What's the story with...taking her shopping the next day?

Stroker

Is it an extra thank you, the hope of something more, just being a nice guy or the naivety that it's actually the beginning of something serious?  What is the general take on guys who bring their previous night's conquest to Central Festival, MBK or other malls in the flesh spots of Los to do some shopping.

Have no idea of general take on it, but it happened only once to me in Thailand. My reason was quite simple: I was sweet on her.

But like many things Thai, it went belly up quickly once she began to moan to me about getting the chop - and, presumably, me paying?? Never said that, but... Anyway, that was the end of that.

• Upvote 1

If you're shopping for something kinky I guess all could be forgiven.

I've done it before. I guess many of us have bought an item or two for someone more significant than the rest. If you have the money it's a form of entertainment with potential rewards, just don't go overboard.

• Upvote 1

as i am in a relationship i bypassed the problem finding her a job IN a shopping mall......believe me....after 12 hours working there, she is not asking me anymore....."let's go shopping" ( and i have free time during the day...if you know what i mean....)

• Upvote 1

As with all things ladyboy it is up to you to manage the situation as you prefer.  Ostensibly, you are the adult in the room. 

Previous posters make the key point.  Take the most recent new found love of your life to Siam Paragon the next day?  Height of stupidity!  Take her to Chatuchak market the next day?  Fun!  (I love how you get off at Mo Chit station; aptly named as you will inevitably come back to your hotel after a day of shopping with "mo chit" than you anticipated buying!  The soiboy always starts out at the food vendors - quail eggs, followed by chunks of pork belly, followed by coconut ice cream, with lots of fresh orange juice and iced coffee along the way.  But, I digress.)  Several times it has been a carefree and inexpensive day that led to an afternoon nap and another evening together. 

My airline email notification will tell me when my time in blissful suspended animation will come to an end.  Until then, if I am in good company, I'll be the adult in the room...

• Upvote 3

I took a certain lovely shopping once, after 10 minutes of me constantly moaning, tutting about prices, questioning her need for me shoes etc., she told me to eff off back to the bar and she would shop alone..  She never did ask me to go shopping again after that.

I think they have too much money.

Now if they knew some good hardware places I might be up for it.

otherwise I hate shopping.. At this point even all the sidewalk places have the SAME stuff so I rarely even look at those much. Hell, I could not even find a good mean lookin bug incased in plastic with a glow in the dark backing keyring the last couple times I was there. Bah.

• Upvote 1