What's Your Fetish

KenW

We are all so used to hearing about big cocks and bolt ons and all that sort of stuff. OK, whatever does it for you; far be it for me to disavow anyone's personal preferences.

But I have been thinking a bit lately about the small things, the delicacies, the nuances, that do it for me. Maybe it's got to do with how little sex I have had in 2013. The kinda thing the mind turns to.

For example the thing that turns me on most, the thing that I have been missing most this past calendar year, is the rasp of stubble. To brush cheek upon cheek and feel it, last shaved yesterday or even this morning, hid by makeup, or to rub my chin against a chin with a 5 o'clock shadow, or best of all to run my nose along an upper lip, feeling the sandpaper there.

Shit that turns me on.

It's like my brain, in company with this gorgeous LB, this lovely gal with extras, whose cock I'm about to suck, who I'm about to fuck the arse of, says: boy!

Yes, boy, dress & bra and dolloped face & all, boy, with raspy stubble cheek chin upper lip. Love it!

My fetish.

Care to tell yours?

• Upvote 2

Mr. Ken I'm surprised. And to think all this time I have been shaving my face twice a day just because I thought you like to see my rosy red cheeks glow!!!  :biggrin:

What turns my crank is a LB sporting a hard, bolt, upright, muscle cock bursting through her tight little panties pointing directly up at her firm, hard, bullet headed nippled titlets. Zow-weeeeeeee!!!

I'm not sure if my fetishes are consistent over time.

But extremely short hair is a turn on (if a lady or ladyboy is otherwise sexy).

Was in a bar with mates last year,  and one of the ladyboys was wearing a wig because she just got out of the monkey house.

Late in the evening she took it off, and wow she looked sexy!  Think my mate even barfined her but lots of drunk nights kinda blend together.

You guys won't like to hear this, since I am a minority here, but this is my fetish: being able to bring a postop lb to mutliple orgasms by cunnilingus.

I've been able to do this twice out of the 50+ postops I've met over the years, it really turns my crank! :crazy:

The next closest one is when my postop lb gf goes commando no underwear - she's done it a few times in the past, and that gets me excited too.

Yes, I'm a crazy guy! :crazy:

• Upvote 1