What is your preferred age

Ok Guys we all should all have an opinion on this.

So what is your preferred age of a Lady boy when looking for company , I look for around 25 and up

for me  . As pretty as they are I don't go for under that age  and not too tall for me .

I am 5 ,10" so under that is cool for me. the shorter the better I think .

The older I get the more I go for the older ones .  :hi:

• Upvote 1

i do not have a preferred age....as i do not have a hair colour preferred etc. etc..but having a love affair with a lb 24 years younger than me, makes me think i should look for an older one too.

sometimes i feel difficult to stand her energy and curiosity ...so far forgotten....but at the same time she makes me feel curios and energetic myself...let's say we compensate each other...me with experience...her with her freshness

but when i have occasion to meet an older one as recently i did on my trip....a 30 years old lb is really fullfilling and gratifying....we are on the same level...no effort requested.

but i always go back to the younger one.....an explosion of vitality!

• Upvote 1

I prefer long hair over short and dark skin over light. I like them shorter in stature as I myself am about 5'7" with a healthy tail wind. I don't care if they have natural breasts or hefty rubber-maids. The more feminine the better when it comes to Ladyboys and ditto for femboys. Prefer non-smokers over smokers but smoking won't deter me if she ticks my other boxes. Mid to soft cocks are a turn off. Don't care if her cock is large or small. As long as it's hard and points due north. Prefer shaved cocks, balls, and asses to the hairy package. As for age I like them younger as opposed to older. 18 to 30 is my cuppa however I doubt those in that age bracket have ever felt or will feel the same for me. 

In a nutshell I like whoever Mr. Duke likes.  :biggrin:

My preferences are

Aged....19 to 25

Height...5' 4" to 5' 10"

Slim with pert little ass

Olive skin

Cock....Average to Large

Versatile

Silicone free but dont mind the odd pair of boobs now and then

This girl kinda ticks all the boxes for me  :happy0065:

post-136-0-69023800-1435732304_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

LBs I would say both ends of age spectrum: quite young, or old. But the former only for a frolic.

Older ones for company of any length of time.

Oldest one I have been with thus far would be early 30s, and that's nice.

But I harbour an aim to get involved with an ageing one, 40+ or so, long off the game if she was ever on it.

Mainly to learn about the lifestyle at that stage, see what it's like from their perspective.

• Upvote 1