Shhh... Bar, Walking St

bumblebee

A new ladyboy bar has recently opened on Walking St called Shhh...  About 4 or 5 LB hang out outside and the entrance is down the soi to Living Dolls 1.  While it looks like a gogo bar we were told it's just a bar, although one or two LBs dance in the corner window facing the street sometimes. 

There was a Thai security guy on the door, which is standard for many bars on WS.  No idea of the drink prices, so up to you to find out. :biggrin:

post-106-0-59947200-1392875859_thumb.jpg

another one to explore .. I was going to Patts for a rest :crazy:

There was one particular tall one who was wearing next to nothing outside, just your style Foggy. I'd imagine they could be a bit pushy for drinks inside but that's based solely on the girls' attitude out front and its location.

See you soon man.

Jesse is a male name for sure. I think Jessie is the female spelling and is short for Jessica .

.  i used to know a guy named Jesse in well known punk band back in the day.. maybe its that homo turned up in LOS .. would not be surprised. ill stick my head in around April after the water throwing has stopped and take a look

hey Bumble what happened about the shrimp restaurant that the Flemish dude was on about .. did you get down there

I took a LB from Shhh last night. The tall one mentioned earlier I assume (190 cm) which was my first ever taller than me (185). The BF was a painful WS 700B but she only wanted a very modest amount for ST which surprised me (new to the scene or maybe too tall for most guys?). If I recall correctly a Singha was 125B and a LD 150B. There was a fair amount of pressure to buy drinks. I was asked by four LBs for a drink before I bought the tall one a drink. Not the kind of pressure you get at Pattaya Obsessions or the Nana bars. And the pressure dials back a bit after you say no a few times. Nothing really special about the place as it isn't filled with stunners. But worth a look if in the area.      

• Upvote 2

Was there last night also. Walked into the place and it was completely empty. It lived up to its name "Shhh" for sure. Void of life. As we turned to leave 3 of ours walked in from the alley however none were arresting so we continued on our way. Don't think the place has a strong future. 

Was there last night also. Walked into the place and it was completely empty. It lived up to its name "Shhh" for sure. Void of life. As we turned to leave 3 of ours walked in from the alley however none were arresting so we continued on our way. Don't think the place has a strong future. 

Thats been my experience the 2 times I checked it out.

It was about 1:30 AM Thursday morning when I went in and there where about half a dozen customers.

Don't think the place has a strong future.

A LB bar and a strong future? Almost an oxymoron? I think Stringfellows and Linda Bar were maybe both here when I started coming to Pattaya. At least when I discovered LBs in Pattaya. A few places on Soi 6 and the Pook Swan have a bit of tenure. But Happy A GoGo they aren't

I don't think it will last long either though. I think WS is a much less desirable place for a LB bar than it once was and the bar isn't so great in the first place.