Name That Shot! Pattaya

pdogg

The soi that runs off Soi Chayapoon....Soi excite I think called....down from the contiental bakery on other side

You are correct Mr. DK. It was called Soi Xzyte because it came out on 3rd Road beside the now defunct Xzyte Disco/Club/whatever is was. Not sure what is is called now. It could be called Soi Bliss as when you get to the 3rd Road end if you cross 3rd Road you are at Bliss Lounge. The Bowling Green lawn bowl place on that soi claims to be on Soi Fuenga. But that is the only web hit I get on Soi Fuenga.

• Upvote 1

Wow what are the odds of having a day time sighting let alone getting a pic,... must be astronomical , as I always thought the little minx was for the most part strictly a nocturnal species

i was just strolling back from a relaxing afternoon on Dongtan beach when i spotted the familiar frame in the distance at the flyover.  Superzoom always at the ready, snapped. :pic:  :biggrin:

post-106-0-08708500-1377295561_thumb.jpg

Very discreet well done btw was it you who has the Sony hx50, if so do you like ??

I have a Panasonic ZS20/TZ30 GT which has a 20 x optical zoom.  I have read up on the Sony HX50 and with its 30 x optical zoom it looks like a great all in camera for a point & shoot. We talked about it here also.

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/forum/index.php?/topic/98-photography-tips/?p=63289

I have a Panasonic ZS20/TZ30 GT which has a 20 x optical zoom.  I have read up on the Sony HX50 and with its 30 x optical zoom it looks like a great all in camera for a point & shoot. We talked about it here also.

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/forum/index.php?/topic/98-photography-tips/?p=63289

ya i just bought the hx50 and its pretty amazing for a point and shoot and quite small and light considering its 30x zoom

ya i just bought the hx50 and its pretty amazing for a point and shoot and quite small and light considering its 30x zoom

Good choice GT.  i was reading up on it for the simple reason i was considering purchasing one myself.  The panny serves me well, so I'll have to wait a while to find a reason to dump it for the Sony. :pic: 

Guest Route65

It has been known to happen, so you may be on to something Ciobha.

Ah, yes - but can anyone identify the owner of the syrup on JimSlim's noggin?

Route67 and Ciobha are NOT permitted to answer this...