Bar Anaconda

bumblebee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

With the imminent water throwing and ever foreigner in Soi 7 living out their childhood dream of becoming a fireman with a hose pipe; its probably timely to update what is happening with Anaconda over the wet week of Songkran.

These are the current staff

Moo & Emmy

post-495-004761900 1334062712.jpg

post-495-076952000 1334062943.jpg

Anaconda is located in probably the best (or worst, depending upon your view) location in Pattaya for Songkran hi-jinks. A bus load of girls will be travelling down late on the 18th from Guess Bar to join their buddies at Anaconda for the fun. Its an all night and all day affair.

18th night / 19th daytime - the Pattaya water festival @ Anaconda.

Wear something suitable, expect to get very very wet and very very drunk. All regular drinks are 50b all day long.

I must agree with brother DT on this. The only parties in Pattaya I am happy I am missing are the ones held at songkran. What a horrible bloody festival, one day in BKK a few years back was enough to put me off for life. I think Snick must be the only person I know who truly enjoys this excuse for a piss up.

I had a terrific time last year in Bangkok during Songkran and I'm a whole bunch older than Mr. DT. I spent one afternoon watching a soak-drenched Cindy (from Cascade) run around Soi 4 in a very tight transparent white t-shirt and a skimpy little pair of jean shorts where "little Cindy" bounced out for a peak now and again. Truly a fun afternoon. I really wanted to take her away with me back to the hotel but I was already engaged with another one of Thailand's best. Cindy looks sensational dripping wet.

Anaconda is located in probably the best (or worst, depending upon your view) location in Pattaya for Songkran hi-jinks. A bus load of girls will be travelling down late on the 18th from Guess Bar to join their buddies at Anaconda for the fun. Its an all night and all day affair.

18th night / 19th daytime - the Pattaya water festival @ Anaconda.

Wear something suitable, expect to get very very wet and very very drunk. All regular drinks are 50b all day long.

Songkran Day in Pattaya, April 19th is lots of fun.

Get some drinks with the ladyboys at Anaconda, go down to Beach Road where there's some live bands, back to Anaconda.

Wear swim trunks and a TShirt and leave electronics at home..........I know Snick has some amazing Khao San Road Songkran pics, guess he has a waterproof camera,

If your dressed for it the warm water feels good and the Thais are not mean spirited for the most part, I didn't see any high pwered waterguns.

Beach Road and most probably 2nd Road will be closed.

The 19th fun, fun fun, (the prior week is hell though)

P.S. Sweetbird is hot! :p

In addition to the Anaconda staff - a bus load of some 12 girls from Guess Bar will travel down to Pattaya late on the evening of the 18th to arrive around 1am on the 19th. Then the partying really starts all through the night and all through the day. Bikinis will be the order of the day for the girls.

Just a couple of pics taken last night of the girls in Anaconda for the next couple nights. Apparently they are already wearing bikinis and having a riot of fun in the bar - and things don't officially start for crazy day until tomorrow :crazysmile:

post-495-091778800 1334746258.jpg

post-495-015792300 1334746266.jpg

post-495-046016400 1334746270.jpg

post-495-026325900 1334746274.jpg

Latest word from the frontline at Anaconda is that apparently the girls wearing bikini's in the soi is being frowned upon by the whistle blowing police and being chased back into the bar !!!!!!. Thus a change around will be required and boob tubes will become the outfit for the girls.

There is now a lull before hell commences at midnight and the onset of the 19th crazy day. Anaconda has thrown open the doors to many invited LB's in town to come and join in the party with free drinks.

The paddling pools used for the jello night are both fully topped up with water and being constantly re-filled.

So far, the assembled girls are now on their 3rd bottle of Scotch whiskey. The 50B beers and regular spirits starts at midnight tonight and finishes at midnight tomorrow - assuming anyone is still standing at that stage :blink:

The party continues ALL NIGHT tonight. Spiderman has already made an appearance and no doubt many more 'characters' will be popping in for some fun & hi-jinks

Anaconda has thrown open the doors to many invited LB's in town to come and join in the party with free drinks.

The paddling pools used for the jello night are both fully topped up with water and being constantly re-filled.

So far, the assembled girls are now on their 3rd bottle of Scotch whiskey. The 50B beers and regular spirits starts at midnight tonight and finishes at midnight tomorrow - assuming anyone is still standing at that stage :blink:

The party continues ALL NIGHT tonight.

Sounds like fun, fun, fun!!!! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Hats off to Bar Anaconda start of the New Year, inviting loads of ladyboy friends for free drinks! :hi: