Happiness is........

Number 9, number 9...

That takes me back. I wonder how many people under 25 under 30 under 40 under 50 know what that refers to? 

"Paul is dead"

Back on the subject, happiness is oysters served with champagne followed by fellatio.

Or on a more prosaic note, being warm on a cold day.

That takes me back. I wonder how many people under 25 under 30 under 40 under 50 know what that refers to? 

"Paul is dead"

Back on the subject, happiness is oysters served with champagne followed by fellatio.

Or on a more prosaic note, being warm on a cold day.

Turn me on dead man. I've spinned  Revolution 9 backwards many many times, and studied all the signs on the Sgt. Pepper album cover.

Heaven for  conspiracy fan , eh? :biggrin:

Perched on my roofdeck on a rainy wet season evening, my shelf full of wine & my bar fridge with chilled bottled water & dark chocolate, my belly full of a roast dinner with roast spuds & onion that I have just consumed following it gently cooking perfectly for 2 hours in my oven.

• Upvote 1

Perched on my roofdeck on a rainy wet season evening, my shelf self full of wine & my bar fridge with chilled bottled water & dark chocolate, my belly full of a roast dinner with roast spuds & onion that I have just consumed following it gently cooking perfectly for 2 hours in my oven.

Damn that sounds sooooooooooo good!

Guest sustra

happiness is...being in Thailand after 3 years......waking up in soi 4 on a wednsney afternoon, drinking coffee and heading to soi....well...some number......33-7-12...etc etc etc......

• Upvote 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...