Who Do You Consider The Current Superstars?

pdogg

I hate the term superstar .

As I don't get to pats as often as I like and the girls don't look at me as a regular when I get there I have my todo list for the last thew yrs I've had to cross off all the superstars as they ask to much for the service

4 yrs ago when I was there had been chatting to a so called superstar in a bar I ask how much for long time she told me as she is superstar (must read about herself on the net) its 10,000 baht at first I thought she was on about the week but she said no until breakfast

I hate the term superstar .

As I don't get to pats as often as I like and the girls don't look at me as a regular when I get there I have my todo list for the last thew yrs I've had to cross off all the superstars as they ask to much for the service

4 yrs ago when I was there had been chatting to a so called superstar in a bar I ask how much for long time she told me as she is superstar (must read about herself on the net) its 10,000 baht at first I thought she was on about the week but she said no until breakfast

Going by the Title of this thread I think PDogg is meaning who "WE" consider which girls are the "Superstars" (i.e. our favourites) and "not" the girls who consider themselves "Superstars" (i.e. Vain and ask silly money for their services).

My 3 choices for current superstars IMO, would be

1. Nancy (LaBamba) - she probably is one of the stereotypical superstars of the scene at the minute, but she has no attitude, is great fun, good sense of humour, hot as hell, and apparently is quite good in the sack. :give_rose:

2. Cindy (LaBamba) - for me she is the perfect package, beautiful, sexy, great english,funny, and a genuinely nice person.

3. Tara (Gemini) - same same as above really, oh, and she can dance like a pro.

For me, one of the key attritubutes they must have is not behaving like a superstar, none of these 3 do, I hope that never changes. :diablo:

I don't know that I exactly agree that this is a "My Favorite Ladyboys" thread (if it were, there would, of course, be no need for Duke to post at all -- everyone in the entire ladyboy forumsphere knows who his pics are, ad nauseam :wacko: :p ).

I take it more to be, "who are the most sought after, talked about, well known?" Just my take.

Judging from the first nominees in this thread, I'm struck by the notion that we, like the economy, may perhaps be experiencing a Superstar Recession. I find it hard to fathom May as a superstar. Popular with those that "walk the walk", yes, but a superstar? (though that nomination would lend credence to this being a personal faves thread, as I do suspect the OP has a bit of a crush on her) Just juxtapose May against an in-her-prime Areeya for a minute and think about it.

I get the sense that down Soi Crocodile way, in Phuket, they may be experiencing a bit of an identity crisis, as well. Haven't been in a year, maybe another can comment. Patricia, of C n D's, I think would certainly qualify as a Phuket Superstar.

Nancy, superstar. Sadly, I'm afraid -- on criteria alone -- I may have to utter the word... "Noon" (tattoos). Similarly, as she's still plying her wares on the regular down WS, you gotta still include Emma/Amy (she still gets talked about more than any other ladyboy on some forums). After that, I have to scratch my head. Alas, I think a heyday has passed...

Rose...? Kung has gotten her share of internet play of late (even though I still don't class her as a ladyboy), and gets used as a reference point often enough to make her famous, anyway.

As for BKK, though I am here, I rarely go in to NEP, and even then rarely beyond Cascade. Guess/Anaconda Moo is a legend, dunno if that translates into superstar.

But the first name that came to mind, across all locations, was actually ShaSha of Cascade. Now that she's back on the scene, to me she defines a this-generation superstar. Cindy is still around, but I'd classify her more as a Kim Basinger-type than an Angelina Jolie of today...

I like this thread.

BRAAAPS!

• Upvote 1

My Superstar's are....

May :give_rose: Pattaya(Famous Bar)

Cartoon :give_rose: Bangkok(KC111)

Sonya :give_rose: Phuket(C&D's)

JMHO of course :wub:

P.S....all three are "versatile" :rolleyes:

Spot on, I'd agree 100% with all three choices.

Damn, I thought you and I had decided we had different tastes. Looks like January/February will be more "interesting" than I'd anticipated! :)

Spot on, I'd agree 100% with all three choices.

Damn, I thought you and I had decided we had different tastes. Looks like January/February will be more "interesting" than I'd anticipated! :)

As you will be arriving before me DT you will have first choice of "dips" sort of speak :lol:

I think if Linda ever steps up(or down)to Bar work she maybe a contender. This pic was was from last night, any excuse to show this honey off. I suppose its only a matter of time until she is all over the place.

A future Superstar therefore

Mother Phuket and father from Singapore. Linda lives in BKK

post-405-077664200 1324713772.jpg

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

You nailed it ciobha...attitude. I am sure we have all see some of our personal favourites develop attitude and it just changes everything. The Noon gang is full of potential superstars but the attitude kiss you.

at one point l would have said the Bow was right up there. She has looks, personality and size and knows how to use all of it. She was one of my "special" ladies but attitude (and the yaba adds anew dimension)has hurt. Its like the Hollywood A list. Here today and gone tomorrow.

At the top of my list is Tanya. Absolutely no attitude, sweet and on the ball. Can party with the best of us and just goes with the flow. Absolutely unbiased opinion of course :crazy:

Cheers ET

post-122-090406700 1326562623.jpg

I think if Linda ever steps up(or down)to Bar work she maybe a contender. This pic was was from last night, any excuse to show this honey off. I suppose its only a matter of time until she is all over the place.

A future Superstar therefore

Mother Phuket and father from Singapore. Linda lives in BKK

So, where is she now?

:rolleyes:

At the top of my list is Tanya.

Not unlike Tim Tebow, she may have potential, but a superstar she ain't. This is not a personal favorites thread, mate, and outside of you and BB she's a veritable unknown.

Further proof we are in a Superstar Recession. No offense, ET, my friend, but you (like Tebow) can go home with that pick... :ass:

Remember back in the early 90s there were the supermodels, Crawford, Campbell, etc. it was something new, these were the girls getting full TV coverage as channels like FashionTv emerged. Now any rake can be a model, and so the era of the novelty supermodel has passed.

Seems to me it is the same in the Lb world. Back 6 or 7 years ago when all this was new to most of us there were the handful of superstars getting publicity, much like the supermodels mentioned. Nowadays there are so many LBs on the scene, nobody special really stands out as the concept has become diluted and there is too much competition.