Guess Bar Update

rxpharm

Honey is the best ive seen in Thailand since i been here.let alone in Guess Bar. she gets my vote. Nothing in Pattaya even comes close (IMO). Pattaya is pretty limp for the petite cuties that i like to chase around and im heading back soon to see the new year in BKK ..

Obviously your in "lub" too mutt TC :laugh:

ha ha

I suppose i could fall for that one Dave but ive avoided Cupids arrow for at least 6 months. Honey is a good Pool Player and also i like my Ladyboys to at least weigh less than me so she it a good fit and good fun. One fears Silicon day is not far off though ... this always comes to pass as we know.

She dont like being Photographed either

anyway i look forward to seeing the other two new staff in the flesh tomorrow. the first one is very pretty but prob too tall for me

Honey is the best ive seen in Thailand since i been here.let alone in Guess Bar. she gets my vote. Nothing in Pattaya even comes close (IMO). Pattaya is pretty limp for the petite cuties that i like to chase around and im heading back soon to see the new year in BKK ..

If she chopped her dick off and hit Walking Street she would be putting the deposit on a Condo within 6 months.

Has Honey still got that damn annoying 7-11 door chime as her ringtone when a Facebook message pops onto her mobile. I must admit to having come close to throwing it half way across the car park at least a couple of times now. every 30 seconds the thing would go off. Hopefully she got the hint and changed it.

Has Honey still got that damn annoying 7-11 door chime as her ringtone when I must admit to having come close to throwing it half way across the car park

Maybe pin up a small Hoop and net above the Raja Entrance and introduce some sporting activity at the same time :biggrin:

• 1 month later...

After some six weeks of the inmates running the asylum, its positive spin is that its still there. On the downside 8 of the 10 most popular girls have left. In total some 16 have gone to date. Moral is very low as customer numbers have dropped. Drink sales have fallen through the floor. Other than that, the new management team are saying the bar has never been busier. That would make sense as they never could add up. Plenty of free loading thai guys are making it look busier yet costing the bar a fortune in drnks and lost customers

Mardhi you mention Thai guys; on that other forum guys were complaining about this. I'm asking honestly -- I'm not trolling or otherwise trying on a windup -- do a lot of people have problems with this? I understand they are probably scamming free drinks but beyond that why should customers care?

I'm asking because I guess (heh) I just don't see what the issue is for those bothered by it. Am I being naive? I mean this *is* Thailand; it's kinda full of Thai people, 555.

Mardhi you mention Thai guys; on that other forum guys were complaining about this. I'm asking honestly -- I'm not trolling or otherwise trying on a windup -- do a lot of people have problems with this? I understand they are probably scamming free drinks but beyond that why should customers care?

I'm asking because I guess (heh) I just don't see what the issue is for those bothered by it. Am I being naive? I mean this *is* Thailand; it's kinda full of Thai people, 555.

In p4p bars THais are generally not allowed in. Lots of reasons such as maybe he is bf of hostess and may make problem if he see her with another guy etc etc.

In p4p bars THais are generally not allowed in. Lots of reasons such as maybe he is bf of hostess and may make problem if he see her with another guy etc etc.

There are very exclusive thai venues as well. They would never allow guys like this but they handle it differently. I.e must be a member. Price of membership 20,000 includes five bottles premium spirits. That keeps the BF out and also the lower bugdet folk.

They also wonder what a thai would be doing there. Example is he polics looking for a scam opportunity.

If see big group of Thai fellas in i would put it in reverse and exit. In the last Guess Bar i had a fight with a jealous Thai Guy whose LB was on on my arm and was his piece. I thought why the fuck is he looking at me like that and i soon found out

he followed me to the Hotel and had a fracas with the Taxi driver and Manager. its a long story which i wont repeat..

They are bad news although maybe i was unlucky..

The only Thai guys i want to see are the ones wearing Hi Heels and Lipstick

• Upvote 3

Ah, the boyfriend thing hadn't occurred to me. One would think the girls wouldn't want their Thai boyfriends hanging out when they are trying to get customers, but then I've been here long enough that it wouldn't surprise me.

