La Bamba: What's Up?

bumblebee

Guest LaBambaBar

I'm sure the boffins amongst us can work it out...

Perhaps even from the information thus far provided...

Tomorrow's poster may help...

:rolleye0012:

Guest LaBambaBar

FYI

Club La Bamba memberships are still available.

What you should know about Club La Bamba:

1.  It's FREE to join.

2.  You don't need to show your Member/Guest Card IF you know the card number.  As long as the Member name matches the number, it's fine.

3.  If you bring/send someone with a Guest Card, you BOTH get a 20% discount on drinks and barfines - minimum spend for discount application is only 300 baht.

4.  If a Guest uses their card when the Member is not in the bar, we keep the discount for the Member to claim on their next visit.

5.  Members who bring/send 10 Guests will receive a LIFETIME 20% discount once all 10 Guest Cards have been used.

It's easy to use!

Get yours now.

Contact us on the forum (by PM), on Facebook, on Twitter, or by email.

• Upvote 1

You don't need to show your Member/Guest Card IF you know the card number.  

This is a great improvement in the Club LaBamba program for guys who don't use smartphones.    :happy0064:

Maybe that was always the policy but I wasn't aware of it.  

Of course, it's easiest to just save your Club LaBamba card as well as a few guest cards on your phone.  

But joting down your number and a few Guest Card numbers on a small piece of paper in your wallet is quite easy. No need for printouts.

I like free.  Even if your plans change and you don't ever set foot in Pattaya again, you have nothing to lose by getting a card.

Thanks for clarifying things!    :hi:

20% off on a 300 baht bin and free to join is a pretty good deal!    :drinks: