Baby Boom - Updates and Photos.

DownLoLarry

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I don't understand all the sexcitement about this venue, and it cetainly not hassle free. I have been there 3 times, all the tarts just stand outside talking. On each occasion one, only one followed me in and within one minute was asking for drinks. On two occasions, despite high season, I was the only customer in the bar. The third time we were two customers, it was more interesting coz the guy next to me was getting both hand and blow job from a LB. Never seen that before, and they did not seem to mind me watching. I was a wee bit envious though, would have not objected to a similar treat. Have fun all. :happy0065:

• Upvote 1

the guy next to me was getting both hand and blow job from a LB. Never seen that before, and they did not seem to mind me watching. I was a wee bit envious though, would have not objected to a similar treat. Have fun all. :happy0065:

That is never a problem in BB..only takes a few ladydrinks... :good:

• Upvote 1

Sorry about spelling mistakes, due to poor eyesight. I did in fact buy drinks, the LB's  drink about 3 times faster than I do, and at 110 Baht a shot the bill mounts up pretty fast. Will give it another shot next time though and hope for a better experience. Very convenient and short distance from the hotel I use. Hope you are all having fun....... :happy0065: 

• 2 months later...

Damn, damn, damn, I'll arrive Oct 24. Any happenings from that date one month forward?

A lot is happening everywhere in Pattaya now, and I'm missing it. =(

There are plenty of Parties in Pattaya at the bars from the 31st Oct Asson  :winking0023: 

31st Oct .....Halloween Party at 69 Bar and no doubt one at Lita's Bar

Nov 3rd....Pool Party

4th Sensations

5th Baby Boom

6th La bamba

7th LBWVB ( Ladyboy Volleyball Competition at the Areca Lodge   day/night...need a ticket) + Kings Bar Soi 8 afterwards

There are plenty of Parties in Pattaya at the bars from the 31st Oct Asson  :winking0023: 

31st Oct .....Halloween Party at 69 Bar and no doubt one at Lita's Bar

Nov 3rd....Pool Party

4th Sensations

5th Baby Boom

6th La bamba

7th LBWVB ( Ladyboy Volleyball Competition at the Areca Lodge   day/night...need a ticket) + Kings Bar Soi 8 afterwards

Allrightythen.....

Thanks for the info! Pool party is already booked but what exactly happens 4th thru 6th at the specified bars?

Ooo, I'll finally have the opportunity to attend to the much read about volley ball "party". Nice.