I got taken to see the (outside of) one of those places that caters to the Thai gentleman in Suphanburi once (I convinced my this local Thai girl I knew to show me as I was curious and bored on a Sunday afternoon; not a lot to do in that town). Would never know that it was a brothel; looked like just another Thai house in an upper-middle class neighborhood.

So back on-topic, I stopped in tonight briefly and ran into Juri, who is back in LoS; he's in BKK for a few days before heading down to Pattaya for a bit (that's the sound of girls rejoicing in Chonburi). Besides us there were five or six farang customers and a few Indian guys about (first I've seen that, come to think of it -- Indian guys in a ladyboy bar). There were plenty of girls and few lookers, although I didn't see anyone I recognized. I did ask the bartender about Gate, if she was still around, and she assured me that she was (I had her number once, but that phone was nicked in Sai Gon awhile back).

There were no Thai guys that I saw; maybe they were reading the forum. 5555

Ah, the boyfriend thing hadn't occurred to me. One would think the girls wouldn't want their Thai boyfriends hanging out when they are trying to get customers, but then I've been here long enough that it wouldn't surprise me.

I got taken to see the (outside of) one of those places that caters to the Thai gentleman in Suphanburi once (I convinced my this local Thai girl I knew to show me as I was curious and bored on a Sunday afternoon; not a lot to do in that town). Would never know that it was a brothel; looked like just another Thai house in an upper-middle class neighborhood.

So back on-topic, I stopped in tonight briefly and ran into Juri, who is back in LoS; he's in BKK for a few days before heading down to Pattaya for a bit (that's the sound of girls rejoicing in Chonburi). Besides us there were five or six farang customers and a few Indian guys about (first I've seen that, come to think of it -- Indian guys in a ladyboy bar). There were plenty of girls and few lookers, although I didn't see anyone I recognized. I did ask the bartender about Gate, if she was still around, and she assured me that she was (I had her number once, but that phone was nicked in Sai Gon awhile back).

There were no Thai guys that I saw; maybe they were reading the forum. 5555

If I understand well, the bar is not much different from before... Much Ado About Nothing!

If I understand well, the bar is not much different from before... Much Ado About Nothing!

If I understand well, the bar is not much different from before... Much Ado About Nothing!

Its easy to fill a bkk bar with has runs. GB in December had 30 stunnersnow 417 mentions plenty girls and few stunners. That is big change.But what concerns many folk is that a number of foreigners have lost money over this business grab and that is why many are refusing to spend one baht in Guess bar or Anaconda and thus reward the thief.

The latest update I have is that last night only 8 girls were working and in the words of one girl 'NO CUSTOMER'.

Anaconda not faring much better. Some guys saying only two girls working, others have said 4. The latest date i have from the horses mouth is closure on 28th feb.

Very Very sad. Life can be a thin knife edge. One of the seven deadly sins has destroyed it. Shows the power of the forums too. Word travels fast. Once the marketing package drops and the constant posting of all those lovelies has gone, there is no draw to go there.

Mardhi, have they tried to contact you to resurrect its demise or is that past considering. Bloody shame great bar, great location. My stroll across from The Majestic out into the Ether wont be that same and that last night cap on the way back will be missed. 

But it looks as if the fall of one will lift the other. Good luck FC

• Upvote 1

Its easy to fill a bkk bar with has runs. GB in December had 30 stunnersnow 417 mentions plenty girls and few stunners. That is big change.But what concerns many folk is that a number of foreigners have lost money over this business grab and that is why many are refusing to spend one baht in Guess bar or Anaconda and thus reward the thief.

My understanding was that investment was made before Noon became a principal. Is that incorrect?

• 2 weeks later...

hmm..... i for one can't help chuckling a bit at how the mighty have fallen (when only financial damage has been done mind you!)

I can certainly remember all the snide and judicial comments made at anybody and everybody about what they were doing wrong -

and for me especially when my profession was attacked by this individual - and eventhough i made a sober response he did not care to answer - since he didn't have any arguments left, except prejudice.....

I am truly sad to see GB turn to shit - but i have no tears left for Mardhi whatsoever.....