Bar Anaconda

bumblebee

Smashing outfits the girls are wearing,btw.

Agree 100% Ciobha! :clapping:

Bar Anaconda gets that most guys who go to LB bars like to see the bulge and have no use for ladytools taped up heir asscrack.

Excellent bash at Anaconda last night with the girls dancing in those costumes. Whole bunch of pretty girls,many new to me but the Bangkok boys seemed to know them.

• 2 weeks later...

So any final word on where the lovely Ning has settled? Keep us posted, please. Glass

According to the Duke, she has a new job out of P4P.

But much like La Cosa Nostra, are they ever really out...? To paraphrase Michael Corleone, "Just when they think they're out, we pull them back in...?

According to the Duke, she has a new job out of P4P.

But much like La Cosa Nostra, are they ever really out...? To paraphrase Michael Corleone, "Just when they think they're out, we pull them back in...?

What I did say was that Ning wasnt working in a Bar, wether she's still seeing "friends" I wouldn't know :lol:

I do agree with your Cosa Nostra theory though FB :)

• 2 weeks later...

Is it just these pics or do Emmy and Yuki look like sisters?

I feel a 3-some is in order when I visit Anaconda!

:diablo:

Both Emmy & Yuki are now working at Guess Bar in Bangkok and appearing very unlikely to return to Pattaya other than for party nights. New updated pics of them and others are on the Guess thread.

Anaconda remains probably the best value dedicated LB venue in Pattaya - why pay more?

Lady drinks start at only 60b - why pay 40-60% more?

No attitude staff and lots of them.

great value customer drinks - Singha/Tiger at only 75b and spirits start from same price.

Two major events occuring soon:-

25th January - Interbar pool competition with 20+ girls wearing stockings & suspenders.

4th February - Interbar JELLO WRESTLING with 20+ girls wearing bikinis and jello wrestling.

Interbar Jello wrestling this is going to a fookin major event as in the Ladyboy Volleyball competition. Lots of guys will be in town for a wild weekend with the GOTC on the 3rd, JELLO WRESTLING on the 4th and the Super Bowl at 6:30 AM on the morning of the 6th.

But Guess Bar vs Bar Annaconda in jello wrestling is like the Super Bowl of the Ladyboy world. Get your ass to Anaconda with 75 baht Bia Sing and 60 baht ladydrinks!

Interbar Jello wrestling this is going to a fookin major event as in the Ladyboy Volleyball competition. Lots of guys will be in town for a wild weekend with the GOTC on the 3rd, JELLO WRESTLING on the 4th and the Super Bowl at 6:30 AM on the morning of the 6th.

Your forgetting Chelsea v Man United on the 5th @ 11pm (thai time) PDogg :) , So with a little get-together at Famous on the 2nd, the GOTC at Pook Bar on the 3rd, maybe a early Pool Party at Obsessions on the 4th followed by the Jello Wrestling later, Chelsea v Man United and the Superbowl it sure does look like a wild fun-filled weekend full of variety is gonna be had, Sounds like a great time to be in Pattaya, and I will be :yahoo:

Anaconda remains probably the best value dedicated LB venue in Pattaya - why pay more?

Lady drinks start at only 60b - why pay 40-60% more?

No attitude staff and lots of them.

great value customer drinks - Singha/Tiger at only 75b and spirits start from same price.

Drink prices are not the primary factor for me but it sure is nice to check bin for less than 1000 baht. "No attitude" is what makes a great bar! Well done!

• 2 weeks later...

It looks like a lot of guys are enjoying the occasional bringing together of both bars and a strong turnout confirmed it. At one point it was standing room only as there was not a spare seat in the house.

9 girls came down from Guess bar to join the 14 in Anaconda and all were wearing the same outfit even some of the service girls who seemed to delight in not wearing their usual outfits.

Ink was busy recruiting staff for Guess Bar and she has her eye on the next set of girls she wants to move up to Bangkok.

Anyway on with some pics and here is Joy, Nin, Sammi, Tokky & Yuki before the party started.

post-495-013336100 1327559679.jpg