Why The Obsession With Big Cocks?

pdogg

From reading the forums over the years it's clear to me that most guys like their ladyboys to have big cocks. As for me, it doesn't matter, and prefer nicely shaped cocks regardless of size.

So why the lust for big cocks?

Because they look good?

Because bigger is better?

Because it's a tighter fit up the ass?

Just because?

• Upvote 1

OK lads, sorry to always be so dull, academic and empirical, but here's a few points the research points up.

What small studies have been done indicate a male self esteem link with self perception of penis size. Big cock equals big man big macho big tough guy kind of thing. (Analogy: If Horsecock Nancy is your favourite LB, that shows you to be a HUNK in capital letters).

(No research whatsoever on LBs BTW, but the above would suggest a psychological link to the kind of "my LB's cock is big so therefore I can take it big, I like big" ... self esteem again)

Research samples with controls also show that self measurement of cock length always outdoes staff or researcher measurement. As you'd expect I guess, we tend to make out our cocks are bigger than they are when measured by others. (links again to above self esteem)

So again the implication is we might boast about how big we like our LB cocks to be, but then in reality slink off to Spider Girl or Corner Bar and dote over a gorgeous lil 3 incher.

Cock measurement (length & diameter) are normally distributed variables (bell curves or normal curves - you recall them from first year?), with some small, some large, and the lumpen bulk being average size give or take.

In all studies thus far done (and there are quite a few) cock length is on average 5 - 6 inches (13 - 15 cm).

One in a 1,000 is 2.5 inches, one in a thousand is 10 inches.

There is no correlation at all between cock size and so-called "race". Stats are the same across samples.

Studies suggest no value at all in any of the enlargement techniques advertised. None made statistical size difference at all.

No LBs sampled, but females asked about cock size suggested that width was a more significant indicator of pleasure than length - which to them mattered hardly.

Two final comments from my own observations: 1) years ago I talked with lots of girls about this issue, and all at that time said without fail that what mattered most was the bloke, his niceness, his personality, rather than anything about his cock shape or size.

2) Indigenous Australian women who encountered subincision (see my cock modification thread from yonks ago) never ever wanted to go back to being fucked by a man with a normal cock. The subincised cock flared at orgasm like the head of a cobra, giving absolute orgasmic pleasure. This fits with the width factor alluded to in above studies.

• Upvote 1

This is a very surprising finding as race is factor in height and weight. Lots of 7 foot guys in the NBA and lots of 40 kilo bargirls.

I was surprised too Larry.

One thing might be that environmental factors (childhood exercise, diet,...) can affect both height and weight while they are not going to affect cock length or width. I dunno.

Anyhow, that research (unreferenced by the way) said no link between other bits big or small and cock measurements.

I've given PDogg a +1 for opening the thread. I think it's a fascinating topic, an idea I have thought about, as have many of us no doubt, for a long time. But till yesterday I had never done any research on it (except for informally asking around among girls as I said in original post). Once I looked into it, there was so much amazing info.

Why didn't I think to open a post on it long ago? (I ask myself.) No imagination, or perhaps worried FMs would think it a wank topic (ha!). Anyhow, good on PD for doing it.

Testosterone..... whatever we guys get interested in we generally want the biggest, best, etc.,.... cars, boobs, job status, asses, salaries, fish, muscles, tatoos, & cocks. Just like going out to the hunt & bringing back the biggest game to the tribe, it brings us external status & respect (& envy from other males) which also brings it own sort of power. Before AIDS gay males boasted about their sex partner tallies, women don't do this (altho they can be attracted to the status aspects of this.)

Most of us feel good enough about getting an adequate amount of these in our real lives, but we fantasize about enjoying a super sized prize. Guys driven by testosterone, "Type A" personalities, their lives are defined by this, currently like Trump's conspicuous alpha male chest pounding. Maybe that's why some of us seek out the ladyboys' own special "Trump Towers". :)

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Can't speak for anyone but me, so here I go! The sight of a cock equal or larger than myself has a special essense about it. For me, I'm a top that loves to see the climax. I have been with women and it is easy to fake or overplay the climax. First of all, its natural for a woman to product moisture and the vagina needs to get wet if properly stimulated. With a Lb, she can't truly fake the orgasim. Oh course if covered or under medication one could play it off. I just love seeing a climax that I helped achieved. Best example: I was with on beauty from SF (hint hint:salami) and she is more of a top than bttm. I switched from topping her to sucking her. I worked her over and teased her until she asked if she could cum. I got her to the edge and backed off 3x but on the 4th I let her release. She layed back on the bed and it was that look she had on her face :crazy: that did it for me. So now I make it a point to seek out the giants only to have them sumbit! I know im a lil :devil: but cheers to the giant cocks of LOS!!

ps

If anyone knows lb's with tiny cocks that get hard and cum tons pm me!! lol

I love them all!!!!!!!!!!

Eye from Bangkok has done this on a few occasions , happened with Moo from Guess bar once but to be fair she hadn't came in a few days which is very rare for her .

I have nearly shot my load in my pants on many occasions without even leaving the bar :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

i just love playing with large l/b cocks iam in heaven when i do and i only top but i just love playing with them and sucking them and i know i know but its my thing cant live with out l/b cocks why else would i fly 6000odd miles its not for the temples you know :rolleyes: :blush:

• 5 months later...

One in a 1,000 is 2.5 inches, one in a thousand is 10 inches.

I'm a bit late on this one - but seriously, has any professional monger ever sighted a 10 incher? Month by month I edge closer to discovering a statistical certainty, however, I'll be amazed if I ever find one.

I just don't believe it's 1/1000 ... or even 1/10,000.

It's a fallacy! (Sorry, but temptation got the better of me there.)

• 1 month later...

I'm a bit late on this one - but seriously, has any professional monger ever sighted a 10 incher? Month by month I edge closer to discovering a statistical certainty, however, I'll be amazed if I ever find one.

I just don't believe it's 1/1000 ... or even 1/10,000.

It's a fallacy! (Sorry, but temptation got the better of me there.)

there is not 1/10.000 or whatever, there is just one with that size...and its not Nancy, Mint or whoever...

post-148-023855600 1330668746.jpg

post-148-023796800 1330668790.jpg

post-148-044240700 1330668814.jpg

• Upvote 4

there is not 1/10.000 or whatever, there is just one with that size...and its not Nancy, Mint or whoever...

i do, of course, yield to the greater mongerer here and i also confess it's been four years since i laid my, er, eyes upon it, and triply caveat my statement with the admission that i had no ruler on me at the time, (and if DT is correct about omeprazole my low B12 level might be inhibiting my memory...), but...

i do believe LongMint could be honestly said to be 10" in length. not thick. no comparison to the elephant trunk posted here. but still, within a silly centimeter of 10".

:friends: