Bar Anaconda

bumblebee

Ive spoken to Ning (via msn) a few times over the last week Sam and she says shes happy at Anaconda.

Shes on a salary and part of her job is to dance, and Ning just loves to dance :)

What has been quite amazing is how many of them were never earning a salary before :excl: :excl:

I suspect they are going to be blown away when they get their salaries on the 1st - all of them have beaten their targets and will be very happy to actually get paid some serious dough.

As for Ning and Aun they are both doing great. Joy is going back to Guess Bar on the 1st Dec and Ning will switch onto the service team to replace her. She will still be able to dance but everyone thinks that is where her strengths are and financially she will be better off on that team.

For the time being Moo, Toey and Tong will remain in Pattaya. Now running on 15 staff and probably 2 more due tonight as they no-showed last night, however this is quite common.

• 2 weeks later...

Some real stunners at Anaconda!

Heard some rumors there will be a very special event the day after the Gathering Of The Clan?

Indeed there will. That well area - in the above picture where the girls are standing will be blocked at one end and filled with 50cm or so of Jello for a ladyboy wrestling competition between Anaconda and Guess bar. The event will take place on the 4th February.

Also in December, events are already lined up for the 23rd with an inter-bar dance contest. 24th is a party BBQ sponsored by TT Chang and the Christmas night party will anything but traditional with sexy red pvc outfits for the girls. New Years Eve party will be a masquerade theme in black & white.

Lots happening at the bar, that is for sure.

With the news that both Aun and Ning have now both left Bar Anaconda it will be intersting to hear her(Ning's) reasons why? :unsure:

She seemed more than happy after coming back from a "Staff" party at Bali Hai pier a couple of nights ago :mellow:

Your guess is as good as mine - she always looked happy whenever I saw her (which was not that often).

Your guess is as good as mine - she always looked happy whenever I saw her (which was not that often).

Funnily enough Ning came on-line 20 minutes after my post and told me she had left Bar Anaconda and why, but I'll keep that between me and her out of respect to Ning.

I will also stress that Ning is always the one that brings up in conversation of what goes on with her, I have never ever mentioned what Ive seen or read about her (or any other girl for that matter) on this or any other forum, that goes for telling or showing her any pics that may appear too :hi:

Funnily enough Ning came on-line 20 minutes after my post and told me she had left Bar Anaconda and why, but I'll keep that between me and her out of respect to Ning.

Probably best to blame it on her time of the month LOL - trying to fathom out in a western mind set how regular Thai GG's think is difficult, with LB's its just near damn impossible. She actually popped in a couple days later probably en-route to Dave Man Club and sat chatting with everyone, except Moo who was jet/power washing the floor while drinking two glasses of whiskey simultaneously (don't ask). She certainly seemed her normal bubbly self (Ning that is, the Jury is still out on Moo !!!!)

Moo told me a couple nights back that they both left to work in a gay bar...Her words...

A quick text to Aun confirmed that she was hanging out at a bar in Boyztown owned by her friend...

I have no idea if they are employed there but I won't be visiting any time soon to find out...

Moo told me a couple nights back that they both left to work in a gay bar...Her words...

A quick text to Aun confirmed that she was hanging out at a bar in Boyztown owned by her friend...

I have no idea if they are employed there but I won't be visiting any time soon to find out...

Moo has got her information wrong, Aun maybe has left to work in a gay bar but Ning hasnt (not for the time being anyway)

Moo has got her information wrong, Aun maybe has left to work in a gay bar but Ning hasnt (not for the time being anyway)

That's a bummer, I was looking forward to seeing the pair again. Oh well.

I cannot get the image of Moo with the power washer and whiskey glasses out of my mind. It's a pleasant but unshakeable image.

Can't wait to get there. Less than 5 weeks now. I'm thinking about maybe having a small party on January 30 at Anaconda to celebrate my birthdays. I'll be celebrating my 21st and 30th birthdays simultaneously. Not sure of the venue yet as I've never been to Anaconda but it might fit the bill nicely. I'll decide after I've checked things out a bit on the ground.