blah. Not just talking about ladyboys, Thailand, or sex forums but forums of all types.

Lots of old hands here Razzo, many of us live in Thailand full time or part time. The guys who have responded so far, between us all, we have EASILY had sex with over a thousand ladyboys! So we know of what we speak.

I do want to make our forum more welcoming to newcomers so in the near future I think we are going to add a Newcomer sub-forum, Beijo and some other guys have suggested this.

So welcome Razo and I hope Ladyboy Review can help prepare you for the wonders of Thai ladyboys! :drinks:

• Upvote 1

if you are reasonably good looking, & wearing presentable clothes you can probably go to any currently hot club for young people in the Bangkok scene & go home with a ladyboy, or hot girl, gratis.

2- If you are a newbie to the scene you won't be able to tell the difference between the ladies & the ladyboys....

2 good points Hefe......for a kid who is only 24 and reasonably handsome, just putting on some decent pants and a collared shirt and shiny shoes will turn him into a rock star at any club in Bangkok! Try a place called RCA, which means Royal City Avenue. If it hasn't changed, this is a street filled with bars and young Thai's out having fun, probably 10-12 bars in all. You'd be more likely to find girls here, real girls, but some {most?} are hotter than hell and probably cuter than most of the girls in your home town wherever you live. As Hefe says, these girls will go with you for free, as most aren't working girls and many are college kids.

I used to go in there in my late 30's and was still treated like Mick Jagger or some shit, people staring and smiling at me to come over to their table for a drink, asking my name, etc....it was amazing and a huge ego boost....at your age you will get attention from Thai's wanting to make friends, male and female alike, and you will almost surely enjoy it.

http://www.discoverythailand.com/bangkok_royal_city_avenue__rca_.asp

His 2nd point is also true, however; while maybe 5% or more of the RCA crowd will be Ladyboys, you would have a hard time spotting them. They look better than the girls most of the time and for a rookie to know the difference, it could be rough. So in essence you may want to try RCA or Hollywood Disco/Soi 4 Ratchada road [similar scene] for free pussy, but hit the Red Light spots to meet the Ladyboys.

I love how in his initial post the kid says he is so jealous of US; how many of you guys would like to be 24 again???

The best thing for you to do when you get here, is to contact me and myself and some of the other guys will give you a grand tour and show you some of the finest LB'S you will ever meet.

Hi Razo

I cant add anything more than the guys have already said but I live here full time in Ko Samui and can point u in the right direction for the Full Moon, Black Moon and Half Moon parties and the best way to do them and survive :spiteful:

Also there are hundreds of Ladyboys here just waiting for guys like u and me to visit them in bars, alleys and on motorbikes all over the main area's. Plus I have many numbers of excellent 'service' girls.

Let me know if your this way and need any help :drinks:

I only discovered Thailand and then LB's a couple of years ago at 31, in hindsight I wish had been able to do all this in my mid-20s!

From my own experiences dressing smart casual (shirt, shoes, nice jeans) definitely gets you more compliments than if you just roll into the bar wearing boardies, flip flops and a wife beater vest. Yes, I wear those things in the daytime in LOS cos it's damned hot and humid at the best of times but I still believe in making the same effort I would on a night back home, even though it's a "sure thing" going out as as Single man in Thailand.

Your probably still at an age where you can snag the backpacker chicks at Full Moon Party etc but I'm sure you will get a great reaction from the GG's and of course LB's in LOS as well.

Don't come, mate. They are all telling you lies. It's awful. It'll change your life forever (that bit is true, anyway *). On the other hand, you could just come over and, to use an apt English expression, just suck it and see....

One piece of advice I give to any prospective monger, be they gg or lb orientated, is not to plan anything around a hit list of particular girls - particular bars, yes, particular BMs to meet and go around to orientate yourself, yes, but not particular girls. They are never the same in real life, they all have off days and you might well be very disapppointed whereas if you go with your feelings at that moment, you could have the time of your life.

Oh yes - wear a condom; you may be in your twenties, but you ain't immortal or invulnerable and you should have a long life to be looking forward to!

* I took a 24 year old babe magnet around Pattaya last October and showed him a few lbs. He almost went for one, but she cold shouldered him and he only indulged in ggs. Two days ago, I get an e-mail from him - now working in Lanzerote and shacked up with a Spanish LB who is "seriously fit". That's another young life corrupted and in the dark side.....

One piece of advice I give to any prospective monger, be they gg or lb orientated, is not to plan anything around a hit list of particular girls - They are never the same in real life, they all have off days and you might well be very disapppointed whereas if you go with your feelings at that moment, you could have the time of your life.

I have been offering up this particular piece of advice for many years now, to anyone willing to listen and heed the warning.

Pre-planning is more often a disaster than anything and has ruined more trips for punters than any of us can even imagine. Some guy sees a ladyboy on the internet or on a Thai dating site or on Facebook or something, and starts writing her; of course she is friendly, and her pics look great, so he can't wait to get to Thailand to meet her or maybe 3 or 4 he has been carrying on with.

Now.....butterflying? Nope, you are tied down, sorry. Lek meets you at the airport after 6 months of correspondence and Skype; you really think she is going to let you go off to Pattaya for a week without her? And what if she sucks in bed, has a massive attitude, is money-hungry [only], and turns out to be nothing like the sweet girl you were contacting before the trip; this happens more often than not, I would guess. And it will ruin your entire dream vacation.

I remember when Thaibound was a rookie, we had been in touch before he first came to Thailand in 2005 and we met the day he arrived at the old Penthouse hotel in Bangkok; he was like a wide-eyed kid and completely new to the scene, but even then he was smart enough not to pre-contact the girls. Now he is writing long and fascinating articles about the Pattaya scene like the wily veteran he has become, and from what I can tell he is still smart enough to just "play it by ear" when coming to Thailand. Pre-planning too much has been the death of many vacations, trust me, and once you hit the ground you will see that absolutely none of it is necessary; that everything just seems to fall into place and that the best girls are the ones you meet on the ground and click with.

One more piece of advice, new guy..... once you leave, if you can't come back for 3 or 6 or 9 months, feel free to feel giddy and happy about the holiday you just had, but at the same time try and forget what you just did and put it all behind you and don't become attached to any particular one or 5 girls. No contact, no "I miss you" SMS's or wasted time on Skype/MSN, no phone calls or scanning dating sites or Facebook pages looking for your potential next conquest when you return. Remember, she is still there, meeting other men, despite what she may tell you; you will be back in Wisconsin or wherever wishing you were there, and the contact will only make you miss the girls even more and can drive you nuts. Putting it aside, resuming your normal life and looking forward to your next trip is the only way to go, unless of course you can live in Thailand in the very near future.

Good luck, when are you leaving?

• Upvote 3