GOTC II - Feb. 3 2012 8pm - Pook Soi 6 upstairs bar

deepthroat

will you be in attendance this year?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. will you be able to attend?

DT,

Betrayed by a kiss...hmmmm...my very own Judas Iscariot

I beseech ALL of my other disciplines to throw DT Iscariot into that JELLO pond with Moo on February 04th. Please!!! And I want pictures.

pictures u want? PICTURES U WILL GET...that is a promise. :pic:

Great job organizing this whole thing, DT!

One question; will there be enough LB's to go around to please all the people coming for the party? This is THE social event of the year!

In Pook? Heck no. But Mardhi is airlifting reinforcements in from Bangkok and Famous has a happy and harmonious heaping helping of happy horny hostess' hollering' for hunky horndogs. Hopefully la Bamba wil get to feel the benefit of the influx as well it would be great to see all 3 of them reap a windfall from our humble little shindig.

Speaking of humble, we remain surprised the Chamber of Commerce hasn't asked the mayor to dedicate a plaque or ceremonial key to the city in our honor.

PS - thanks for the appreciation, but this is a team thing. Siam Sam has been very involved all the way and The Bear has been there from the beginning too.

I spoke to Rocket J. Squirrel this morning. He was on his way to the airport to board a Cathay Pacific flight to Hong Kong and then on to Bangkok. He'll be joining you guys soon. Needless to say I ache with envy. My hellish winter of discontent. Boo fucking Hoo!!! :cray:

The excitement is building! :yahoo:

Some of the Clan are already on the ground! :friends:

Others are in the air as I write but are planning to hit the ground running (blowjobs in cars on the way to Sodom By The Sea) :skydive:

Other can't make it but will be there in spirit. :hocky:

Ladyboy Review is fully supportive of the GOTC, one of the most important events on the ladyboy calendar. There will be free LBR giveaways; details at the party.

Be there!

It 23h30 in Pattaya and I just called in to the GOTC and got the first on the scene scoop!!! I spoke to roving reporters Deepthroat and PDogg and according to them 60 + clan members are in attendance, some with their evening companions. Alaskan Bear brought stunning Sonya (C&D alumni) as his date. Everyone seems to be enjoying the event which makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I am happy to hear GOTC 2012 is a hit!!! :yahoo:

Can't wait to read all about. Stay tuned.

• Upvote 1

The good news is the party was packed! The bad news is that it was so crowded that it was impossible to get pics without falangs so I'm only posting two.

Hey you guys back home in Falangland, how would you like to be in Alaskan Bear's shoes?

post-45-006786700 1328292820.jpg

post-45-048314700 1328292826.jpg

• Upvote 3

Had a blast! Thanks DT,AB, SS, and Rocky! :thumbsu:

Ladyboy Review is pleased to support the GOTC.

We are giving away three 1 Year Gold Memberships. The fisrt was a lucky draw of sorts with Gold written underneath one of the Ladyboy Review beermats. The winner of the lucky draw is Bertie Blade, cograts mate!

Two other one year Gold memberships are being given away to two members who post a Trip Report on Ladyboy Review covering the events of February. These memberships will be awarded when all the Trip Reports covering any part of February are completed. Since some guys write their reports back home, I would expect these prizes will be awarded around late April.

The winners will be determined by the GOTC sponsors (Siam Sam, Rocky, Alaskan Bear, and Deep Throat) using any criteria they choose.

• 1 month later...

Date has been set for 3rd Annual GOTC.

Friday February 1, 2013 in Pattaya.

Rather than creating a new thread we're gonna be a bit more "low key" this year and won't really start announcing the event until sometime in the Fall, but that date is firm. Venue decision to be made in October or November.