The Coconut bar

globetrotter

after hearing about the BiB chasing away LBS from my beloved Coconut bar a few months back, just wondering if its back to normal quantity-wise or not?

It is fairly quiet in the early evening.  Coming home from La Bamba a few times after midnight I spotted some of ours on the stretch between soi13/1 and The Royal Garden mall.

after hearing about the BiB chasing away LBS from my beloved Coconut bar a few months back, just wondering if its back to normal quantity-wise or not?

A buddy of mine who only pulls from Coconut Bar says there are about 60% less working there now.

That's too many to get displaced anywhere.  But I reckon there is a minor diaspora to Buackhao, Mouth Moy, Soi 13/1 and Soi 6/1.

I think more and more are just deciding to advertise their wares online.

Even though they're not freelancing, ladyboys are everywhere in Pattaya.  Late at night on the Pattaya Tai foodstalls is a good place to meet ladyboys after hours.

Was on Ko Samet recently, a place that's certainly not known for ladyboys and there were two working in the 7/11.

food stalls at Pattaya tai and Bukhao, like that great chicken rice place PD?

I eat there a few times a week.

But what I am talking about is the Jomtien side of Pattaya Tai  starting about a 2 minute walk past 2nd Road and extending as far as the firts Day/Night Soi.

Starts around 11PM but prime time is around 2 AM.

so basically behind Tukcom then?

No.

It is on Pattaya Tai below Tukcom on your left headed towards Second Rd. It's that stretch of outside market stalls between Soi Day/Night and the school yard on the corner of Second and Pattaya Tai. It's almost impossible to walk on the sidewalk there given the amount of outside vendors and shoppers. 

Don't need to go anywhere....

I never seen so many LBs walking about  in Pattaya like i did on my last trip in December...Just take a seat at any open air bar by one of the soi's ,,,so many will just walk by...

And I was thinking few years back how much walking n hunting we use to do to find a sexy LB...

But be honest the thing I don't like this days n it's a big turn off for me is so many LBs got big fake silicon bums ... :sad0143:

I like my LBs with sexy cute lil ass... :party0021:

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Don't need to go anywhere....

I never seen so many LBs walking about  in Pattaya like i did on my last trip in December...Just take a seat at any open air bar by one of the soi's ,,,so many will just walk by...

And I was thinking few years back how much walking n hunting we use to do to find a sexy LB...

But be honest the thing I don't like this days n it's a big turn off for me is so many LBs got big fake silicon bums ... :sad0143:

I like my LBs with sexy cute lil ass... :party0021:

Oh really...since when did that change happen??? :db:

you remember your soi 7 and 8 adventures :rolleye0012:

But like you said find a nice place where traffic passes and your very much gonna find something worth your time.

How's the cold treating you my friend and are you still going to that club you took me to in london.

Here is an update on the Coconut bar from two nights ago. Starting around 1:30 AM I walked from the entrance of Walking Street to Soi 9. There were a few nice LBs and more GGs along the way but not that great. If I really wanted I could have found something I wanted to take. I read on a GG board things like be careful walking on the beach side of Beach Road at night, etc. With the increased sidewalk size, improved lighting and the occasional BIB it's hard to even imagine dangerous. Those posters would freak if they saw the action 7-8 years ago before the first clean ups of my 9 year Pattaya career started.

My walk finished about 2 AM so this was before the bars closed and it got really late. But there is less action at the Coconut Bar at 1:30 AM than there was in the daytime many years ago (I haven't checked in the daytime). But there are still some there that might catch the eye. 

• Upvote 2

How's the cold treating you my friend and are you still going to that club you took me to in london.

Hiiii...

How you doing..?? :biggrin:

That club is shut down....But there is another one nearer  to my place I go to now days  Legs800,, its not good is the one I took you..That was Stunners some of the guys in here may know it...I don't think anyone in here know Legs.. B) Its bit of a hit or miss but I do well in there.. :behind:  

Here is few examples.... OK OK...They are not good as LBs but ,got to make the best of it while away from Thailand..and they are free... :spiteful:

post-103-0-10059100-1424513712_thumb.jpg

post-103-0-67916400-1424513723_thumb.jpg

post-103-0-64870800-1424513951_thumb.jpg

post-103-0-73124300-1424514188_thumb.jpg

post-103-0-76098600-1424514202_thumb.jpg

post-103-0-86133900-1424514293_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2