La Bamba: What's Up?

bumblebee

Guest LaBambaBar

The photo is from Jen's birthday a week past Monday.

It was later explained to the ladies that View had 'gone to live on a farm' - caused quite a scene for some reason...

Ahem.

Happy Valentines day to all the beautiful ladies at La Bamba...!!!

Good luck also to View, I can understand why there are some punters disappointed to see her move on. I guess it may only be temporary as many of these situations seem fickle at best but she is not only beautiful on the outside....Really nice lady.

I haven't seen Nancy feature regularly in La Bamba photos for some time. Is she with La Bamba, has she moved on, maybe being sponsored these days? Finding anyone to replace her would be a BIG job... :laugh:

• Upvote 3

Happy Valentines day to all the beautiful ladies at La Bamba...!!!

Good luck also to View, I can understand why there are some punters disappointed to see her move on. I guess it may only be temporary as many of these situations seem fickle at best but she is not only beautiful on the outside....Really nice lady.

I haven't seen Nancy feature regularly in La Bamba photos for some time. Is she with La Bamba, has she moved on, maybe being sponsored these days? Finding anyone to replace her would be a BIG job... :laugh:

Last I heard she was in Australia doing a pageant.