Name two movies only...

Lefty

I  thought it maybe fun for everyone to name their favorite non comedy and favorite comedy movies of all time. Just name two. Favorite comedy and favorite other than comedy. 

After some deliberation, here are mine:

wildbunch.jpg

the-big-lebowski.jpg

Godfather I

Choosing quickly my " favorite" (not saying it is the best) Comedy, Animal House

Lefty, what's your favorite non-comedy?  It didn"t load right?

Ok, I edited it. Thanks PD, and it should be your favorite, regardless of what anyone else thinks. So ya did good bro.  

Naming an absolute favorite drama and comedy is difficult for me cause my favorites change all the time...But for the past couple years I would have to rate Alexander Payne's The Descendants as my favorite drama...I like all his films including his latest - Nebraska.  He is an excellent  story teller....Of course for The Descendants he had a very good novel written by Kaui Hart Hemmings to draw from...a great read............

For my comedy I gotta go with the amazing performances by Sam Rockwell and Christopher Walken and the amazing pen and direction of Martin McDonagh in Seven Psychopaths... Same guy who also penned and directed In Bruges...........

Y'all  know on some rare occasions, you can have both a laugh and a tear from the same film.....................

I have temporary favorites too, so I kind of went with the one that has been my favorite the longest when it comes to drama movies, and I would guess I've seen The Wild Bunch literally at least 50 times, and never get tired of it. 

The Big Lebowski is relatively new as being my favorite comedy. 

Guest JustSumGai

Father Goose, tho there are funnier for sure. This one movie is kind of both in one.

hmmmm....this is impossible, but lately I'd say Eat, Drink, Man, Woman