Corner Bar in Sunee Plaza

friedfrunk

Corner Bar is a gay bar in Sunee Plaza, Pattaya's gay district. Also takes five minutes to sashay over to Famous Bar on Soi VC.

Corner is a great bar for chillaxing. It's a fave meeting spot for BMs. And there are three ladyboys to help offset the pinkness. The other staff are friendly and fun homodudes. I like this place.

In decreasing order of ladyboyness, you have Aun, Ning, and Em. Aun is the bar's manager and she speaks great English. I hear she's got a largish dick. Ning is the cute cashier. Awesome butt and you don't injure your mouth cos she has a small dick. So I hear. And then you have the wild card, Em. She was feminine-er when she had long hair. It's short-cropped now.

• Upvote 1

Great pix FF!!!

I think Em wants her long hair back so eventually it will get there. In the meantime she makes a very cute fem boy type. Hopefully she will avoid activities in the future that could risk another visit to the monkey house.

Nice shot's Friedfrunk, this really is my favourite Bar, great staff and a wonderful laid back atmosphere. :D

plus I like Em's style long hair or short She is great, along with Aun and Ning it's a winning combination.

It really is a great place to smooze, sit back and "chiillax" to use a FFism. It is also GG friendly. I brought my BKK GG GF there a number of times and everyone was very comfortable including my GG GF who became very fond of the place. The first night the staff wondered if she was a LB. By the second night they couldn't contain their curiosity any longer and asked her when she went to the bar to ask for the bathroom key. She set them straight, so to speak, and then she and Ning engaged in a long discussion and carried on like old friends. When I went to bar the other night both Ning and Aun asked when my GF was. Special place for sure.

Nice shot's Friedfrunk, this really is my favourite Bar, great staff and a wonderful laid back atmosphere. :D

plus I like Em's style long hair or short She is great, along with Aun and Ning it's a winning combination.

Em's hair has been the topic of many conversations the past couple of months. Is she better with long hair or short. There will never be a consensus of the subject I think. Most everyone seems to agree that with her great smile and overall loveliness, the hair length is more or less irrelevant.

Agree about it being my favorite bar. The atmosphere as well as the kindness of Michael the owner, means Corner Bar probably gets at least 75% of the money I spend in bars every month.

Talking to Michael one evening, we came up with The Beverly Hillbillies names for various folks at the bar. Michael is Uncle Jed, Thomas is Jethro Bodine, Ning is Ellie Mae and Aun is Granny, more for the way she oversees everything and speaks her mind, rather than her age. hehehe. We ain't decided who is Miss Jane or Mr Drysdale yet. :D Maybe those characters won't fit anyone. Heck, as flat chested as Miss Jane was though, maybe she was a ladyboy not yet on hormones. 555

Em's hair has been the topic of many conversations the past couple of months. Is she better with long hair or short. There will never be a consensus of the subject I think. Most everyone seems to agree that with her great smile and overall loveliness, the hair length is more or less irrelevant.

Agree about it being my favorite bar. The atmosphere as well as the kindness of Michael the owner, means Corner Bar probably gets at least 75% of the money I spend in bars every month.

Well Lefty, you're going to have to give me the guided tour on my next visit.

In what Bars do you spend the remaining 10$?

• 3 weeks later...

Well Lefty, you're going to have to give me the guided tour on my next visit.

In what Bars do you spend the remaining 10$?

Ahhh, my witty young Irish lad, I cannot tell you where the remaining $10 gets spent, lest the information fall into enemy hands. It will be required that I show you. ;)

• 2 months later...

Popped into Corner Bar tonight and Aun was there and so was the dlicious Ning shooting pool, I was facing the pool table and noticed her asss sticking out as she was taking her shots.

Also a very cute boy nemaed Em is back, not the one pictured in this thread, perhaps a bit too much boy and not enough fem for some but looked cute to me. :clapping:

Popped into Corner Bar tonight and Aun was there and so was the dlicious Ning shooting pool, I was facing the pool table and noticed her asss sticking out as she was taking her shots.

I miss that place.

Probably the most visited venue for me these days, besides the hotel room.

Nice to know I already have a drink waiting there for me too :drinks:

You Naughty Boy DLL :acute: , but I can fully understand why you were facing the pool table :rolleyes: :D

Im with DC, Im missing that place mak mak too :nurse:

The corner bar really is the main Bar for me when on my trips these days, Fantastic owners & staff, good laid back atmosphere where you can enjoy a good chat with your friends with out loud Music drowning out the conversation.

Also quite close to Regies Bar for some unexpected measuring sessions :crazy: .

Yup, we all miss Corner Bar. It has become the early evening meet-up and relaxing place for me and often times, if my night has been unfruitful, I end up going back there for a nightcap. I like the owner(s), the staff, the food on occasion, the margaritas, and the clientele. It is a no hassle, pleasant environment. Both Aun and Ning are the cherries on top!