Corner Bar in Sunee Plaza

friedfrunk

• 3 weeks later...

Sounds wonderful.

On both my trips to P in 2010 I aimed to get to Sunee. Failed. Caught up in other stuff.

Corner Bar sounds like the place to be.

I know this should be in some hotels thread, but to stay on topic of Corner, if BMs can advise some good cheap digs within walking distance to Corner Bar that would be appreciated.

Ken,

I usually stay at the Mosiak Apartments which is location next to Tuk-Com and about a 5 minute stroll to Sunee and Corner Bar. I like the location and I think the room rates are good value. They have studio and one bedroom units in standard, deluxe, and prestige. Google Mosiak and check out their website.

Cheap digs in the Sunee area...............

Howard's Guest House:

http://www.howardspattaya.com/showroom.html

Two Guys Guesthouse:

http://www.twoguysguesthouse.info/rates.htm

Howard's might be a better choice for those who want an ID check and don't mind walking through a gay lobby and want a lift. Btw, if not 100% booked, howard's has shortime rooms for 300 baht.

TwoGuys locks their front door at night and is a smaller more discreet place.

Some other FMs have booked condos through Patrice. Ken, if I'm in Pattaya can help you book these condos if you're interested but will probably not be back untill October.

+1 for the pics of "me boy" from me BB :drinks:

Saying that, me boys hormone "noms" seem to be coming on very nicely indeed :rolleyes:

I know its a bit early but Ning did tell me last night that the Corner Bar will be closed on the 16th and 17th May, apparently Michael is taking all the Staff to Koh Larn :friends:

a few more pics of Ning for DD. These were taken at the GOTC, which we also turned into an inpromptu birthday party for Ning.

SiamSam found out that her birthday was the night of the party, so he arranged with Aum for the GOTC sponsors to "barfine" her as a surprise and take her to the GOTC. Me thinks Aum didn't keep our little secret, as Ning was dressed to the 9's and not terribly surprised when we showed up to whisk her off to the party.

At least the cake and candles at the GOTC got put to good use! It sorta stung to see that we'd had the cake and the banner made with the "TLF" logo in honor of the original "sponsor" of the event who pulled out and left us completely holding the bag at the 25th hour... but that's another story I won't get into on here.

post-75-030455300 1303579310.jpg

post-75-047311500 1303579311.jpg

post-75-046908900 1303579312.jpg

post-75-059689900 1303579313.jpg

post-75-056242800 1303579314.jpg

post-75-043738500 1303579315.jpg

post-75-034737700 1303579316.jpg

post-75-025536400 1303579317.jpg

post-75-005050100 1303579318.jpg

• Upvote 2

a few more pics of Ning for DD. These were taken at the GOTC, which we also turned into an inpromptu birthday party for Ning.

SiamSam found out that her birthday was the night of the party, so he arranged with Aum for the GOTC sponsors to "barfine" her as a surprise and take her to the GOTC. Me thinks Aum didn't keep our little secret, as Ning was dressed to the 9's and not terribly surprised when we showed up to whisk her off to the party.

Another +1 from me DT lol :drinks:

Ning did call me to tell me of her Birthday "surprise" from Pooks Bar, you chaps did her proud :clapping:

Was also nice to see her wear the Dress I bought her for the occasion too :give_rose:

post-136-028941200 1303587166.jpg

Yeah I understand about your polite decline of DT. He is not for everyone. An acquired taste like a good tart mustard. I have come to appreciate his flavour. I encourage others to brave the sampling and I am sure they will come around.

I am truly sweet on BigTel but i know it drives Lefty mad so I relent and try to act neutral. But the truth is I want them both. :friends: HOOT!!!

I think I will give that one a miss if you dont mind Sam :sorry: , I am sure you can understand why :wub:

Oddly enough, I find I am both relieved and humiliated, all in a single post.

Is this any way to treat an "Advanced Member" who has also surpassed the "SuperStar" threshold?

I think not.

I usually stay at the Mosiak Apartments which is location next to Tuk-Com and about a 5 minute stroll to Sunee and Corner Bar. I like the location and I think the room rates are good value. They have studio and one bedroom units in standard, deluxe, and prestige. Google Mosiak and check out their website.

Cheap digs in the Sunee area...............

Ken, if I'm in Pattaya can help you book these condos if you're interested but will probably not be back untill October.

Thanx Sam & Larry. All sounds good.