Famous Bar Party

DownLoLarry

Don't know but that's the text I got from Lita and am repeating verbatim.

It could be turkey and chicken. :bbq:

It could be some sort of turkey and chicken casserole.

I don't think it involves ladyboy cum. :p

It's sliced turkey and chicken combined if it's the same thing I had there before at an impromptu party and believe me its delicious. My mouth is watering.

Cheers DK

Feedback I get is that FMs get frustrated when there's a buildup to a party on the forum then no pics.

So I want to get some pics of this night ASAP. In order to do so here's the originals without resizing so the page my load slowly. I'll eventually resize and delete these.

Ladyboys love karoke and they were feeling know pain downing scotch. Spent most of the evening hanging with Karl and Fie Dollah. It was Fie's last night here before going back to Falangland.

post-19-062946500 1325614494.jpg

post-19-045155700 1325614548.jpg

post-19-052890300 1325614672.jpg

+1 from me Rukki for your avatar alone!

I'm the resident Nikki stalker, pleased to meet you.

I had the same question as DK - is Cindy back or just visiting? She seems justifiably proud of her new tits, but I notice they seem to have that unfortunate BOXY shape that usually means cheap hard tits with nipples all askew. Tell me it ain't so! I love me the breasteses (yes, even the silicone ones) but hate when they're hard, lumpy, oddly shaped and with nipples like Marty Feldman's eyes.

If my hunch is right, then PLEASE don't let Cindy give young May a referral to her surgeon. I think we all suspect that May will eventually go silicone, despite the best advice any of us might give her, so let's at least hope she goes to see the same doctor that did Lenny at La Bamba or Emmy at Spider Girl Bar.

Thanks for the pictures.

Thanks SS and DT! I have been wondering who she was! :pardon: I just Googled Redhead LB one day when I needed an avatar.

But I should have known from all the Nikki threads over on LBQ forum. Is it the same girl?

Would love to help her with her finances one night... :)

May has told me she wants to have a pussy one day. She wants to be a full on girl! I held back the tears and decided to live for the moment... :cray: