Baby Boom - Updates and Photos.

DownLoLarry

22 hours ago, duke007 said:

Great choice of ladyboys at the Boom B), thanx for the pics Gutsy :good:

Agreed, and I enjoyed some of their talents in the bar as well as the room. I only sampled Natty and Nokyung. Unfortunately I wasn't able to fit this Bewty in.  Next time perhaps I get beyond bar play with her..

IMG_4419.JPG

IMG_4420.JPG

IMG_4421.JPG

IMG_4422.JPG

IMG_4426.JPG

IMG_4427.JPG

IMG_4428.JPG

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, Gutsy said:

Agreed, and I enjoyed some of their talents in the bar as well as the room. I only sampled Natty and Nokyung. Unfortunately I wasn't able to fit this Bewty in.  Next time perhaps I get beyond bar play with her..

Yes, Bewty certainly rocks my boat and has a very sultry look about her imho :spiteful: , the other lass on my radar there is Jay who has returned after a 4 year absence B) 

4 hours ago, duke007 said:

Yes, Bewty certainly rocks my boat and has a very sultry look about her imho :spiteful: , the other lass on my radar there is Jay who has returned after a 4 year absence B) 

Jay wasn't there in August. Bewty was the first Babyboomer who approached me, however Natty caught my eye.  Then I found out that she was on her 3rd night and hadn't been bar fined.  I'm a sucker for firsts, but her lack of English meant I had to employ Nokyung to show her the ropes.  I was quite happy to throw a femboy into the mix.  

Bewty

IMG_3584.JPG

Natty

IMG_3595.JPG

Nokyung

IMG_3645.JPG

Nokyung leading the way to my stairway to heaven.

IMG_3671.JPG

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, Gutsy said:

Jay wasn't there in August. Bewty was the first Babyboomer who approached me, however Natty caught my eye.  Then I found out that she was on her 3rd night and hadn't been bar fined.  I'm a sucker for firsts, but her lack of English meant I had to employ Nokyung to show her the ropes.  I was quite happy to throw a femboy into the mix.  

Natty looks like she has a nice bulge in her panties :spiteful:, it might have been her first barfine from the Boom but looking at her I would guess she has worked elsewhere beforehand :biggrin:

8 hours ago, duke007 said:

Natty looks like she has a nice bulge in her panties :spiteful:, it might have been her first barfine from the Boom but looking at her I would guess she has worked elsewhere beforehand :biggrin:

She does have a nice rigid tool.  After we did some trimming it looked even nicer/bigger.

Josh confirmed it was her first bar fine. Nokyung translated to me that I was her first farang.  Found that hard to believe myself, how many ladyboys have bolt-ons before ever going with a farang?  I was just happy to be in there somewhere. :party0049:

Some octane girls from the Boom.

IMG_3582.JPG

IMG_3586.JPG

IMG_3591.JPG

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Gutsy said:

She does have a nice rigid tool.  After we did some trimming it looked even nicer/bigger.

Josh confirmed it was her first bar fine. Nokyung translated to me that I was her first farang.  Found that hard to believe myself, how many ladyboys have bolt-ons before ever going with a farang?  I was just happy to be in there somewhere. :party0049:

Is her asshole consistently tight?

Cheers!

1 hour ago, 8inches said:

Anticipation verses realisation?:Drooling:

Maybe, but I was chatting to a girl the other day who I saw in a bikini pic and had an inkling she maybe packing downstairs, she then kindly sent me a pic of said specimen and it is a really big fella, pretty close to Nancy status in fact :hot:

But its not all about the size in my case, its how the girl's use it that counts :obscene:

On ‎27‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 10:33 AM, duke007 said:

Maybe, but I was chatting to a girl the other day who I saw in a bikini pic and had an inkling she maybe packing downstairs, she then kindly sent me a pic of said specimen and it is a really big fella, pretty close to Nancy status in fact :hot:

But its not all about the size in my case, its how the girl's use it that counts :obscene:

Very wise observation, please excuse the pun, quite unintended.:judge: