globetrotter

Ok gents we all have a maximum price that we intend to stick to but have you /would you and how high would you go (ST , LT) for that Lb that you have always wanted to take home, and perhaps its your last night in town and the Lb is notoriously hard to get in contact with let alone BF , so is there that one Lb you would Overpay for and if so you can say who if you feel comfortable doing so

• Upvote 2

I am sure there are a few guys who have paid a bit over the odds just to be able to tick a box.  You don't travel all the way to Thailand and then try to save some small money by declining one on your hit-list.  The only time I did it was with a GG in Hua Hin.  I had seen her around and she was exceptional for HH.  Long time there then was usually 1000 to 1200 and I though with her looks she may want 1500 to 2000.  She said 2500 and would not budge.  She was great fun to chat with and as it was my weekend away from work in Bkk I splashed out so to speak.

The funny thing is a week or so later she had to come to Bkk to do stuff and asked if she could crash in my place for a few days to save on accommodation.  I duly obliged and ended up having 3 days of free fun, so I guess it worked out as a bargain in the end.

• Upvote 1

, so is there that one Lb you would Overpay for and if so you can say who if you feel comfortable doing so

Yes, I would have very happily overpaid for a night with Bow, sadly this is the closest I have ever got to her  :sad0116:

(BB took this picture one night in Sensations :hi: )

post-136-0-61282800-1430308293_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

The word "overpay" is down to opinion and general outlook for each individual. What is overpaying, and how much could be classed as overpaying. To some people, 1k baht is an absolute limit which they give to all the girls, and consider even 100 baht more as overpaying. To others, even 1k baht is too much, and they regularly pick up freelancers for 500 or 600 baht.

On the other end of the scale, there are guys who happily hand out 3k baht or more, for a long time with most girls, and consider this a good deal, as they are most likely comparing to the same type of service in their own country, general cash available to them etc...

So there really is no simple answer, or indeed question that revolves around "overpaying". No matter what anybody pays, for anything, if that person feels they got a good deal, then they haven't overpaid.

• Upvote 3

• 1 year later...
On 29/04/2015 at 1:52 PM, Jimslim said:

I heard some stories recently about ladyboys spending silly money on Thai boys in Karaoke Bars .

Some serious overpaying going on there  :man_in_love:  

Yes an lb    I know very well told me it was like 200 to buy them  a drink and 700 bar fine,  but she said she would only bar fine the guy because her friends  were doing it also and that she only talked to the guy,  no sex,  and strangely enough  didn't  know if her friends  were having sex with the guys they bar fined :) 

• Upvote 1

On 4/30/2015 at 3:52 AM, Jimslim said:

I heard some stories recently about ladyboys spending silly money on Thai boys in Karaoke Bars .

Some serious overpaying going on there  :man_in_love:  

Yeah, it's becoming a fad, even up here in CNX... They're all starting to parade their boytoys around

As a lot of today's pretty boys are losing their inhibitions with the third sex & the Thai in the street has a lot more money in his pocket, the LB's are now falling over themselves to get at them & they're working night & day to do it!... Even my regular LB of the past couple of years has just blown me out for a swaggering midget gangsta boy with a six pack & a pretty smile.

Two weeks ago, for the first ever time, she actually asked me to lend her some money (only 1K) & she admitted that it was to give to this little fucker!.. She really doesn't earn a lot at all & god knows how much she's giving this little snot, but it's a lot!.. And she's willing to go without my help to stay hanging around with him.

Which brings us to another subject... This is what they want, what they really,really, want... A trendy & cute little Thai boy, who's preferably a lot younger than them, & they can dress him, mess around with his hair, take selfies together & they can be seen out together in front of their peers listening to deafening bouncy castle, kiddy pop... And that is as much as they want, they don't think of tomorrow, it's that childish & pitiful.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Luung said:

A trendy & cute little Thai boy, who's preferably a lot younger than them,

Sounds like things are turning full circle if you substitute 'Thai boy' for 'ladyboy' and 'them' for 'us'.

I recall this was touched on in another thread a long while back where someone observed that with Thai society becoming more open, and more and more Thai men not afraid to be seen dating ladyboys, that the pool to feed from for the visiting westerner will become smaller/more expensive

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, bumblebee said:

Sounds like things are turning full circle if you substitute 'Thai boy' for 'ladyboy' and 'them' for 'us'.

I recall this was touched on in another thread a long while back where someone observed that with Thai society becoming more open, and more and more Thai men not afraid to be seen dating ladyboys, that the pool to feed from for the visiting westerner will become smaller/more expensive

Correctomundo, dear bumblebee!

That might have actually been me who said that in another other thread?.. I've been watching this unfolding for a handful of years now.

And probably right this moment, we will even find on the other forum that we're all being gently squeezed by many of the the cognoscenti into thinking that 3K plus isn't an unreasonable amount to be asked for an LT in this day & age... WTF ever happened to, "I'm ladyboy, me not real girl, me half price, 500 baht long time"?????

