Boomerang Bar

Tomcat

37 minutes ago, globetrotter said:

Yup one in purple dress is Nam

I mentioned that with my photos.  I was questioning if it was her in the post I quoted of a photo of three girls from a 2015 post. She was the only one who wasn't identified in that post.  

Facebook photo that Lady X posted last year. He didn't identify the one on the left.

post-3798-0-01406000-1420653482.jpg

My photo from August

Starfish, Nam, and Minnie

IMG_4436.JPG

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, bumblebee said:

Will have to get some of you ladyboy lovers to drag me along here for a shandy next time I am in Patts. 

I shall be dragging myself down there for a shandy one afternoon next month, but not to meet any of the girls whose pics have been posted :spiteful:

1 hour ago, TEXASMAC said:

Two questions...

What the hell is a SHANDY?

And with who?

A Shandy is a drink which is half lemonade and half alcohol, for example a Pint of Lager Shandy is half pint Lemonade/half pint Lager mixed 

Shandy is beer mixed with a soft drink, such as carbonated lemonade, ginger beer, ginger ale, apple juice, or orange juice. The proportions of the two ingredients are adjusted to taste, usually half-and-half.

And with numfon :spiteful:

59 minutes ago, duke007 said:

A Shandy is a drink which is half lemonade and half alcohol, for example a Pint of Lager Shandy is half pint Lemonade/half pint Lager mixed 

Possibly the most refreshing drink possible after an afternoon strolling the sois, I even got our old friend Jaidee hooked on them one afternoon.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, ciobha said:

Possibly the most refreshing drink possible after an afternoon strolling the sois, I even got our old friend Jaidee hooked on them one afternoon.

You didn't get him on the Snakebites then? :biggrin:

I may treat myself to an Irish Car Bomb when I'm in Pattaya to celebrate, never tried one yet B)

I've witnessed enough of those (for real) in my time Dukey without taking one as a drink. But I would imagine it is quite a cocktail.

As for snakebite, I doubt our American friends would have tasted anything like it, I don't think you can even get cider in the U.S to make the mix??