Bar Anaconda

bumblebee

Here's a little something to get the lads into party mode.

Damn, Pdogg, I was all over that, then I scrolled down and saw you beat me to it.

Mardhi, you're killing me with the additional photos of Luk Tan ... If I could only go back in time three weeks. Damn it's going to be a long wait until the last week of October, at this rate ... :sad0143:

Additional air cons have now been installed as of today and the bar has a couple more still to go in to handle large scale parties/events. As it is, the aircon's can now keep the bar at a very comfortable temperature.

Additionally, Photography is no longer permitted within the bar. This is being done as many of the bar customers prefer to have a relaxing evening without worrying who's memory card they are ending up on and also to protect the bar in the event of some bikini pieces perhaps falling off while dancing....... Bar photo updates will be continuing though.

WOW !, I knew Jane was on the short size but this pic just shows how petite she is :Drooling: , it looks like another GFE is on the cards for yours truly, she so cute mak mak imho :give_rose:

New (the girl Jane is with) is not especially tall - pretty average height really. Jane is a midget though.

Some updated pics showing how the bar is looking now. Still many things to do but mainly cosmetic like graphics/pictures/mirrors and the like.

The bar can have different layouts - in this layout its shown as is normal - seating for total of 45 people. On big event nights the sofas can be swapped out for more bar seats & tables to lift it up to approx 65 people comfortably.

since the changes have taken place, the bar volume has lifted by a big margin. I am sure much of that is down to the team of 16 girls - every guy I am talking too is saying they are a great bunch. Not pushy, no hassle, no hissy fits etc.

post-495-0-52952400-1343470907_thumb.jpg

post-495-0-96766700-1343470912_thumb.jpg

post-495-0-10196000-1343470918_thumb.jpg

post-495-0-31474700-1343470923_thumb.jpg

post-495-0-39965100-1343470928_thumb.jpg

post-495-0-02482800-1343470935_thumb.jpg

post-495-0-22863500-1343470942_thumb.jpg

The bar looks absolutely fantastic mardhi, well done pal :happy0065:

Plush seats too so no need of a "footrail" :sad0116:

The one question thats bound to be asked going by the sight of ashstrays on that particular bar is are there any non-smoking areas?

Of course myself being a "lepper" (smoker) it wouldnt bother me but it may deter non-smokers

Sorry for the "downer" as I know only too full well its very hard to please all of the punters all of the time

The bar looks absolutely fantastic mardhi, well done pal :happy0065:

Plush seats too so no need of a "footrail" :sad0116:

The one question thats bound to be asked going by the sight of ashstrays on that particular bar is are there any non-smoking areas?

Of course myself being a "lepper" (smoker) it wouldnt bother me but it may deter non-smokers

Sorry for the "downer" as I know only too full well its very hard to please all of the punters all of the time

There are no specific areas for either - however don't forget its still a decent sized bar and its rare to get anymore than 6 guys in at any one time. The horseshoe seats 22 from memory so people tend to spread out plus there are all the sofa seats and other tables around the bar. Also the bar still has in use all its fans and extractors so its not a stuffy bar and less so with the aircons going in which filter all the air anyway.

We will keep an eye on things but for the moment, its free choice but that may change during the busier season.

Very few aircon bars now bother with the non-smoking "law' (eg Stringfellows). Some in Bangkok Nana Plaza do their best, as do Guess Bar, but it seems Anaconda is 'Up to You' (for the time being). A lot of LB lovers are chain smokers, so I expect I will be outvoted.

Look forward to a return visit soon. To find out if BarA aircon 'filters' the air? Is that a joke?

The bar is looking great and well done for getting it all done. I will be there this weekend and looking forward to not dripping with sweat as on many occasions before. :hi:

Now that Jane seems to have caught a few peoples eye's and although not normally my type has captured my attention, that's if I don't get parted from my privates by another staff member.

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies for lack of updated pics as I have been busy in BKK on other matters. We are seeing a HUGE increase in volume, to the extent that we have moved 2 girls from BKK back to Anaconda yesterday. Anaconda is now operating on 18 staff all of whom are full time, salaried staff. It certainly looks like closing in the bar + adding aircon has made a big difference.

I hope to get some updated pics in the next 48 hours - however all the girls on the most recent pages are all still there plus a few new ones.