La Bamba: What's Up?

bumblebee

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've been told the lovely Ms. Aris is more bottom than top/versatile?  Any one knwo for sure?, 

In Nov. spent an amazing night with Nikky - 1st time to play fisting fun.  Nikky is fun and nicw and sexy, a bit rough without makeup  in the am, but by then who cares.

Went back next day but both Nikky and Aris had been taken for a couple of days.  

Spent the rest of my time mostly at Lita's with eithe Sandy ot Natasha.

Will be back on the 16th of June for 1 week.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, 8inches said:

Patty looks just fantastic, anybody know her cock size, is there a pic of Nancy's coc? From what i read it should be awesom.:drinks:

There is always one way to find out about the size of these girls cocks, when in town go take a look :biggrin: 

• Upvote 1

I had the pleasure of riding, rodgering, being ridden, smoking and being smoked, fingering, not fisting that's too rude yuk...

kissing licking and swallowing juice and passion with Patty on a resent visit...

phew she's hot.

cock size ? I didn't care and wouldn't tell, let alone send in a photo,

thats just fukin not on :drinks:

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, redrock said:

I'm trying to eat my cornflakes Foggy.  :unsure:

I had u for a porridge person Khun Redrock, but I guess that last comment would have u golping or gagging as did I feasting on Pattys parts 

:drinks:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

25 minutes ago, globetrotter said:

Qouteing  the wrong post but anyways  does anyone know if View is back working at the bar or just there to celebrate  her birthday ? 

She was just back there celebrating her birthday with her boyfriend :hi:

• Upvote 1