OK, these blokes are arseholes, IMO, & probably ugly, misshapen, smelly fatties with wanky attitudes, but they have realised one thing... As short term visitors' straight off the banana boat, they have worked out that this is the golden figure to get good service, plus good attitude. In other words, they would be getting less for giving less.... So, whilst you or I could counter with, "I can easily get that & a full GFE for 1K", they can not!

At the end of the day, LB's are us... Vein, short sighted, narcissistic, & only really interested in young flesh, cute little light weight, trendy, pretty little things, who just keep smiling  & won't challenge us!

Recognise yourself there, anyone?.... 555

Yes, in all sincerity, this is the beginning of the end of the world as we know it

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Luung said:

we will even find on the other forum that we're all being gently squeezed by many of the the cognoscenti into thinking that 3K plus isn't an unreasonable amount to be asked for an LT in this day & age... WTF ever happened to, "I'm ladyboy, not real girl, me half price, 500 baht long time"?????

I suppose with flocks of guys hitting the well known bars and praising the girls they have seen on the net, it doesn't take long for the said girls to cop on that these guy are willing to pay big bucks for a sniff, almost like they are meeting a 'star'.  Along with some guys posting and boasting about their huge check bins online it breeds a certain culture for sure. 

• Upvote 3

On 8/17/2016 at 7:15 AM, Luung said:

Which brings us to another subject... This is what they want, what they really,really, want... A trendy & cute little Thai boy, who's preferably a lot younger than them,

Yes luckily I was exposed to this phenomenon in my early days of visiting Thailand when I went to an after hours party with the staff from Stringfellows Go Go in some karaoke club , everyone of them seemed to have a little Thai boyfriend badly dressed with skinny jeans , pointy shoes and a half grown mustache usually a lot smaller and younger and in most cases brute ugly .

Don't like Thai men ? Come off it they all do , the ladyboys were buying all the drinks and fawning over these guys . 

It was an eyeopener for sure but a valuable lesson .

Back then this was pretty much the ultimate taboo on ladyboy forums , those that did mention it were shot down in flames by overweight western men 2/3 times their age who seemed to truly believe that they really did prefer overweight western men 2/3 times their age . 

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Jimslim said:

Yes luckily I was exposed to this phenomenon in my early days of visiting Thailand when I went to an after hours party with the staff from Stringfellows Go Go in some karaoke club , everyone of them seemed to have a little Thai boyfriend badly dressed with skinny jeans , pointy shoes and a half grown mustache usually a lot smaller and younger and in most cases brute ugly .

Don't like Thai men ? Come off it they all do , the ladyboys were buying all the drinks and fawning over these guys . 

It was an eyeopener for sure but a valuable lesson .

Back then this was pretty much the ultimate taboo on ladyboy forums , those that did mention it were shot down in flames by overweight western men 2/3 times their age who seemed to truly believe that they really did prefer overweight western men 2/3 times their age . 

Spot on, Jim!

And it's one of the things that really gets me too, this incredible mixture of confidence, overly high self esteem & arrogance that a lot of these aging BM uglies, in their Burma campaign shorts, Dr. Scholl sandals & dodgy shirts, exude!?!... It's truly astounding & disconcerting how these bent out of shape fatties believe their own press & think that the LB world must drop at their feet!

Jezzzus... Christ knows what their pampered backgrounds were like; their mommies must have told these fukin' monts, every single hour, on the hour, that they were so truly loveable & worthwhile & that they deserve everything that their chubby little hearts desire.

It still staggers me, as I'm the type who feels that I'm obligated to be a realist & put my best self forward & to be really grateful of my chance to entertain something truly exotic with someone half my age... Hoe or not!

• Upvote 3

15 hours ago, Luung said:

Jezzzus... Christ knows what their pampered backgrounds were like; their mommies must have told these fukin' monts, every single hour, on the hour, that they were so truly loveable & worthwhile & that they deserve everything that their chubby little hearts desire.

It still staggers me, as I'm the type who feels that I'm obligated to be a realist & put my best self forward & to be really grateful of my chance to entertain something truly exotic with someone half my age... Hoe or not!

The stereotype of a single guy who visits Thailand is always the sad guy lacking personality who if he fell into a barrel of tits at home would come out sucking his thumb .

Whilst that stereotype is embarrassing to many of us there has to be a certain amount of guys like that around or the stereotype wouldn't exist and we have all met them .

The ladyboy scene isn't exempt to this so you see a few guys around who seem inexperienced around people they are attracted too and don't seen to know how to interact with them , these guys are usually guys who are pretty wet behind the ears about most aspects of life IE - not very streetwise,and they tend to be the over payers due to their lack of self esteem 

Worse still are the boring arrogant sorts who think their chosen partner should just be glad to be with them no matter what because they are paying , I cringe at times and feel sorry for the girls stuck in their company .

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, sustra2 said:

I hate to pay.......i never pay....i simply help....in some cases i do charity...but i never pay ( let me think that it is different. Please )

I'm like that too... The moment that I stop lying to myself is the time that i'll have to give all this up 5555

I've got to believe that they're all my little chums & that I'm just helping them out

• Upvote 1