ladyboy scene peaked

jeffs

when I first went to Thailand few ladyboys about most were hiding in the

shadows and looked like the back of a bus .

these days there are everyware , and in many cases are the best looking

talent in many bars ,

do you think we have reached the peak .

Interesting question Jeffs! 

My guess is that the number of Thai ladyboys is near it's peak.  Ladyboys are more accepted by Thai society than they were 10 years ago so more ladyboys are willing to come out as full time ladyboys. 

In Cambodia, it's not anywhere close to the peak.

On the other side of the equation, I think the number of ladyboy admirers is still growing.  The main driver is the internet but TV shows such as the one with Kendo and Flatpack certainly makes new guys curious about the scene.

Rukki, not exactly. There was a TV show made with Kendo and Flatpack - a continuation of the Sky TV  Ladyboys documentary series.

Many episodes have been uploaded to Youtube (and then subsequently removed due to copyright violations). There have been some torrents set up for it as well - but I don't recall which ones.

Pdogg's comment was the internet is an important driver of the increasing amount of lb admirers, but there are also increasing numbers of TV shows, like the Sky TV that are less sensational and more realistic of lbs.

There is an internet tv show with Kendo and Flatpack? I feel like I never pay attention to anything on LBR. How can I miss this? How can I find this show?

Not an internet tv show Rukki. Sky TV made two series for the UK, Ladyboys and Ladyboys 2. They were available on Youtube but might not be there now as Sky wanted to sell the series in USA, Australia and elsewhere. 

They are shown almost every night on one of the Sky channels in UK. There were 3 threads in the Boiler Room about them with links to internet links, so you might be able to see them there if the links still work. 

Ladyboys Tv Program in the Uk

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1156-ladyboys-tv-program-in-the-uk/page-2?hl=+ladyboys+program

Ladyboys series 2

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/forum/index.php?topic/2845-ladyboys-series-2/page-6?hl=+ladyboys+program

edit: Second link doesn't seem to work, but you can find the thread in the Boiler Room.

• Upvote 2

With the Sky shows mentioned and the exposure the Lb loving world gets on the internet, the scene can only grow bigger I reckon, probably with places like the Philippines becoming more popular as guys get tired of the tried (well tried in many cases) usual LBs suspects in Thailand. 

There was a thread here a couple of years ago, predicting what the scene might be like in a 100 years from now.  It was suggested that people may even be doing university course in ladyboy studies and the forums of today will be see as the pioneers of the lifestyle choice that spread worldwide as it became more accepted.