Famous Bar Party

DownLoLarry

Not sure DK; I was sitting next to Karl but the music was loud.

Sindy loves showing off her tits. A great choice for guys who like overtly sexual ladyboys. Shy she ain't! B)

Funny you should say that; I got to bump into her a few weeks after she started at the old EZY Bar, and at that time she was nothing if not shy! How time (and a pair or surgical enhancements) will change a girl! Photo from 2010 here.

post-75-091803900 1325782884.jpg

If my hunch is right, then PLEASE don't let Cindy give young May a referral to her surgeon. I think we all suspect that May will eventually go silicone, despite the best advice any of us might give her.

Deepthroat, PDogg dragged me by the scruff of my neck into Famous to make the peace & build some bridges with 'Lovely' Lita a few days before the party & apart from having a really 'lovely' time with Lita who showed some real genuine Yule Tide good will towards me rather than call the police or get me beat up, I managed to swag little May away from the bar for the night (BTW, she want's to be known as Dew from now on, for fucks sake don't ask me why)? Anyway, during a short break in the proceedings (that girl's a trooper) the question of titties came up & she told me that at the moment she's happy with her lovely little body as it is.

@Fie Dollah, really enjoyed meeting up with you again mate & thoughly enjoyed the chat, just a shame both of us were in such bad shape. I'd have loved to have hung around longer, but I just had to get back to CMX... Anyway, nice post man!

@Duke007, Do you know the dirty little cow had exactly the same fuckin' clothes & panties on the night that I took her as you can see in the pics, filthy little bitch!

@PDogg, thanks for making the peace for me man!

@Karl, stop fucking lurking!

post-224-094498000 1325783276.jpg

post-224-075038000 1325783319.jpg

Guest Fiedollah

It was BB, and for a last minute decision by Lita & Karl it turned out to be a great night not just for me but the girls aswell as they got to meet some of there idol's (thai soap stars and pop artists) Plus a big gala dinner and show for new years eve. Was high light of my trip !

Welcome aboard Rudolph!

Kung was there the night of the party but didn't get pics of her cause I was outside and she was inside most of the night. Didn't see Cherry there, maybe someone took her for a few days or perhaps she went home for New Years.

Cherry's in Bangkok.

Cheers DK

Don't know but that's the text I got from Lita and am repeating verbatim.

It could be turkey and chicken. :bbq:

It could be some sort of turkey and chicken casserole.

I don't think it involves ladyboy cum. :p

A turkey chicken is the result after a turkey fucked a chicken,that result is called turkey chicken...i think thats what it is :rolleyes:

well, ok will do it for kung.....i thought cherry was working at famous. as i am now in bangkok where can i find her?. will come to famous next friday....cannot wait

As far as I know, Cherry is still at Famous Rudy. She was apparently out (probably already barfined) when the pictures were taken.

well, i saw some pictures of Kung on Deepthroat report....she could shave sometimes eh eh but everybody say that kung is very nice....about the other one Cherry, no big problem. I am sure there will be plenty like her, maybe even better. At what time does Famous open in the afternoon?. I am an early man, i guess that at 3 o'clock is open, isn't it? I just remember where soi vc is. My first place to visit

One...i will always your ATM Jub Jub

I am an early man, i guess that at 3 o'clock is open, isn't it? I just remember where soi vc is.

I'm pretty sure they're open at 3; I'll try to find out the exact opening time.

What some guys like about Famous in the afternoon is that there is more privacy than in the evening and you can have your own private party in the downstairs bar. :cold: