Lita Bar

Swedeman007

2 hours ago, globetrotter said:

It was originally  supposed to be 13/3 but  there  was a problem  so now 13/2 

Reading today there is a ploblem with deep holes on Soi 13/1.  Not sure if they are talking about 30 centimeter deep bungholes but given the abundance of boy bottoms on that soi it could be the case.

From today's Pattaya Mail

Holes on Soi 13/3 have grown to up to 30 centimeters deep after being neglected for what residents claim has been years.

Also known as Soi Pattaya­land 1, the street used to be privately owned, but long has been a public soi used as a key transit route between Beach and Second roads. In recent years, tour buses have taken to the soi, contributing to the road damage.

Business owners on the bar-lined street say tourists have fallen into the holes many times, especially at night. They want city hall to finally address the holy problem and bless their street with a repair crew.

http://www.pattayamail.com/news/pattayaland-1-seeks-hole-y-intervention-150983

I'll be checking out the location in November.  There were a couple of nice silicone free farm fresh ones there in August at the old location.  

Bee in redm won the kissing contest so I took her for a LT.  I definitely want to be repeating with her.

IMG_3432.JPG

IMG_3433.JPG

IMG_3435.JPG

IMG_3444.JPG

IMG_3445.JPG

This one was a bit shy and wasn't as eager as Bee.  I would like to see how she has progressed if she is still aboard.

IMG_3438.JPG

IMG_3439.JPG

IMG_3448.JPG

IMG_3449.JPG

IMG_3453.JPG

• Upvote 3

Friday, October 7th is the last night for Lita Bar at Soi BJ.

Many of you have fond memories of the Soi BJ location.

Some of you have been sodomized at the Soi BJ location.

Friday, October 7th is your last chance to come down to the bar and relive those memories.

Grand opening of Lita Bar at the new location on Soi 13/2 is on Monday, October 10th!

43 minutes ago, ArchieBunker said:

I hear the totally lovely, totally cool Natchada is off the market!!!  DOH!!!  Have to find a new one!!!

Really?, she told me a couple of days ago she will be going back to work at Lita's when the new bar opens, don't despair just yet Arch :biggrin:

I have also been chatting to Bee and Aum, both my types so hopefully there wil be some "rogerisation" going on with the pair of them in the not too distant future :spiteful:

3 hours ago, Hard1 said:

Il looks like she has already made some progress :good:

Lita's femboy.jpg

I like the original darker hair look.  A lot more make up now.  The lipstick and eyebrows are an improvement, but the she's paled down the face or maybe it was the flash whitening her mug. I favor the darker skin look.  Her lack of English made it difficult. Had to get one of the bar veterans to translate, and they were looking out for themselves before helping her get a bar fine. Did you pick up her name?

IMG_3424.JPG

35 minutes ago, duke007 said:

Her name is Aum, she can be found on TF if you want to chat with her, get her number and Line ID :hi:

I do like her look :spiteful:

I should of remembered that.  She must be the 30th ladyboy I've met named Aum.  Thanks for the leads, but I don't use the modern day hunting tools most do. I have a smart phone, but forgot my passwords. I guess it's smarter than me.

I prefer the old fashioned way.  If I go to the bar and they aren't there then it wasn't meant to be.  I either take some one else or go to the next watering hole.  A repeat with Bee would be worth he trip.  

The other staff who were up for selection.  

IMG_3427.JPG

IMG_3428.JPG

IMG_3425.JPG

IMG_3423.JPG

IMG_3430.JPG

IMG_3431.JPGIMG_3442.JPG

IMG_3446.JPG

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, duke007 said:

Really?, she told me a couple of days ago she will be going back to work at Lita's when the new bar opens, don't despair just yet Arch :biggrin:

I have also been chatting to Bee and Aum, both my types so hopefully there wil be some "rogerisation" going on with the pair of them in the not too distant future :spiteful:

Well thats great to know Mr duke.  Might get to Pattaya soon and, if i do< will will pay a visit.  Will let you guys know my findings.....

• Upvote 1