Rumble at Nidcha Bar

xyzzy

Haven't seen Nidcha Bar mentioned in a while. It is across Soi Buakhao from the old Club Blu which is now a GoGo (Moonlight or something like that). And there are a fair number of LBs there.

Last night I was walking toward Nidcha and at about Soi Chaiyapoon I could see a commotion in front of Nidcha. So I walked right up next to the bar and there were three young guys (Russians?) in an altercation with the LBs. Not sure if they took offense to the LBs trying to drag them in the bar or what. The tallest of the three lads was bleeding a bit from the side of the head as he likely took a blow from the pointed heel of a shoe. Two of the three guys wanted to fight and the third was trying to get them to move on. The shortest one keep putting his fists up trying to get someone to fight him. But when he got distracted he got a shoe heel to the side of the head and a kick in the back. There was a big crowd around the end of Soi Honey and another at LK Metro and farther south watching the action. A bit surprising to me no Thais jumped in to help. But the LBs didn't really need any help and after five minutes or so the lads moved on a bit worse for the wear.   

• Upvote 3

Anyone remember any brawls or boxing at the bars?

i dont remember seeing any boxing around bars,what i remember a story from A.bEAR, who scare the shit out of a guy who said he was a policeman and tried to make a problem at the bar...maybe AB can tell again the story better than me...

I was in Nidcha bar last night till 1.00a.m. being mauled, in a hugely nice fashion.

2 hours of massage and fun, stupidly low prices and I didn't see a moment of violence.

It couldn't have been very long after 1 AM. I got back to my room with my catch from Soi Honey around 2 AM. I tried to go back to the Nidcha later but all the girls were sitting together inside at the front in support/recovery mode. So I checked out the nearby area and found an old friend on Soi Honey. 

• Upvote 1

I've had the pleasure(?) of seeing these sorts of lb-tourist altercations.  They typically are "blink and you miss it" sort of things involving an unappreciated overture on the part of a lb.  But, any prolonged or really serious fighting could potentially cause the police to come.  And, yes, the old "high heel to the head" martial arts move can be brutally effective.  Scalp wounds bleed profusely thereby adding to the drama.

Funny aside.  On my most recent trip my sweetie and I were walking down Soi Buakhao one night.  Because of the traffic it is all but impossible to walk side-by-side.  I usually walk directly behind my sweetie.  (I tell her that is because she knows where she is going, and that I will follow her anywhere.  She loves that!  Actually, I just like watching her legs and ass.)  Usually we walk close enough and are talking, so the lbs along the route leave me alone.  Professional courtesy I suppose.  Anyway, this one time I was walking in the lead and sweetie was lagging a bit behind.  This was in front of the new Fantasy Lounge and a lb there grabbed my arm and invited me in for a drink (as is the way of their people, especially when a devilshly handsome white explorer walks past...).  Well, in a split second sweetie was right there.  A few terse words were exchanged between sweetie and the lb who (understandably...) couldn't keep her hands off me.  Simultaneous dismissive head turnings/hair flicks quickly brought the encounter to an end.  Needless to say, the soiboy thought this was funny.  Sweetie most definitely did not.  Silence.  When we got to a bar on Soi Diana where a friend of hers works she finally said, "Why she say she know you?"  Ruh Roh!  My mind immediately went to Bill Clinton - "I did not have sex with that woman.  [it was just a blowjob.]"  In fact, I did not know her, so I just told Sweetie that that is a new place and I don't know anyone there (I wisely omitted the "yet").  That placated her ever so slightly, and then she told me something I hadn't heard before.  Evidently, at times lbs who don't know each other will engage in a bit of trash talking.  I imagine something along the lines of,  "I know your boyfriend."  "No you don't.  He has better taste than to go with you."  "Yes, I do.  He paid me 2000 baht for short time.  What he pay you, 500 baht?"  "Why would my boyfriend pay you 2000 baht to get a disease?"  That sort of thing, at least as I like to imagine it.

• Upvote 4

Hilarious stuff soy boy, the best read I've had in the last week or so.

There's one amazingly hot young thing at fantasy bar, but she won't give me the time of day. What makes things even worse is that I get mobbed by all the other lady boys there if I try to put my head in to see if she's around which only makes things worse for me. Even if young JaJa needed me/my baht I think she would take so much shit from the more established girlz for "poaching" me that the whole thing seems untenable, at least so far. Hope springs eternal though, so I continue to wander by 1-3 times per evening.

I pulled a young cutie from a new LB bar 2 doors down from Fantasy a couple nights ago. Don't hint the name was Nidcha, but I'll try to verify. Her name was Kim. There were 3 other girlz, all LB, working at bar. She said it has been an all-LB establishment about 7 months now.

That whole little area that we're talking about seems to be teeming with LBs these days.  There is a bar kitty-corner across the street from Fantasy Lounge, called "Noi" bar or something like that?  I've enjoyed beers there before in the evening just watching the action getting started on the street, but I've not been in there later in the night.  Has anyone noticed if freelancers use that bar?  It seems like that bar is perfectly situated to make a few thousand baht from drinks and barfines from the LB freelancers in the vicinity.  If I was the bar owner I'd sure be saying to the sweeties, "Have a seat, take a load off your feet, those shoes you have on certainly can't be very comfortable.  Now, what would you and Mr. Customer like to drink?"

• Upvote 1