Lets Go Reminiscing

JaiDee

This thread should've been called "lets go reminiscing"!

I just changing the title.

A nice walk down Memory Lane! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Duke was just asking about Anney recently. And Nancy is a treat for sure. I remember a great photoshoot with Eye and Lee on a pool table and at hat time Lee was more popular than Eye though Eye has now easily surpassed her.

I think when Vicky said her name is sounds like Wicky so that's the name ATS used , just like the V in Sukhumvit sound like a W.

Hey guys, just a note about our photo posting policy. AsianTS is the only website that has given Ladyboy Review permission to post their photos.

One of the important things we want to do but never get around to doing due to more urgent but far less important matters is to affiliate with ladyboy websites such as the Exotic Gold Group and Grooby but we have not yet done and we don't have permission to post their pics.

if you have a particular ladyboy you need to find or if a certain pic ties in especially well with a particular discussion they probably won't mind the odd pic here and there, Please don't post another website's photo just because she's hot. In general photos you post should be either personal photos you took yourself, other's photos if you have their OK, or AsianTS photos.

Please never post any professional pics with logos cropped off; that's just not fair to the websites that paid for photoshoots and can get LBR in hot water.

I think when Vicky said her name is sounds like Wicky so that's the name ATS used , just like the V in Sukhumvit sound like a W.

It was so strange finding those old photos of her, compared to her bombshell look of about 3 years later she looks like a completely different person!

Actually it was quite fun stumbling across all those old galleries, I had totally forgotten about girls like Ning and Belle and the other ones from a decade ago.

Always best to be safe Larry, I'd agree, but bear in mind that many websites WANT their photos spread around on sites like this and other forums; it's free advertising. As you say, as long as the readers don't crop out the logo on the lower right I couldn't imagine any website being angry with their photos being seen here. Before the days of affiliates that was actually the ONLY way for pay websites to become noticed.

When I joined Asian-TS in Jan 2005 after meeting my first ever ladyboy in Aug 2004 I became "intrigued" and "fascinated" by them, and so started my downward spiral :lol:

To this day I still feel the same and loving it all :D

Back in the day I had the "hots" for the likes of Wicky and Layla but my three "fantasy" girls were 1-Anney (Obsessions) 2- Beer (Cascades) and 3-Candy (Obsessions) :wub: , very regrettably I have never had the pleasure of any of them :cray:

Firstly ANNEY..... :rolleyes:

post-136-052649600 1327931407.jpg

post-136-016757600 1327931453.jpg

post-136-002334000 1327931592.jpg

Never knew Candy and never slept with her despite various positive reports from others.....I know Anney very well and she was seriously one of the coolest, nicest ladyboys I have ever known, and despite the many chances I had to have casual sex with her I never did, not wanting to ruin our friendship.

The story behind her always wearing a wig was that she had some kind of a scalp problem and couldn't grow out long hair; I was always a bit skeptical of that myself. Since she also never got the breast operation, something most LB's do first as soon as they have the 40K in the bank, I was always partial to believing she may have been a gay boy working in the scene for a few years to make some big cash before reverting to boy, as we all know is quite common. On the other hand, she was ultra-feminine in every other regard so who knows.....Thailand, the land of mystery!

Beer I was with many times, including about 30 minutes after those Nurse photos above were taken. Super-nice kid, but don't worry, you didn't miss much as the word "Starfish" aptly applies to her. Became a postie around 2007 and last I heard was working in Voodoo Lounge.

Never knew Candy and never slept with her despite various positive reports from others.....I know Anney very well and she was seriously one of the coolest, nicest ladyboys I have ever known, and despite the many chances I had to have casual sex with her I never did, not wanting to ruin our friendship.

The story behind her always wearing a wig was that she had some kind of a scalp problem and couldn't grow out long hair; I was always a bit skeptical of that myself. Since she also never got the breast operation, something most LB's do first as soon as they have the 40K in the bank, I was always partial to believing she may have been a gay boy working in the scene for a few years to make some big cash before reverting to boy, as we all know is quite common. On the other hand, she was ultra-feminine in every other regard so who knows.....Thailand, the land of mystery!

Beer I was with many times, including about 30 minutes after those Nurse photos above were taken. Super-nice kid, but don't worry, you didn't miss much as the word "Starfish" aptly applies to her. Became a postie around 2007 and last I heard was working in Voodoo Lounge.

Bye the bye, Anney got bolt-ons several years ago. I last saw her at Nana heading for a short time about 2009 or so. She had the bolt-ons then. Glass

Duke007 wrote:

"...my three "fantasy" girls were 1-Anney (Obsessions) 2- Beer (Cascades) and 3-Candy (Obsessions) , very regrettably I have never had the pleasure of any of them"

Another famous one.....and another heart-stopper in the sack......Bobo later went on to sing for Venus Flytrap... Absolute stunner.

All these photos give me a funny feeling inside -- they are the ones I used to ogle when I first got hooked, sitting at a dial-up connection, waiting impatiently for the screen to slowly reveal a penis (!) at the end of this lovely creature...

