Do You Like Tits?

DownLoLarry

What Type of Ladyboy Tits You Like?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. What Type of Ladyboy Tits You Like?

• Silcone The Bigger The Better
    • Silicone Moderate
    • Hormone Titties
    • Flat Chested Femboy

My preference is for Medium sized silicone breasts,i sometime think that these monstrous sized implants look vaguely silly!!.

I don't mind hormone breasts , but the consequence of hormone breasts are normally a limp and lifeless cock.

But if push comes to shove i can make do with anytype or none :P

what you on about, you would fuck a pound of wet liver jammed in a door frame ,you dirty old fucker, last time you stayed at Siam the fucking cat didnt come back for a week and then the poor cunt was limping

I even gave you a +1 for this post, made me chuckle!!

But lets face it,It's the pot calling the kettle black here!!! The girls at Siam were always telling me that i had better ladyboys in my room then you did!!!

• Upvote 1

Guest Bumblebee

Flat or hormones for me. Hard to find a good set of natural looking silly cones, they always seem to have nipples going off in all directions.

Not a great lover of the silly cones but will take them when available, do prefer smaller boobies even on GGs (when the mood takes me). Don't mind a femboy or two either. Nipples? well nipples love a big pencil eraser type. Especially like Pink's from Famous Bar. B)

I'm all for hormone tits, but as has been said, the limp cock syndrome has to be avoided by careful hormone dosage. It's not just the limp cock either - my missus reports reduced sensation with increased hormone doses.

Flat chests are fine too, but nipples are v. important, both size & sensitivity wise.

I hate surgery, it always looks wrong, esp. facial surgery. Wooden, or the delightful mono-tits, or even the cross-eyed tits, are hard to understand. The famous cross-eyed Nicky has huge bolt-ons, and looks much less attractive than before, I think.

• 2 weeks later...

Now that's what we are talking about, what a face, wow, nice find Terry. :rolleyes:

Hey BB,i want to reply as you know i not like the well worn path of superstars,she only in patts 2 weeks when i meet,in sept /oct i think,i stay for 7 months last year.I sometimes thought of your baby oil tricks,and photos.But i only do a little bit.You can find her at linda bar most nights.I think she superstar in the making.

post-133-036669500 1296224024.jpg

• Upvote 2