Bottoming Without A Condom

Pdoggg

I bumped into a guy I know who had the following encounter. He barfined a ladyboy and brought her home.  He likes to bottom.  Ladyboy puts on a condom to fuck him and loses her erection. Takes it off, they play around and puts another on but loses her erection yet again. Finally on the 3rd attempt it works and he said the sex was incredibly good and that she made a real effort to please him.

She pulled out before coming when he noticed she wasn't wearing a condom.  He said at point it was pointless to get angry and it was his responsibility to notice.

Would you adopt this mai phen rai attitude?  Or get angry and start slapping her around? Not pay her? Throw the money at her? A polite lecture?  Say thank you because it felt so good?

• Upvote 1

hard for me to say as i have used and had used on me condoms about 25% of the time . i have left more oum in pussy and ass then i can count and been filled with it so many times ass and mouth knock on wood , been lucky . first time was my first trip when i woke up to my ladyboy fucking me good and hard she was so turned on she did not wake me first , what could i do but take it she had me on my stomic holding my ass fucking me rough and hard until she came and i could fill it dripping out and i looked back no condom. what could i say i was turned on so i asked if i can do her .

https://ladyboyforum.com/uploads/monthly_03_2010/post-55544-137521619784.jpg

• Upvote 2

Oh, man, I am a bit of a germ phobic freak. Though I have mellowed out somewhat over the years. I would not be angry, but I would be totally freaked out until I got an AIDS test and it came back negative. And, yes, I probably would've lectured her about the dangers of unprotected sex.