Bar Anaconda

bumblebee

Love the daytime photos.

The free drinks for the girls later certainly seemed to liven things up.

I have a nice photo of Mardhi having been thrown in the pool by the girls...haven't decided whether or not to post. :rolleyes:

Probably better to keep that one secret until I get elected President of the USA, then you can sell it to the National Enquirer :spiteful:

Party tonight at Anaconda Saturday 21st April.

For lack of a better word, it will be called the 3BBB party - Bugger off Back to Bangkok.

I have just found out that all the girls from GB are sat sunning themselves on the beach instead of being back in Bangkok. Apparently nobody thought to organise a minibus for their return. Personally I don't believe a word of that and suspect they all fancied a nice day out on the beach.

So tonight, all the girls combined from both bars (which is about 18 currently) will be adorning stocking & suspender sets for a very last minute & informal BBQ night at Anaconda.

The fun will kick off at 9pm tonight. Given they will have been drinking for most of the day - should make for a fun evening filled with hi-jinks and the usual games.

Cheers

Mardhi

• 2 weeks later...

Two party nights are being scheduled at Anaconda for the 11th & 25th May. Both will have full BBQ's and 5 girls will be coming down from Guess to add to the growing numbers of Anaconda staff. More updates will come soon on the new team in Anaconda.

In addition, the bar is about to be enclosed on the front and air conditioned inside.

Can we get a reconfirm on the gals going on down from Guess for the BBQ...?

Be much obliged... :hi:

The last names I was provided with were as follows:-

Yuki

Moo

Tokky

Sammi

Eye

However, as always, that is subject to last minute (read, 'they overslept') changes.