Soi Buakhao/Treetown/Soi Pothole Watch!

Stroker

With so many ladyboys working in this area it obviously needs its own thread to keep up with the comings and going. To kick it off has anyone checking out Titti Twister?

Please feel free to add bars with more of ours working in them. :hi:

post-3403-0-46746000-1460201153_thumb.jp

Yep, a few of us had a beer in Titti Twister Bar during the early hours a few nights ago. It was good.

Instead of running the gauntlet along that section of Buakhao and barely grabbing a sideways glance, much like Fantasy, it is nice to just take a front row seat and watch the goings on with the girls versus passers-by, and between themselves.

With Fantasy Lounge on its right and the ladyboy massage on its left, each with plenty of ours in various stages of development standing outside and generally milling around, made for some of the best front seats on the street.

A nice, hassle-free, late-night venue. They have a pool table too.

I recall San Miguel and Heineken being B65, while Chang and Tiger etc. were B60.

• Upvote 2

With so many ladyboys working in this area it obviously needs its own thread to keep up with the comings and going. To kick it off has anyone checking out Titti Twister?

Please feel free to add bars with more of ours working in them. :hi:

Titti Twister is situated right next door to BB Massage so sometimes confusing which girl is working where if they they are all stood outside chatting  :biggrin:

For example in this pic I do know from experience that Jele (far left) works in BB Massage and Sandy (far right) works in Titti Twister,  both are Laos girls too  :hi:

post-136-0-56895400-1460205830_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-64160400-1460205896_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-93061400-1460205930_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

to be honest I think they flit from bar to massage to bar and even down the soi to Nid Cha bar and over the soi into Honey just love this area of Patts am never far away when staying over their ..... even other LB,s that know me well know I don't stray far from here 55555 Regards Garry :biggrin:  well maybe soi LK now LOL :blink:

• Upvote 2

In the future it might be prudent for long term LB bar owners to seek out budding talent and "sign 'em/contract 'em" exclusively like Major League Baseball. Send out the scouts and sign the stars of tomorrow. If they breach contract severe penalties need to have serious consequences. I'd be happy to oblige my services as a scout. :biggrin:  

to be honest I think they flit from bar to massage to bar and even down the soi to Nid Cha bar and over the soi into Honey just love this area of Patts am never far away when staying over their ..... even other LB,s that know me well know I don't stray far from here 55555 Regards Garry :biggrin: well maybe soi LK now LOL :blink:

Nidcha and Titti twister same owner

• 8 months later...
3 hours ago, xyzzy said:

Takes some loud music to drown out Boss Bar. But Boss Bar will still be rocking at 5 AM when Witherspoons is kind of mellow.

The music in Boss bar was know where  near as loud in November /December  as it was back in April,  I, actually went in there a few times and stayed for a beer or 2

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 05/04/2017 at 6:00 AM, globetrotter said:

ya, at the end of May 

Titti Twister is now Closed, Ferme und Unbesetzt................the owner James had this to say

The owner said 3 months but the EX girlfriend forgot to tell me she had known for 1 1/2 months before and then left and gave me a week to get everything moved,  

James did add that it will be open again in 2-3 months time in a new location with new girls, 

"Somewhere by soi made in Thailand or over by Johnson beach"      :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

• 8 months later...

The new LB Duangjai Bar on Soi Chaiyapoon did indeed open last night (there is a GG Duangjai on Soi Lengkee). If you walk into Soi Chaiyapoon from Soi Buakhao it is on the right side about 1/4 of the way up the soi. It's a very quick walk from Soi Buakhao.

The don't really stay open until 6 AM unless they have customers.

Duangjai 1.jpg

Duangjai 2.jpg

Duangjai 3.jpg

Duangjai 4.jpg

Duangjai 5.jpg

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, duke007 said:

My friend Mo says a new bar is opening tonight called the Princess Ladyboy bar located near the R Con Blue Ocean Hotel on Soi Buakhao

When she sends me pics of tonight I may add them to the Bar section

https://www.google.c...100.8792963,17z

princess.jpg

princess2.jpg

princess3.jpg

princess4.jpg

princess1.jpg

I I hope the bar does well as that is a really  quiet, kind of tucked away bar complex