Bar Anaconda

bumblebee

Some pics taken last night at the bar. Plenty of new girls in the bar and more than a couple certainly caught my eye. It has to be said though - Pattaya is deadly quiet for LB mongers now. Plenty of tourists but the bars are very quiet and that is across the board. I can well understand many kid's throwing in the towel and heading home until high season returns.

post-495-0-75960400-1342681098_thumb.jpg

post-495-0-20344700-1342681113_thumb.jpg

post-495-0-61531700-1342681117_thumb.jpg

post-495-0-91579000-1342681120_thumb.jpg

post-495-0-21553300-1342681124_thumb.jpg

post-495-0-57151200-1342681127_thumb.jpg

May I ask the reasoning behind the Guess Bar girls coming down from Bangkok if the bars are dead in Pattaya?

Great pics btw :happy0065: especially those of my current favourite in Anaconda (Jane)

It send out messages to the staff in Anaconda that the bar is doing more than others to try and grow volume (i.e. more customers). Certainly worked last night, many more than the previous night - however in relative terms its still quiet. In addition, a couple of guys had commented to me that the girls have been feeling down as its so quiet - these 4 are all livewires and can build an atmosphere out of nothing. Incidentally, they are keeping back from trying to be barfined out - and pushing the Pattaya girls to the forefront, many are still very shy and they help to get them out of their shell, if that makes sense. off course, if someone specially wanted one of them, they would go I am sure.

If using Guess girls for pure barfine volume, the girls would be different - think Fah, Gip. Sammi & Gate - but that is not the aim of bringing the girls that have come down.

Thank you Mardhi. I won't get there until winter so I hope she stays there or at least visible somewhere. I was a frequent visitor to the LOS from late 1998 to Nov 2009, have not been there since then. Thats why I seldom post as I have little to contribute, and my experience with lb's is minimal compare with the frequent posters here. I intend to change that this winter. Cannot say exactly when but I will definitely be visiting somewhere between Christmas and March. Hope to meet some of the posters here.

Squeeeeeee! :yahoo:

Mardhi, can you give me some clarification on this cutie, please? This is Luk Tan, who was just temporarily down from Guess Bar, yes?

post-442-0-00822800-1343063741_thumb.jpg

And grats on the renovation; I was there in May while it was in progress. Looking forward to seeing the finished product.

Squeeeeeee! :yahoo:

Mardhi, can you give me some clarification on this cutie, please? This is Luk Tan, who was just temporarily down from Guess Bar, yes?

post-442-0-00822800-1343063741_thumb.jpg

And grats on the renovation; I was there in May while it was in progress. Looking forward to seeing the finished product.

That is indeed Luk Tan down from Guess Bar. And even better news two of the six new aircon units are operational as of tonight in Anaconda, so the doors and windows can be finished as they sort out the remaining 4 units..

The first birthday party of the bar on 3rd Nov, has now been finalised:-

The Night Boat to Cairo, The First Anniversary, Bar Anaconda, Pattaya

Go back in time to a land of plenty and girls of plenty more. Where the Sun settles over the ancient Pyramids and the night becomes alive with giggling, scantily clad maidens running in the sand......

With the most elaborate decoration ever undertaken in a LB bar, this is one night you will not want to miss.

The first birthday party of the bar on 3rd Nov, has now been finalised:-

The Night Boat to Cairo, The First Anniversary, Bar Anaconda, Pattaya

Go back in time to a land of plenty and girls of plenty more. Where the Sun settles over the ancient Pyramids and the night becomes alive with giggling, scantily clad maidens running in the sand......

With the most elaborate decoration ever undertaken in a LB bar, this is one night you will not want to miss.

With so many guys in town around then, it looks like a sure fire winner of an occasion. All the best with it Mardhi.