And lucky for me, unlike the Duke (or Deepthroat), I did get to live out my fantasies in the form of Bobo, whom I met up with at a karaoke bar -- She sang for/to me, and then took me to her room and tied me up.

It doesn't get much better than that. Thanks for the memories, JD... :good:

I did get to live out my fantasies in the form of Bobo, whom I met up with at a karaoke bar -- She sang for/to me, and then took me to her room and tied me up.

Excellent FB! I can hear Bobo now....

I'll sing to him, each spring to him

And worship the trousers that cling to him

Bewitched, bothered and bewildered - am I

When he talks, he is seeking

Words to get off his chest

Horizontally speaking, he's at his very best

Vexed again, perplexed again

Thank God, I can be oversexed again

Bewitched, bothered and bewildered - am I

And lucky for me, unlike the Duke (or Deepthroat), I did get to live out my fantasies in the form of Bobo, whom I met up with at a karaoke bar -- She sang for/to me, and then took me to her room and tied me up.

It doesn't get much better than that.

yeah, see that was what I meant about her being a heart-stopper....despite being a super-nice kid and having a fantastic singing voice, she had a very wild streak to her and loved sex; kinky sex. I had a few sessions with her I will never forget and we even hooked up once "after" she became famous with Venus Flytrap but she had mellowed a bit by then. I would guess she is about 28 or so by now.

FB....if you want to see more girls from that era go here;

http://ladyboylegends.com/

it's a free site but you need a password;

user name; bangkok25

password;pattaya25

anyone else want a password there just let me know, that one will die if more than 2 or 3 people use it.

Good to hear Anney finally got some tits also! She sure did wait long enough.....

Sorry to report some bad news about Lyla.

post-107-034509800%201327816196.jpg

Someone was asking about her on LBQ forum and another BM reported seeing her in a parking lot near NEP. He wrote she was looking poorly, almost only skin and bones.

Back in 2007, Beer was working at King's Corner. I didn't see her there during my latest check on New Year's Eve, so she may have moved to Voodoo, which is now a postop lb bar in NEP.

Here's a photo of Beer from 2007 number 26.

post-289-032000200 1328251389.jpg

Sorry to report some bad news about Lyla.

post-107-034509800%201327816196.jpg

Someone was asking about her on LBQ forum and another BM reported seeing her in a parking lot near NEP. He wrote she was looking poorly, almost only skin and bones.

post-1-34542-post_1_68860_PICT0050.JPG

Damn it, sounds like the ya-Ice got to her same as it does to many of the bar girls. I am quite sad to hear about this, she was always one of my favorites not just for sex but as a friend also, always so perky and giggly. But probably not anymore....that shit ruins these kids and turns 'em into walking, skinny zombies. Vicky from further up in this thread, same thing happened to her as well.

When I last spent a winter in BKK, 2006 into 2007, Lyla had come over to my apartment to party with another LB once and asked me if we should get some Ice [of course I would have to pay, 3000 baht for one gram]; I told her no way and the subject was quickly dropped, but if she has been using for 4 years or so then I understand why she would look like crap by now :(

Full disclosure; I did actually try Ice once, and once only, with little Gatoon from Obsessions. Did a 1/2 gram with her and it did nothing for me and I have never had the urge to try it again.

The pic of Beer didn't come through, please post again and thanks for the sad update RX

Bumped into Chompoo a few weeks back, i dont really know her that well but my buddy does and he could not help asking her if she is still a " working girl"...(even i blushed at that.)

Anyway she aint on the game but is "with boyfriend" ( maybe V8.0).

Still very pretty and i thought she was some GG before i see who it really was. She has good Genes that one. Shame they aint all built that way

We chatted on the phone a couple weeks back, she is always good for a chuckle and what I had intended to be a 5 or 10 minute call turned into 45 minutes of reminiscing and laughing; she hasn't changed one bit.

Still insists she is 26 also.....which means when we met she would have been 15 :search:

• 2 weeks later...

Bumped into Chompoo a few weeks back, i dont really know her that well but my buddy does and he could not help asking her if she is still a " working girl".

Still very pretty and i thought she was some GG before i see who it really was. She has good Genes that one.

Update.....got a call from Chompoo a few days ago and she is heading back to Obsessions soon....apparently the sponsor game isn't as healthy as it used to be and bills need to be paid.

Can't imagine she'd be too comfortable up there with the 18 and 19-year old hard bodies, but for any punters who may have wanted to be with her in the past now is your chance!

• 6 months later...

We chatted on the phone a couple weeks back, she is always good for a chuckle and what I had intended to be a 5 or 10 minute call turned into 45 minutes of reminiscing and laughing; she hasn't changed one bit.

Still insists she is 26 also.....which means when we met she would have been 15 :search:

What is the legal age for working LB's? I thought it was 18?

Does anyone know what happened to Anny aka Viv?