The Coconut bar

globetrotter

Legs800, Walthamstow way. Kliome put me on to it, so one Thursday night when I happened to be staying in London for a few days on a work related trip, I thought I would give it a try.

The only real memory I have of it is on the second, or third floor there is a dark room of sorts. I remember walking in and the smell of shit would have knocked you kicking. So I made a hasty retreat back to me hotel.

• Upvote 1

Yes Billy, although I think the Coconut Bar actually smells better, even on a bad day!!! All that said and done, I do remember one or two half decent sorts in that club, certainly not LB standard, but any port in a storm when you are away from LOS for many months at a time, and as you say, free.

• 2 weeks later...

At 9:30 this evening I walked and counted the working girls on the beach side of Beach Road up to Soi 10.

211 girls.

I only started counting at the boardwalk, and didn't differentiate LB's although i will say there were fewer than in the past. But the overall count of GG's was mind boggling, I don't remember seeing so many before but maybe I just didn't notice.

Largest concentration was from Walking Street to La Bamba street - 115.

There were a number of real stunners including an anime girl with long bright red hair at bottom of Soi 10.