Boomerang Bar

Tomcat

New LB twin Bar opened a short while back along from La Bamba.. one real cutie in there anyway last night and ill be going back to check it out

Also another two bars near Soi 15 with 7 LBs .. called Silk Bar

Also new LB bar near 69 Bar at back of the complex.

• Upvote 4

• 9 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I'm not much of a pattaya guy so when I came across Boomerang's Twin I thought I stumbled on to a new find.  I had never heard ANY thing about the place.  It's located a couple doors down from LaBamba.  Not much to it. LB's hang around out front or play pool towards the back.  It's worth a stop IMO especially if you are not a fan of silicone.  Had a couple farm fresh LB's who had just started.  The first night me and my wingman met these two creamy's.  No English between them, but they knew how to smile. 

Minnie in red and forget the one in blacks name, but I think she was Lao. Both untainted by silicone. 

IMG_4201.JPG

IMG_4203.JPG

IMG_4206.JPG

IMG_4207.JPG

IMG_4208.JPG

IMG_4209.JPG

• Upvote 3

On January 8, 2015 at 1:00 AM, ladyx said:

From Facebook 

Black hair is Nung, the pink shirt Icey

hj.jpg

That girl in the middle with the tattoo! She looks delicious!! Throw in those other 2 cuties and I am having a party! Spin-the-tail-on-the-donkey! I'll be the donkey. 

23 hours ago, Rukki said:

That girl in the middle with the tattoo! She looks delicious!! Throw in those other 2 cuties and I am having a party! Spin-the-tail-on-the-donkey! I'll be the donkey. 

I think the one on the left in that photo from 2015 is Nam.  She is in the purple dress in the photos below  I didn't see the other two in the photo in 3 visits last trip in August.  I did see this one lb who looked like she had a mishap with silicone in her face. I didn't take a photo of her due to that.  Later she told me that she was from Arabia??

A few others I did see. 

IMG_4437.JPG

IMG_4438.JPG

IMG_4442.JPG

IMG_4447.JPG

IMG_4454.JPG

IMG_4456.JPG

IMG_4457.JPG

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Gutsy said:

I think the one on the left in that photo from 2015 is Nam.  She is in the purple dress in the photos below  I didn't see the other two in the photo in 3 visits last trip in August.  I did see this one lb who looked like she had a mishap with silicone in her face. I didn't take a photo of her due to that.  Later she told me that she was from Arabia??

A few others I did see. 

IMG_4437.JPG

IMG_4438.JPG

IMG_4442.JPG

IMG_4447.JPG

IMG_4454.JPG

IMG_4456.JPG

IMG_4457.JPG

Yup one in purple dress is Nam