The ladyboy scene is not for everyone.

bumblebee

I was talking to a forum member this evening and he mentioned how he had met up with a fellow member from another forum quite recently. They went out together, my friend being the wing man. It was the other guys first time testing out the scene which he had been fascinated with for a long time.

He bar fined two ladyboys from a well known bar in Pattaya but after the fun he realised this whole ladyboy thing was not for him.

Did he bite of more than he could chew for his first encounter or was he scratching an itch that was easily satisfied I wonder.

Sounds to me like the dude is dealing with some personal issues. Probably questioning his "manhood" and all the rest of it. Wouldn't be surprised if he went out and beat up some random dude, then went and fucked a gg, just to prove to himself he's not gay, oh the horror;)

Just my lame psychoanalysis based on scant third hand information. Take it for what it's worth.

Sounds to me like the dude is dealing with some personal issues. Probably questioning his "manhood" and all the rest of it. Wouldn't be surprised if he went out and beat up some random dude, then went and fucked a gg, just to prove to himself he's not gay, oh the horror;)

Based on what we know I don't think you're far off the mark. Some guys can't get the thought of ladyboys out of their head but the moment they cross the line they are filled with self loathing & the need to overcompensate for their 'gayness'. 

The give-away IMO is by grabbing two LBs, not one like any sane person would start with, in his mind, he's gone in BIG, in a manly, tough guy way, but once he's faced with the reality, he runs away to hide his shame. He is not the first & he won't be the last. I heard of a similar story in Phuket years ago.

Well at least the guy is fairly open minded and "went for it." Many of us have those initial reactions of "OMG, what have I done?!?" Then we calm done, say fack it and please ourselves- many go for round two and some don't.

I have far more respect for the live and let live guys than I do for the homophobic pricks that hold LB admirers in contempt. Truth be known, I'd wager a few of the moralistic "haters" have sucked more LB dick than this forums combined membership, 555 :)

Damn you guys psychoanalyze this poor dude without ever putting him on your couch...

Maybe, just maybe, he just didn't like sticking his dick in a pretty boy's ass.  That could be a possible conclusion... 

It ain't a conspiracy guys - There ain't no grassy knoll...Just some guy who took two ladyboys to his room and decided he didn't want to do it ever again.  

I suspect it might happen quite often...

Then again, maybe he is sitting in his room right now thinking of eating a 38 special...

But I personally think he is happily fucking a very pretty GG as I type and forgetting all about ladyboys............

Damn you guys psychoanalyze this poor dude without ever putting him on your couch...

But I personally think he is happily fucking a very pretty GG as I type and forgetting all about ladyboys............

I agree.  These people DO exist. Personally, my best screws in Thailand and Philippines have been GGs.  :sign0007:

My first experience wasn't great and after that I was fraught with guilt and tried to completely bury it from my mind, it was another 18 months or so until the thought crossed my mind again, haven't looked back since.

You should be always looking over your shoulder in an LB bar Kendo. :winking0023:

Amusing quote from a gay Irish guy we were chatting to the other day. He is mainly into femboy and mincer types so would have similar tastes to a few guys here but he has no interest in GGs. He said "a ladyboy I was with was the nearest I have been to straight sex in my life."

Goodness…what can you say really? It is what it is for me/us/them. It is, that what it is. Nothing to ponder about, judge, evaluate, or whatever. Whatever floats your boat; whatever turns your crank; whatever spices you like; whatever gives you the happiness and joy of doing your best to others and yourself on this fine earth, I believe it is all that really matters as long as you bring no harm to others. 

Am I being too romantic/philosophical? Kahuna, kick my ass. I am ready...

Here, here. Or is it hear, hear?

I don't know the former gentleman, but it is indeed wonderful to see my old mate Kahuna back at the wheel, up and running. I hope all goes as well as is possible with you my friend.

Here, here. Or is it hear, hear?

I don't know the former gentleman, but it is indeed wonderful to see my old mate Kahuna back at the wheel, up and running. I hope all goes as well as is possible with you my friend.

I am marvelous Mr. Watanabe...I truly hope you are also...I think of you often...

Great to see Kahuna posting again! As for the topic - it would be unexpected for everyone to be into lbs, and also unlucky for us with so much extra competion for the ladies! Some people like chocolate, some people like vanilla and some people like strawberry ice cream, and some don't like ice cream at all and that's what makes life interesting. We're all different.

As siamsam has said, whatever floats your boat as long as it doesn't harm others.

• Upvote 1