Ladyboy Bar Owner Hair Flicks

Stroker

I think Dave summed up that answer in one !.  I am far more proactive these days in which bars I choose to spend my money in which  creates a known variable of what I can expect when going to these bars, a most pleasurable experience. :biggrin: 

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Stroker said:

Have you experienced the equivalent of a ladyboy hair flick from a bar owner for;

Not supporting them,

Not having another drink you didn't want or

Not visiting their bar as often as they expect you to do etc..?

Yep. Won't mention the bar owner though because he'll have a temper tantrum if he reads this.

I've heard from some guys that some bar owners actually have the audacity to ASK customers to ring the bell. I've had ladyboys ask me to ring the bell before, and I can understand this to some degree, but if a bar owner ever asks me to ring the bell, I will immediately pay my bin, leave, and never go back. Highly presumptuous and offensive for a bar owner to ask customers to ring the bell. It's the equivalent of asking a customer to give them money.

Run a good bar, treat your customers with respect and appreciation, don't pad bins, and don't bitch about customers on forums even if you have cause to, and customers will ring the bell and/or buy lady-drinks.

• Upvote 3

Low season definitely does bring added pressure to make ends meet etc. However, it is not a free pass to have any "buy drink" expectations from your patrons. As some stated earlier, pressure me or make me feel uncomfortable, and I am long gone. They can keep their bar, the bell, and ladies all to themselves! Ring the F'n bell yourself!

And if they continue that added BS with other patrons who normally frequent their bar then they can expect to only rely on net new customers, and in low season those don't come by so easily. There are too many choices these days.

• Upvote 2

Has I've said a load of times when these type of threads come up, the problem is us! & it's the exact same problem that we've made for ourselves with the up em'selves, top end ladyboys.

It's the weakness of the sycophants that gives the empowerment, the cellar dwellers who go bananas when they get here, literally weiying soi dogs as they walk down the road & wanting to have their photos taken with their arms around local grinning policemen, or being seen putting money in alms bowls, etc.

They declare their love for prozzies (Ok, that's been me too before now :ph34r:) & they worship the bar owners & the pimps, especially if they've got a high profile on a forum!

Has a lot of you know, I blasted a well known bar owner for very good reason & then got hair flicked by half his stalwart customers, let alone him!!!.. Fukin' bunch... And at least 50% of them would have previously called me a friend 555555555

And I'm betting that when I get down to Patts another bar owner could well be hair flicking me too... And I won't blame him, because he'll probably feel that he has no other option, because it'll be for the greater good, 'the crowd' & that's how cliques & hair flicks work, & we make them too.

Anyway, as far as I'm concerned it's great!.. And I'll go back to what I do best, taking the path less well trod, down dark allys & sois, with less sloppy seconds & I'll be finding the far more interesting stuff out there. 

I'll get drunk where I want & with whom I want, & I won't need plastic environments, squeaky voiced, pop music for twelve year old's, overpriced beer, bar fines & attitudes or just plain won't have to endure gangs of monotonous BM's getting pissed in their awful holiday clothes, talking about getting the shits on vacation or how much the fukin' soi dogs all look the same... They can keep it

The past small handful of trips to Patts have been shit!... But he next one will be great... Because I have freedom to do my thing on my timescale & that's what relaxation is all about.

Be an individual!

:hi:

• Upvote 6

I gotta agree with you mate.  If I sense any feeling of resentment from a bar owner I'm off.  I don't need someone to procure hookers for me. I'm a big boy now, I know how to get a ride in Pattaya. It ain't difficult.

If a bar owner makes me feel uncomfortable he's obviously not suited to the hospitality industry.  The clue is in the name.

• Upvote 2

Never had this happen to me as most of the barowners(farangs at least) seem to be cool!

And as far as the "hospitality industry" goes well the clue might be in the "name" but really all of us in that industry really care about is the money, and "hospitality" is just a bonus! sorry to ruin the illusion! No one is there to really make friends, as friends don't pay the bills! Sorry but it's true, I agree that being nice is a better way to keep customers, but the bottom line is money isn't it? Why do the majority of you guys work?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, iceberg said:

Never had this happen to me as most of the barowners(farangs at least) seem to be cool!

And as far as the "hospitality industry" goes well the clue might be in the "name" but really all of us in that industry really care about is the money, and "hospitality" is just a bonus! sorry to ruin the illusion! No one is there to really make friends, as friends don't pay the bills! Sorry but it's true, I agree that being nice is a better way to keep customers, but the bottom line is money isn't it? Why do the majority of you guys work?

Not sure what your point is.

But here's an example of how good hospitality and customer respect/appreciation makes a difference: I reckon I will have spent 5000 baht on coffee, tea, and snacks at the Hideaway Guesthouse and Bar on Soi 15 in Pattaya by the time my trip is finished. Why? Because the owner, Andy, is cheerful and friendly as are all of his staff. I visit almost everyday for a delicious latte. I often meet mates there for a quiet drink or cup of tea because of the atmosphere and outstanding hospitality. He always greets me and all of his customers with a handshake and a bit of chit chat. His score on Booking.com is 9.7 -- 9.7!!!

He is in it for the money, as is every other business owner in Pattaya, but he is a professional with some people skills, (i.e. he doesn't bite the fucking hand that feeds him) whereas some ladyboy bar/business owners are greedy, egotistical amateurs whose business income would likely increase if they spent less time bitching about customers on the forums, being short-sighted profiteers, and offending customers.

• Upvote 7

8 hours ago, Sylvester said:

But here's an example of how good hospitality and customer respect/appreciation makes a difference: I reckon I will have spent 5000 baht on coffee, tea, and snacks at the Hideaway Guesthouse and Bar on Soi 15 in Pattaya by the time my trip is finished. Why? Because the owner, Andy, is cheerful and friendly as are all of his staff. I visit almost everyday for a delicious latte. I often meet mates there for a quiet drink or cup of tea because of the atmosphere and outstanding hospitality. He always greets me and all of his customers with a handshake and a bit of chit chat. His score on Booking.com is 9.7 -- 9.7!!!

9.7 is an outstanding score.  A Cunnilingus Connoisseur couldn't get that in Olympic Muff Diving!

Here's more info on the Hideaway Guesthouse.

Click Here For Hideaway Guesthouse

If you use Booking.com to book the Hideaway, or to book any hotels for that matter, we would sure appreciate it if you would use the links on our sister site, Asia Hotel and Travel since we earn a small commission which helps offset the operating costs of Ladyboy review.

Having my own successful business now for 33 years I do enjoy my work every day BUT at the end of the day I am in business 

to make money, I think all business owner regardless of what they do big or small "public relations" first ( it pays to be nice )  .

That bar owner in soi 15 pattaya worked that out might quick . Be nice living stress free is way cool.

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Sylvester said:

Not sure what your point is.

He is in it for the money, as is every other business owner in Pattaya, but he is a professional with some people skills, (i.e. he doesn't bite the fucking hand that feeds him) whereas some ladyboy bar/business owners are greedy, egotistical amateurs whose business income would likely increase if they spent less time bitching about customers on the forums, being short-sighted profiteers, and offending customers.

Couldn't agree more mate. I spent almost every afternoon last trip at the Hideaway, having a few very nice and very reasonably priced Americano's, and the odd Schweppes Minau to cool me down. So I wasn't spending a fortune, but the owner was most grateful for my repeat business daily, and the staff were some of the most courtious I have encountered in a long time (not to mention one or two of them are quite hot).

• Upvote 3