Comedy Sketch Thread

duke007

this is a favorite that I'm sure would spring straight to many other peoples minds as well, as long as your not German of course.

Lung ist eine gottedammerung labelmouthe Mensch mit eine oder zwei oder drei hollernzehren arsenhole mit grosse cockenspruche shovet mit im swolleren Schpune oder Eggkuppen cumme von das Hunden Gruppe zom nhu Luftwaffe fleigen spielefuckengobsmacken gezeist! Heil Hitler!

:air_kiss:

I aint German and I love every second minute hour of Fawlty Towers. Top choice my friend.

(PS apologies to any real German FMs for my insult to your beautiful language - just a feeble attempt at a joke)

In the late 60s - 70s there actually was a taxi company here downtown that was filled with countercultural drivers who were all "Writers" & "Actors" & "Filmmakers".... at least for the first 5-6 years of driving until it began to dawn on them that they were actually just cab drivers. The show TAXI was inspired by that.

I always thought that this was a well done bit....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvn-tBeLpCk

In the late 60s - 70s there actually was a taxi company here downtown that was filled with countercultural drivers who were all "Writers" & "Actors" & "Filmmakers".... at least for the first 5-6 years of driving until it began to dawn on them that they were actually just cab drivers. The show TAXI was inspired by that.

Dover Garage, 10th and Hudson? :pardon: