The Big LBR Non Google Trivia Quiz

bumblebee

Harrison's for granddad and grandson, think William and banjan=min showing the power elite rules for generations.

Grover Cleveland might have been the non-consecuive terms

YES!!! on both counts my dear Pig dog.  :happy0065:  :give_rose:  :man_in_love:  Pom rak koon.

What is the connection between Bryan Cranston (Walter White in Breaking Bad), Ivan Lendl (tennis coach and multiple Grand Slam winner), Piet Mondrian (artist), and Franco Harris & Lynn Swann (both former Pittsburgh Steelers - running back and wide receiver respectively, if I remember correctly)?

None of them ever danced with Broderick Crawford. 

What is the connection between Bryan Cranston (Walter White in Breaking Bad), Ivan Lendl (tennis coach and multiple Grand Slam winner), Piet Mondrian (artist), and Franco Harris & Lynn Swann (both former Pittsburgh Steelers - running back and wide receiver respectively, if I remember correctly)?

Seriously, all of them were guest stars on episodes of Seinfeld?

Rudolf Steiner?

European country with capital outside Europe....Turkey

i reckon it must be one of the Stans...Kazakstan. They were always  Asian until a few years ago when they conned their way into geopolitical Europe due to the 3 Million Germans that Stalin exiled there and a host of other reasons (oil)and so were invited to play as a European football team in a Tourno etc etc

just a wild guess...

You guys are gonna be kicking yourselves over this one...... it was Portugal,  which had as its capital RIO from 1808 until 1822!  As I mentioned, I didn't know until this week, something about it came across my news feed.

Hopefully they throw that one out at Quiz night soon!

in a similar vein to JDs question but with a difference

Which full member of the EU has its Capital in continental Asia... the answer to this question was straightforward but now  its debated and is interesting none the less.. so i will give you the old answer and IMO still the correct one

Ill give you the answer as it has proved somewhat controversial and i wont be here tomorrow to post the answer  . The answer as given in Trivia games  quiz is is usually Cyprus.. the Greek bit. The Times newspaper had an article just on this question and one may refer to their Atlas . 

The original question years back was what "to which Continent does Cyprus belong