School Uniforms

pdogg

Posters of uniformed students in compromising positions have been erected around Thammasat University's Rangsit campus to protest against,  what some students believe, is the restrictive nature of the required clothing.

The posters display provocative images of students doing the dirty with the messages:

“Did you have to wear uniform during mid-term?”

“Is sex better in uniform?”

“Uniform is challenging.”

“Unleash your identity.”

post-45-0-10344300-1378797627_thumb.jpg

http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2013/09/09/thammasat-students-run-racy-anti-uniform-ads

But seriously... Uniforms equals uniformity... And progress comes through critical and creative thinking.

These are university students for fucks sake!.. The best enquiring minds being squeezed into uniformity!

Thailand well & truely deserves to remain in a rut!

Many thanks to the various websites for providing the pics!!

post-224-0-41382100-1378873389_thumb.jpg

post-224-0-36941900-1378873416_thumb.jpg

post-224-0-44705900-1378873487_thumb.jpg

post-224-0-32484800-1378873527_thumb.jpg

I dated a ladyboy schoolgirl when I first started living in BKK many years ago ......she was in 2nd year of Uni and had to dress in the simple black skirt, high socks, white blouse look literally every weekday. She would come over after school like that looking sexy as hell and I'd be thinking to myself "my friends back home wouldn't even believe how lucky I am."

Sorry, no photos of her in that outfit but it's burned into my brain for good :biggrin:

Dave .. a sweetie

google .."Ladyboy Jamin big dick"..shes wearing her old school Uniform and is a real doll.  Is she on Thai Friendly as i might have to join up with immediate effect and plunge straight in

These damn D Duke schoolgirl photos have got me perked right up...that flight back to far east cant come quick enough

• 3 weeks later...